KMART BLACK FRIDAY 2012 Deals

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#31 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Seeing that Max Payne 3 for $9 deal makes me extremely sad that I don't have a local K-Mart anymore.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#32 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Nice!

#33 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

From what it says the doorbusters only last from 6 AM to 4 PM, not that they START at 4 pm
Edit: They start on THURSDAY on THANKSGIVING DAY so these are from 6 AM to 4 PM on thanksgiving.

Edited by Hemi, 06 November 2012 - 04:43 PM.
more info

#34 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

My request to all retailers is .... PLEASE HAVE SOME VITA GAME DEALS !!!!!!!!!!!
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#35 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Can't pass up Max Payne at that price. Not too bad on Borderlands 2 either.

#36 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

From what it says the doorbusters only last from 6 AM to 4 PM, not that they START at 4 pm
Edit: They start on THURSDAY on THANKSGIVING DAY so these are from 6 AM to 4 PM on thanksgiving.

Yep. Just looked at the ad. Looks like I'm gonna have to wake up early on Thanksgiving. Glad the KMart is five minutes away from me.

#37 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

God damn it shouldn't have bought mp3 for $20 from BBY. I'm almost through the game, great single player.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#38 NoodleN1nja

NoodleN1nja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

Max Payne 3 is a steal! As for the other deals I would think that other major retailers would have the price a bit less such as Forza Horizon and Borderlands 2 being $29.99 instead of $34-39. Well I'm hoping at least.

#39 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

Is the Max Payne 3 deal for the 360 version only?

sure looks that way, the ad doesn't mention the PS3 version

T9rTk6Q.gif

#40 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Sticking to online this year. Last year was a success... no reason to go stand out in the cold :X

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#41 angrynoisefly

angrynoisefly

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

that max payne 3 deal is insane.

might have to get forza horizon.

#42 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

(puts 10$ aside for max Payne 3 in bf war chest) im experienced in the wars of bf, cant wait !
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#43 htz

htz

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

It's also just their Thursday (Thanksgiving) deals from the looks of it, they usually have a supplement for Black Friday.

Yeah this is not there black friday AD. 4AM on thanksgiving day morning to go to kmart, I'm passing (sucks for the employees too).

#44 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

(puts 10$ aside for max Payne 3 in bf war chest) im experienced in the wars of bf, cant wait !

Me too. You gotta train to get that muscular pushing arm too.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#45 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

It takes a few minutes to go to my kmart. I want that max Payne 3 deal so im willing to wake up early on thanksgiving. I have to help the fam cook anyway for the big feast :)
Currently playing

690739.png

#46 MastrMeatWad

MastrMeatWad

To the Moon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

Best buy wont price match black friday however target and walmart will.

Target will!? Great, just bring in the advertisment on black friday? Thanks.

EDTI: just read another post Target does not PM.

Edited by MastrMeatWad, 06 November 2012 - 05:16 PM.

#47 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

Yep there are guns in it. :D I kid I kid.

Damn auto correct, lol. Love my phone though.

#48 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

Why is everyone going crazy for Max Payne 3 for $9? Got Max Payne 3 for $13 shipped from gohastings 3 weeks ago. haha

#49 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

Why is everyone going crazy for Max Payne 3 for $9? Got Max Payne 3 for $13 shipped from gohastings 3 weeks ago. haha

Well for me 8.99 for a new copy is better obviously and I missed out on that go hastings deal. Plus I wont have to pay shipping costs and I wont uave to wait for the game to arive in the mail
Currently playing

690739.png

#50 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

Well for me 8.99 for a new copy is better obviously and I missed out on that go hastings deal. Plus I wont have to pay shipping costs and I wont uave to wait for the game to arive in the mail

You're right and I don't mean to post a time machine deal either. When I first saw $8.99 for Max Payne 3, I thought it was a great deal too.

#51 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

Honestly, Amazon and Best Buy have done so well on the online deals that I rarely go to the stores for games/movies anymore.

This. Plus, there aren't that many Kmart's left around me. Two have closed within the past few months. If I could find a Kmart, I'd be in for that Max Payne 3.

#52 CaseX

CaseX

Just a fair warning if you're interested in MoHW, buy something else. That game is horrible beyond measure. Wait til Best Buy has it for $10 as a DotD. (Even then, it's probably $20 too much, imo.)

/endpublicserviceannouncement

#53 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

No Assassin's Creed 3..... But wonderful price on Borderlands 2. Max Payne for that much I'll go for it!
Those prices OP listed are for PS3 as well right?
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#54 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

I have 1 K-mart relatively close to me and another one not too far away. But I already worry about getting stabbed going there on a normal day. Not sure how I'd feel on BlackFriday. haha

#55 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

madden 13 for 39.99 for a BF deal........LOL

#56 htz

htz

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

I have 1 K-mart relatively close to me and another one not too far away. But I already worry about getting stabbed going there on a normal day. Not sure how I'd feel on BlackFriday. haha

I think your referring to other mart that begins with a W. I swear somebody dies there every black friday.

#57 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

I think your referring to other mart that begins with a W. I swear somebody dies there every black friday.

I lolz..
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#58 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

:lol:

#59 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

Good thing this is thanksgiving :p

#60 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

LOL @ those EA prices. Also I look forward to the day that Black Friday sales start on the Monday before Thanksgiving, if the last few years are any indication.

"We have to start our Black Friday sales earlier! Beat the competition! Open on Thursday!"
"But sir..that's Thanksgiving. People want to be with their families."
"People want crazy prices!"
Posted Image