KMART BLACK FRIDAY 2012 Deals

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#91 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

I'm going to hope that the :ps3: version of MP3 is also $8.99. Otherwise I'll be a sad panda. :cry:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#92 JustinSaneV2

JustinSaneV2

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:26 PM

FYI from what I've heard Wal-Mart will be pushing HARD to be the first retailer to start their "Black Friday" sale. They will do their best to start at least one hour ahead of every other large B&M retailer.

Not sure if they'll price match other's ads ahead of their scheduled times but I thought I would throw that out there.

#93 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

Rather underwhelming so far. Although I have to say, the past few years I've went out went I normally get up (since stores are open earlier) and went right into places, got what I wanted, and walked out...no rush, no craziness, no getting up Granted I don't go for big ticket items, usually just some games and movies, maybe a few toys, etc...but still. Never had a problem in the past 5 or so years.

That being said, I really can't see even going to K-Mart for BF, they're so unorganized on regular days I couldn't even imagine on BF.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#94 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

Lets all hope BEST BUY will PM everything everyone wants! Because we all know, EVERYONE HAS BEST BUY CREDIT! And EVERYONE refuses to go to KMART, they wanna shop at BEST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

106889.png

#95 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

[quote name='Metal Militia']I'm in for Max Payne 3, if I wake up and am not too hungover from the night before lol. Thanksgiving eve is one of the biggest party days of the year.;)[/QUOT]

LOL!!!!! Ppl still get drunk on Thanksgiving eve? TOO FUNNY!!!!

106889.png

#96 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

Thanks K-Mart. Now if you can just stand in this corner with Radio Shack...

Nah, they aren't that bad. Good price on LA Noire if you aren't interested in DLC.

I don't know.

Most of these prices are not really worthy of being called Black Friday. For instance, in recent years Amazon has had even relatively new releases of the EA games for $27.99 or $29.99. So $39.99 is kind of a "meh" price on some of these, if this was a game that came out in March, it wouldn't be surprising to see them on sale for $39.99 in May. So for this to be Black Friday is a bit of a joke when it could be any other sale.

Also no mention of any holiday bundles. No mention of PS3. Just XBOX + Kinect for $199, which I suppose is $100 off the regular price... but stilll...4GB...Kinect...meh.

A couple of the really old games are good at $8.99. Any good games AAA under $10 is usually going to be a good deal. L.A. Noire for instance. But then GTA IV for $17.99....umm What?

Edit: if that's Max Payne 3 for $8.99, then that's also a hell of a deal. That one almost seems too good to be true, actually. Maybe it's some scrounged up copies of Max Payne 1 on PC. :D

#97 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

bought max payne 3 used for 13 a month back dumped it to amazon when trade in peaked for a short time in the low 20s 2 weeks ago and now i get a new copy for 9 count me in

batman is tempting me but Fuck i got ithe reg edition and gears 3 last go around and they sat sealed until i sold them for a loss

#98 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

I don't know.

Most of these prices are not really worthy of being called Black Friday. For instance, in recent years Amazon has had even relatively new releases of the EA games for $27.99 or $29.99. So $39.99 is kind of a "meh" price on some of these, if this was a game that came out in March, it wouldn't be surprising to see them on sale for $39.99 in May. So for this to be Black Friday is a bit of a joke when it could be any other sale.

Also no mention of any holiday bundles. No mention of PS3. Just XBOX + Kinect for $199, which I suppose is $100 off the regular price... but stilll...4GB...Kinect...meh.

A couple of the really old games are good at $8.99. Any good games AAA under $10 is usually going to be a good deal. L.A. Noire for instance. But then GTA IV for $17.99....umm What?

Edit: if that's Max Payne 3 for $8.99, then that's also a hell of a deal. That one almost seems too good to be true, actually. Maybe it's some scrounged up copies of Max Payne 1 on PC. :D

good thing this is a thanksgiving deal and not a bf deal

#99 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

Hopefully Walmart will have Max Payne 3 for $9 too cause Kmart is not even on my list of places to go to. I do see that NFS: MW is also on sale but hoping that either Walmart or BestBuy has it on sale for $30.

Can't wait for the more important ads come out for gaming, should make for another great year.

