112 replies to this topic

#91 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

i got mine yesterday

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji

#92 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

I got two yesterday....I had no clue about these as I forgot, I only wanted to VUDI credit. I id put one of the codes in and got my Oceanic DLC! Now I just need Halo 4 to arrive today via Best buy.

#93 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

For the people who received your codes, did you already redeem the Vudu code?

#94 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

I had purchased four, and, got all four emails last night.

Used one on my account...gonna sell/trade the rest.

And yes, I had redeemed my VUDU credit already.

#95 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

I would be careful. If you plan on selling them, they might invalidate the originals, and you obviously wouldn't know or not unless they were used.

I think you are right. This will only help if you are missing a code or didnt get the vudu credit. Reentering the code will resend the info. (I was missing a vudu code)

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#96 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

The Wal-Mart armor is one entire code; the helmet is included with the armor.

whats the helmet?

I can't wait to beat this game so I can get my best buy bonus

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#97 TheSecretBaldwin

TheSecretBaldwin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Has anyone pointed out that you can get this armor by playing the game? It unlocks at level 37 I believe. The code is just for a pattern variation (like the Camo skin). If that matters to anybody....

#98 und3rxoath

und3rxoath

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

I got my code today. I redeemed it via the steps on their website (through the original email of the order). Took 2 seconds to arrive to inbox once I activated my account.

#99 majorjohn

majorjohn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

I jumped into that $0.35 deal and just got the code from email

#100 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

I got in on the 35 cent deal, but I'd still consider the Oceanic armor for $5. It Looks pretty awesome, like a Big Daddy/Aquaman/Spartan mash up.

16Z462z.jpg

#101 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

The Wal-Mart armor is one entire code; the helmet is included with the armor.

Thanks for that. ;)

#102 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

I got Customizable Circuit Armor Skin from walmart instead of the oceanic armor or are they the same?

#103 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

I got Customizable Circuit Armor Skin from walmart instead of the oceanic armor or are they the same?

Yes, it's the same thing.

16Z462z.jpg

#104 DTB420

DTB420

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

I got mine it was from zrewards email just have got my halo 4 le yet from best buy its coming the 8th tomorrow.

Thank you for registering your Reservation Card at zreward.com.
Here the details for your bonus:
Bonus: Customizable Circuit Armor Skin available now
Redemption PIN:
Instructions: Redemption Instruction
Should your card include more than one bonus, please expect separate emails for each bonus.
Your Zreward Team

#105 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:05 AM

Got mine yesterday. Would have missed the email if not for this thread bump. Thank you for the reminder.

decker%2001.jpg

#106 Goomba Stomper

Goomba Stomper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:12 AM

Just so you guys know you can get the Oceanic Armor simply by reaching rank 45. It seems all pre-order skins can be obtained by playing. (Best Buy's Venator requires Master Rank of the Assassination challenge)

#107 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Just so you guys know you can get the Oceanic Armor simply by reaching rank 45. It seems all pre-order skins can be obtained by playing. (Best Buy's Venator requires Master Rank of the Assassination challenge)

Seriously? You mean the preorder bonus' were just early unlocks? Can anybody else verify this?

If it's true, thank God I didn't waste more than $0.37 on getting the Oceanic skin. Anybody who preodered online from a store other than Newegg (with the $12 off coupon) got hosed.

#108 timmylamb

timmylamb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

Yep I can at least confirm seeing the CIO armor available, though I forget what you had to do to unlock it, master rank of some achievement I believe.

It is really funny cause you cant even tell on the battlefield, everyone is either red or blue and looks the same.

#109 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

That's only partially true, the armor is available for everyone to get, but the pattern on it is exclusive plus you get it right away and don't have to unlock with. Then for the other stores any helmet/weapon camo/emblem are all exclusive. But if you are on a team mode then you won't really notice, but for customs/forge/ffa then you'll have the pattern on and some of them look really cool.

659629.png?68329996

#110 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

HI what is the email titled as? I haven't gotten mine :/... Would anyone who bought more than one care to send me one, I would really appreciate it thanks :)

For me, the email was sent from: WALMARTONLINE@e-deliverygroup .com
The title of the email was: Walmart.com - Here is your order information

In that email, you should have gotten a PIN number and a link to a site where you redeem the PIN to get your code.

#111 Mike5366

Mike5366

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

Lol I knew I should have jumped on the .35 deals . I'm the definition of a cag . ;)

#112 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

I put the code in online (XBOX.com), but it is not showing up in my game. How do I redownload it on the XBOX?

I'm assuming it is under Customizations in Halo, correct?

#113 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

I put the code in online (XBOX.com), but it is not showing up in my game. How do I redownload it on the XBOX?

I'm assuming it is under Customizations in Halo, correct?

On the dashboard, go to the settings area, I think it's under Account. Look for Download History. You'll find it there, if it attempted (complete and incomplete) any form of download.