Silent Hill Book of Memories (Vita) + God of War Origins (PS3) Giveaway from Gamesies

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Hey gang. Episode 3 of my show Gamesies hit last week, and to commemorate, I've got two giveaways going on.

1. Silent Hill: Book of Memories. You'll need a NeoGAF account to enter this one. To enter, all's you got to do is watch episode 3, and then tell me what your favorite segment was in this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497869

2. God of War: Origins on PS3. This one is only for CAGers. To enter, just watch Episode 3 and then let me know what your favorite segment was by posting in this thread. To gain an additional entry, you can like this post on FB: http://www.facebook.com/Gamesies/posts/543425635673616. I'll announce a winner on Friday and announce/PM the winner.

Ep 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-FK5PwAM-g

Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really funny, wow! :D

My favorite part was definitely the Call of Duty segment. It was just so......realistic! No, really! D:

And quite hilarious too! Good work! I'll have to watch the other episodes now haha. :)

I also really hope to win God of War: Origins! That would just be awesome!

The COD part of the episode was awesome. I really liked the references to the movie They Live with Roddy Piper. Good Stuff

Really enjoyed the entire episode, good stuff. I will definitely be checking out more.

I loved the abridged reviews segment. Short, simple, and honest; funny as well, but My favorite part of the episode was the CoD segment.

Thanks for hosting this giveaway, It would be nice to win. Good luck to everyone.

I loved the call of duty bit "It's all garbage!!: yes it is...Yes it is...yes it is....Also,I loved how you ran into best buy at daytime and then when your inside it's night time..MAGIC!!! lol :p

The COD/They Live segment was my favorite. Good stuff. Thanks for this giveaway OP!!!

Edit: Also liked the post on facebook as John D

cod for sure. Why didn't he just throw the glasses away? Because being Roddy Piper is fucking important.

Edit: liked on facebook as michael rose

I loved when he looked at the Earth Defense Force game....and then made the mistake of checking the other side.

Cool, got you all down.

Just an FYI, I'll announce both the GAF and CAG winners at 12P EST on Friday 11/7. The winner on CAG will get a PM with the PS3 code for Origins.

liked and commented on facebook as casio hornet. the whole thing was actually really funny and very well made, but i have to say my favorite part is that dudes face from 2:57 to 3:03. that was a long six seconds lol, hilarity! EXCELSIOR!

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']liked and commented on facebook as casio hornet. the whole thing was actually really funny and very well made, but i have to say my favorite part is that dudes face from 2:57 to 3:03. that was a long six seconds lol, hilarity! EXCELSIOR![/QUOTE]

Yeah, it took a few takes to get that down, I kept cracking up when filming it.

Glad you guys are liking it! Less then 24 hours left to enter both giveaways.

You got me at the nurse part. Waay better than your 2nd episode, you're applying that valuable experience, I see.
Thanks for the opportunity!

I liked the Commodore 64-esque music (Thriller, etc). It reminded me of my early computing days....I am old. Also, I liked the Facebook.

My favorite parts were the 8-bit "Thriller" music, mind phone, and favorite scary games, but my favorite segment was the Pac Man ghost with a knife! :applause:

After consulting random.org, the winner of GoW:O is... Kotomine! Congrats. I just sent you a PM with your download code.

Our next episode will be focused on indie games (and Indie Game: The Movie). If you want to submit a favorite indie games video for ep4, hit me up via PM or on Twitter.

Thanks to everyone for watching, glad you all liked it! I forsee the show only getting better. We'll also be featuring our episodes on ScrewAttack from now on, so if you're on the site often, you can check us out here.

[quote name='DrAndonuts']After consulting random.org, the winner of GoW:O is... Kotomine! Congrats. I just sent you a PM with your download code.

Our next episode will be focused on indie games (and Indie Game: The Movie). If you want to submit a favorite indie games video for ep4, hit me up via PM or on Twitter.

Thanks to everyone for watching, glad you all liked it! I forsee the show only getting better. We'll also be featuring our episodes on ScrewAttack from now on, so if you're on the site often, you can check us out here.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks! Looking forward to what you guys come up with next :)

bread's done
Back