"Discount" games @ Grocery Outlet

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

Went to grocery outlet today and saw a game section. Ps3, xbox360, and wii games all marked 15 bucks. Most are clerance crappy games but I did see yakuza dead souls. Ill get a bigger list after i get groceries tommorrow.
No idea if all grocery outlets get similar things but its at least worth a look probably.

#2 sgaldis

sgaldis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

May I ask why you went to the Grocery Outlet if you intended on purchasing groceries tomorrow? Is this chain only in the Pacific NW? I've never heard of it.

#3 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

lol... if I had a grocery outlet nearby (like walking) might pop in there. He might work there though? And yeah, i believe they are only in the Pacific NW. I do like 75% of my grocery shopping there. Great store. They have a game/other random stuff aisle and have some decent stuff there from time to time.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

they are also down in Southern California though I have never seen any games just DVDs and the odd HD-DVD

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#5 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

Sweet there is a Grocery outlet 2 miles away from my house I'll check it out sometime this week and report findings.

Store Finder here.
http://www.groceryou...or city & state

#6 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

they are also down in Southern California though I have never seen any games just DVDs and the odd HD-DVD

Last year they had a bunch of like Tony Hawk Ride, DJ Hero, etc. type games with the board games close to christmas time.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#7 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

May I ask why you went to the Grocery Outlet if you intended on purchasing groceries tomorrow? Is this chain only in the Pacific NW? I've never heard of it.

I litteratly live 20 feet from my local grocery outlet. Pop in there daily for deals on beef and other meat. Got some british bangers in there for 50 cents today. Delicious with eggs and toast.

#8 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

Might have to check out my local Grocery Outlet

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#9 theclaw

theclaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

I noticed some of the PS3 games were PAL version. At least their cases, didn't open any.

#10 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

Got a bunch here in Bay area, CA. I pass by one everyday picking up my niece, so maybe I'll swing by

#11 GDKN-403

GDKN-403

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

I noticed some of the PS3 games were PAL version. At least their cases, didn't open any.

Noticed this myself. Just be aware that you'll have to grab DLC from the appropriate region store if you decide to jump on those. I almost picked up King of Fighters XIII but then remembered that. Still might be worth it for the art disc and stuff, though.

#12 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

they're spreading like wildfire in the portland area. i think they're doing really well.