DEAD UbiShop PROMO

[quote name='Falcongamer']Hey myfan, what about other games such as splinter cell that are available on steam[/QUOTE]

The Splinter cell and most other Ubisoft games don't work on Steam.

Mad Riders, Babel rising, and ruse are ones i know will work on steam

How can we change the region in the top right corner to one of the countries that works? Or do we use a proxy and are there any that you recommend?

[quote name='theabnormalguy']How can we change the region in the top right corner to one of the countries that works? Or do we use a proxy and are there any that you recommend?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering this as well. I want to pick up zeit2. I'll try something when I get on the computer if no one has anything to sayyy

R.U.S.E
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

^these 2 give steam keys as well

also Zeit2 has a 3 machine activation limit according to its steam page.

[quote name='dbolt']R.U.S.E
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

^these 2 give steam keys as well

also Zeit2 has a 3 machine activation limit according to its steam page.[/QUOTE]

Those are both over 10 euros though, and would entail paying money.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Those are both over 10 euros though, and would entail paying money.[/QUOTE]

They're under 10 euro in some countries.

[quote name='SirGray']I just keep getting "The authorization of the payment has failed" T_T[/QUOTE]

Me too :\ I'll hopefully figure it out or else I'll just give up lol.

EDIT:

I got it to work finally! I used switchy on chrome and the HTTP Proxy: 89.132.194.63 (for all protocols) and it worked fine, no payment failed or anything. I just activaed Zeit2 on steam. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've managed to do it, except I have no idea why the continue button in the payment section is an image and not an actual button.

Edit: Nvm I found it out.

[quote name='taylynne']Me too :\ I'll hopefully figure it out or else I'll just give up lol.

EDIT:

I got it to work finally! I used switchy on chrome and the HTTP Proxy: 89.132.194.63 (for all protocols) and it worked fine, no payment failed or anything. I just activaed Zeit2 on steam. Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]

What port?

[quote name='taylynne']Me too :\ I'll hopefully figure it out or else I'll just give up lol.

EDIT:

I got it to work finally! I used switchy on chrome and the HTTP Proxy: 89.132.194.63 (for all protocols) and it worked fine, no payment failed or anything. I just activaed Zeit2 on steam. Thanks a lot![/QUOTE]
How do you use it?? I did it but it doesn't even connect.

If possible can anyone help me redeem the codes for Steam? I don't know how long it takes for Ubisoft to process the purchases, but they aren't even showing up on my order history. Just wondering why it isn't working. If anyone has any spare Steam codes that they just want to give away, I'd be happy to accept it via PM on CAG.

I tried that using proxies and nothing happened, I couldn't got the key of Shoot Many Robots and Assassin's Creed, the games I wanted. :/ Thanks anyway.

[quote name='Xuang']How do you use it?? I did it but it doesn't even connect.[/QUOTE]

If you're using switchy, make sure to make a new connection, using the ip. Use the same for all protocols and then at the end of the address bar there's an earth icon. Click that and activate the proxy you just go to shop.ubi.com and it should change your country.

I assume you've done this all, cause I just checked the site with it and it didn't load either.. ><

Try using: 5.9.225.130 port 8080 I just tested it and it seems to work fine. I didn't go all the way through with the purchase (just check to see if it accepted the code) and it's not in english but I'm sure you can navigate fine if you've looked through the english one enough.

I got a copy of Zeit2 with a new account, though I made it an hour or two earlier before I managed to find a proxy that worked without issue. I know others with new accounts have been told "processing" and never getting any information....

I'm getting code is no longer valid. Well, used it to get Zeit2, Babel Rising, and Shoot Many Robots for free using several accounts. What country has RUSE for under $10? I might try again just for that.

[quote name='Blade']I'm getting code is no longer valid. Well, used it to get Zeit2, Babel Rising, and Shoot Many Robots for free using several accounts. What country has RUSE for under $10? I might try again just for that.[/QUOTE]

I was told it is Italy for RUSE and Clash of Heroes

Blade use this one. I can confirm this one works to download ruse and clash of heroes as of a half hour ago.

46.31.255.242 port 80

[quote name='MrPiggles']Dammit, keep getting the order processing message. Really want to get RUSE.[/QUOTE]

I finally managed to find working italy proxy and giving your error for me too :(

"Thank you for your order. The order is being processed and a short receive the result."

the code its not workign anymore i got Zeit² but i only wanted ruse.. "Thank you for your order. The order is being processed and a short receive the result." :/

OK, I figured out how to order successfully!:

1. Put game in checkout
2. Don't paste coupon initally
3. Continue
4. Fill data
5. Check paypal
6. Continue
7. Use upper corner "modify" button and use your coupon there
8. Get code!

[quote name='myfan773']Bloody Good Time

FZA2E-LFZSF-D3MWH-YEEV7-DPVHF[/QUOTE]

Someone grabbed that code already. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='myfan773']got a zeit 2 code just qoute this post and ill pm u the code[/QUOTE]

I would love to have a code for zeit 2. Thanks for being generous.

Edit: Thanks for the code myfan773 you rock.

[quote name='myfan773']another zeit 2 key guys quote this post and pm[/QUOTE]

id like 1
Thank you myfan773! i got the key

[quote name='MrPiggles']OK, I figured out how to order successfully!:

1. Put game in checkout
2. Don't paste coupon initally
3. Continue
4. Fill data
5. Check paypal
6. Continue
7. Use upper corner "modify" button and use your coupon there
8. Get code![/QUOTE]

This way no longer works, either. I can't get the code to apply, so I think it's dead. Managed to get Clash of Heroes, though. :D Couldn't seem to get Bloody Good Time, which is a bummer...

Gah x.x when I bought the game (shoot robots) it only says
Processing serial number or unlock code. is this normal??

[quote name='Xuang']Gah x.x when I bought the game (shoot robots) it only says
Processing serial number or unlock code. is this normal??
[/QUOTE]

No. It's the End, my friend.

bread's done
Back