Photo
- - - - -

Election Day 2012: I Voted for Kodos

• Please log in to reply
443 replies to this topic

#391 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

Posted Image

#392 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

The NRA has been working hard to make people believe.

http://www.gunbanobama.com/

http://www.gunbanoba...heet_insert.pdf

Oh I know, and if I'd thought of it before the 6th I would have bought stock in a few companies.

#393 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

Btw, is cag fucked up for anyone else? I can't even use the quote button.

#394 ID2006

ID2006

"Klaymen, up here!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

Btw, is cag fucked up for anyone else? I can't even use the quote button.

Works fine for me.

#395 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

They should just let a state secede and see how long it takes for the state to come crawling back once they realize how much they depend on federal money or things like water and power from other states.

Not long I'd imagine. So many people in this state need medicare and social security that they'd be running to the nearest border the moment it was announced most likely.

#396 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

Works fine for me.

i should have been more specific, I can quote someone, but I can't quote text in my reply. And I keep seeing lots of line break tags.

#397 ID2006

ID2006

"Klaymen, up here!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

i should have been more specific, i can quote someone, but i can't quote text in my reply. And i keep seeing lots of
tags.

partly works fine for me.

:D

Yes, it is acting weird, in other words.

#398 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Good, thought it was just firefox, but it's screwy in Chrome as well.

#399 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

Posted Image

Yep.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#400 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

He's only expanded gun rights in his first term.

But sure tin-foil hat guy, he's gonna crack down on guns any day now.....aaaaany day now.

The clown patrol is here!:rofl:

It will be. Expect AWB pt. 2, even though the last one didn't work.

#401 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

I'm starting to realize that if you can use stupid people to profit, they suddenly don't aggravate you quite as much. Like with the gun nuts, you all can keep on keepin' on so far as I care, I'll be ready next time.

#402 EdRyder

EdRyder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

Gun Sales Spike After Election

Though any gun control legislation would face a tough battle in the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, the uncertainty means stores are seeing customers flock to get their hands on the guns now.

Doesn't that just say it all. Are websites like gunbanobama.com meant to generate an artificial bubble in sales or to educate the masses on a legitimate concern?
To me its like watching some sort of deranged cannibalism. Introduce fear and claim your rights are in jeopardy , watch gun sales rise , more gun sales = more guns : see gun violence rise in places like Chicago , see the President then address said gun violence and violent crimes .. rinse , repeat.

#403 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

It's all a racket, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that some of the biggest fear mongers also own stock in gun companies. Scare people into thinking something is going away, they buy it in droves, you profit as the stock prices rise for manufacturers of that product. i just wish I'd thought to buy in sooner.

#404 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

The same gun sale spikes happened in 2008. I should have bought a gun store last month.

I too like to get mad about things that may possibly potentially happen in the future at a date that can't be quantified. Just think about all the rage I can generate now about events that represent a conceivable probability, especially when I have virtually no basis for thinking as much.

What? The price of igloos skyrocketed following the great Fishpeople invasion of 20xx? RHARJHAJHRJAHRJAHRJH, BETTER MAKE SURE I HAVE MY ANGER READY TO GO NOW.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#405 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

Gun Sales Spike After Election

Doesn't that just say it all. Are websites like gunbanobama.com meant to generate an artificial bubble in sales or to educate the masses on a legitimate concern?
To me its like watching some sort of deranged cannibalism. Introduce fear and claim your rights are in jeopardy , watch gun sales rise , more gun sales = more guns : see gun violence rise in places like Chicago , see the President then address said gun violence and violent crimes .. rinse , repeat.

Except that he could push it through with an executive order, like he has in the past.

Did nobody watch the video I posted where he clearly states the need for another AWB?

#406 EdRyder

EdRyder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

No need to , I saw him say it live.
Whats wrong with another AWB?
I know the right likes to claim it didnt work ,..But thats only because the brunt of gun violence doesn't come from assault weapons. Its almost as if we'd allow them to make their case against a new AWB, they'd talk their way into a handgun ban

#407 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

If AWs aren't a problem, as you admit, then why ban them?

#408 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

AWB would have meant fewer deaths in the Aurora, CO theater shooting. That's a fact.
Posted Image

#409 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

Really? Even though his AR jammed using a 100rd drum magazine, after which he switched to non AWs?

Sorry, it's not a fact, and just because you say it is doesn't make it so. He could have achieved the same with your average semi-auto hunting rifle.

#410 EdRyder

EdRyder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

If AWs aren't a problem, as you admit, then why ban them?

Because assault weapons serve only one purpose : to kill people. You cant hunt with them so , why have them?

#411 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Because assault weapons serve only one purpose : to kill people. You cant hunt with them so , why have them?

:lol: Another retard who thinks we have the second amendment for hunting.

#412 EdRyder

EdRyder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

:lol: Another retard who thinks we have to second amendment for hunting.

Dude , "retard" already? Really? So let me guess , the second ammensmant is in place in case we need to overthrow the Government right?

#413 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

Absolutely.

#414 EdRyder

EdRyder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

You're a shmuck

#415 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Well damn, you've convinced me!

#416 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

It's hilarious. The arguments start at "there won't be any bans!" and then, when I point out that a ban is likely, it turns to "well they should be banned!"

#417 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

I fucking love your country so god damn much. This everything is just so amazing.

Posted Image

#418 EdRyder

EdRyder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

Well damn, you've convinced me!

First you stated that something hypothetical was a fact: "He could've just as easily murdered all those people with a semi auto" (paraphrasing)
Then you base your second "Fact" (loose quotes) ((that the 2nd Amendment was created for the hypothetical need to overthrow the Government :roll:)), on a video starring Penn Gillette.

Dont take it to heart though bother. Plenty of shmucks out there that'll never be convinced that they're shmucks. You're not alone

#419 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

Dude , "retard" already? Really? So let me guess , the second ammensmant is in place in case we need to overthrow the Government right?

It's because the King Queen of England could walk in through your door any day now and claim it for the Empire.

#420 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:03 AM

So you basically admit that assault weapons don't serve any extra purpose for defense a regular weapon or handgun would offer, but when legislation to RE-INSTATE an assault weapons ban is mentioned (for fucks sake, there was one under REAGAN), there goes the farm because you may need them to overthrow the government one day? If the guy who killed six and injured 19 including Giffords didn't have an assault weapon and instead a standard weapon, there is no chance he'd do the damage he did. People had to cower for their lives and wait til he had to reload to take him down. Before you go into emphasizing how the argument was spun, the point is any reform through Congress is unlikely. Never said there wouldn't be trying. And yes, anyone with half a brain cell or iota of compassion sees the need for reform.
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image