Photo
- - - - -

Silent Hill Book of Memories (Vita) + God of War Origins (PS3) Giveaway from Gamesies

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 lmd

lmd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

My favorite parts were the 8-bit "Thriller" music, mind phone, and favorite scary games, but my favorite segment was the Pac Man ghost with a knife! :applause:

#32 Judge Magister

Judge Magister

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

My favorite segments were the Silent Hill part and the favorite game segment.

#33 DrAndonuts

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

Just a last minute reminder - only an hour left to enter.

#34 DrAndonuts

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

After consulting random.org, the winner of GoW:O is... Kotomine! Congrats. I just sent you a PM with your download code.

Our next episode will be focused on indie games (and Indie Game: The Movie). If you want to submit a favorite indie games video for ep4, hit me up via PM or on Twitter.

Thanks to everyone for watching, glad you all liked it! I forsee the show only getting better. We'll also be featuring our episodes on ScrewAttack from now on, so if you're on the site often, you can check us out here.

#35 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

After consulting random.org, the winner of GoW:O is... Kotomine! Congrats. I just sent you a PM with your download code.

Our next episode will be focused on indie games (and Indie Game: The Movie). If you want to submit a favorite indie games video for ep4, hit me up via PM or on Twitter.

Thanks to everyone for watching, glad you all liked it! I forsee the show only getting better. We'll also be featuring our episodes on ScrewAttack from now on, so if you're on the site often, you can check us out here.

Sweet, thanks! Looking forward to what you guys come up with next :)

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.