#100 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

Max Payne 3 at $9 tempts me but no Kmart around. Hopefully its a sign of what BB and Target plan to do

#101 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

FYI from what I've heard Wal-Mart will be pushing HARD to be the first retailer to start their "Black Friday" sale. They will do their best to start at least one hour ahead of every other large B&M retailer.

Not sure if they'll price match other's ads ahead of their scheduled times but I thought I would throw that out there.

Sears is open at 8pm on Thursday.

#102 H4Y4TO

H4Y4TO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

thanks k-mart. Now if you can just stand in this corner with radio shack...

+1
Posted Image

Posted Image

#103 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

Lets all hope BEST BUY will PM everything everyone wants! Because we all know, EVERYONE HAS BEST BUY CREDIT! And EVERYONE refuses to go to KMART, they wanna shop at BEST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!! Ppl still get drunk on Thanksgiving eve? TOO FUNNY!!!!

Early start? Lmfao! J/K!:D

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#104 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

Hmmm no Nintendo bf 3DS bundle?

Here is to still hoping at real major retailers lol

KMART has a 199$ :3ds:3ds XL bundle with a 35$ gaming coupon. That's the best deal I could find on 3dsxl anywhere. Thought you might want to know.

#105 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:31 AM

You couldn't pay me enough for BF insanity at Walmart...well depends on which Walmart. Lol... and what deals there are.

#106 Hunter Hybrid

Hunter Hybrid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

Wow Max Payne 3 is an awesome deal! I'm trading in my MP I got from GF to Amazon for $20.

#107 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:45 AM

Surely Max Payne 3 is for PS3 also right?

#108 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

Why is everyone going crazy for Max Payne 3 for $9? Got Max Payne 3 for $13 shipped from gohastings 3 weeks ago. haha

Isn't Gohastings used? Also I've heard nothing but bad things about them here so I've never ordered from them.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#109 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:46 AM

On the bottom shelf of the glass prison, laying it down horizontal.

Or hide it in the movies if it isn't in the glass case. :D

#110 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

Isn't Gohastings used? Also I've heard nothing but bad things about them here so I've never ordered from them.

Yes it was used, but luckily mine came complete and decent condition. I just played and sold it off craigslist. Gohastings is not bad at all. Their used games condition aren't like gamefly but it's good enough most of the times. I buy probably close to 100 games from them in the past and haven't gotten a problem with my order yet (knock on wood).

#111 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

Or hide it in the movies if it isn't in the glass case. :D

And that's how I found my Skyrim copy for 35$...:lol:

#112 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

I'm in for Max Payne 3, if there are any left by the time I get there.

#113 aronater

aronater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Max Payne 3 for $9 is amazing... but the pic in the ad says its for Xbox 360. Anyone knows if they carry the PC version, and if yes, will that also be $9? I would just buy it digitally, but I heard its about a 35 GB download, and with my internet speed that'll take forever.

#114 sgtscrotes310

sgtscrotes310

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

can you buy max payne 3 a few days early and return it and buy back on black friday?

#115 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

Hopefully Walmart will have Max Payne 3 for $9 too cause Kmart is not even on my list of places to go to. I do see that NFS: MW is also on sale but hoping that either Walmart or BestBuy has it on sale for $30.

Can't wait for the more important ads come out for gaming, should make for another great year.

BB's ad has leaked. NFS: MW is $30.

#116 Chihuahua Dad

Chihuahua Dad

Patriots fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

Max Payne $9 bucks? Yes please! Hopefully Kmart wont be sold out of them before I get there. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that BB wont price match, but Walmart will... Do they just need a copy of the Kmart flyer?

#117 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

I will definitely be at Kmart early on Thanksgiving!

#118 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

The Thanksgiving day deals are not a Black Friday deal, so Best Buy should PM them, right?

#119 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

The Thanksgiving day deals are not a Black Friday deal, so Best Buy should PM them, right?

When would you get them to match?

#120 htz

htz

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

Best Buy is not matching anything during that week. Besides the sale is only good on thanksgiving and best buy is actually closed on thanksgiving like all other retailers. Kind of smart, Kmart decided to open that day I guess, no competition.