CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9706 replies to this topic

#3361 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

dont do it. i played demons souls and its just the precursor for Dark Souls imo. i did like dark souls but im not a fan of uber hard games anyway, imo this whole Dark Souls thing is kinda cool but overrated in imo. 300 hrs? move on to something else boy.

Overrated?!??!da fuk is wrong with you lol

Underrated is more like it

But yeah, I probably don't need to put more time into it, pretty sure I'm maxed out on it also.

Just gotta wait for Ni No Kuni to get my RPG fix

jUzp7Jo.gif

#3362 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

Just gotta wait for Ni No Kuni to get my RPG fix

If my group doesn't fill up I'll just wait til that one is out as well.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#3363 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

If my group doesn't fill up I'll just wait til that one is out as well.

Have you played Demons Souls? If I could erase my memory and play it all over again I would.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#3364 daver16

daver16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

Demons Souls was a blast I loved every second of it! I saw the Hobbit recently and the Goblin scene made me think of Demons souls/ Dark Souls so now I have to play them again.
For those of you that have played the Dark Souls DLC is it worth it? If so I'm looking for a phantom or resell of it!

#3365 Setup

Setup

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

i reached the limit of the ps3 accounts :( what can i do now ? if i deleted an account , i will be able to play the games of it or not ?

#3366 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

Anyone have any resales for Borderlands 2 DLC?

fs_overall.png

#3367 Setup

Setup

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

No if you delete the user, you will lose access to games or dlc

thanks m8 and for all the pm's i got . your help and advices guys are really appreciated .

#3368 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Have you played Demons Souls? If I could erase my memory and play it all over again I would.

A little bit, but I got so angry I rage sold it. But I liked it just so freakin hard.

Demon Souls $19.99 Release 1/8/13 (I can't wait for the "reduced difficulty event" man this game was hard)

Resell $6.67
1. (Add Yourself)
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $3.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Will need someone to host.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#3369 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

Tokyo Jungle resell ($5) for sale or trade.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#3370 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

Demon Souls $19.99 Release 1/8/13 (I can't wait for the "reduced difficulty event" man this game was hard)

Resell $6.67
1. Kingcz
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $3.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Added myself.

#3371 Scrubs

Scrubs

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

Hey there. I'm looking to trade or offer a PSN Card (if you can wait) for Hitman Absolution. Anybody interested?

#3372 NickHalden1

NickHalden1

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

[H] $$$
[W] NCAA 13 or Hitman Absolution

#3373 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Selling 12 months Netflix subscription for only $25
Anyway I will give you the code first then you pay since I dont have any feedback here but I will deal only with trusted members. BTW I am Albani310 at QJ Forum . PSN : Albani0310
(Mods can delete this if selling Netflix Cards is not allowed)

Well guys, the code works! :D I added the code and it applied like a gift card of $95.88, which is 1yr of streaming @7.99 a month.

He said he has more codes for sale!
Most titles available as Resell/Phantom/Timeshare with ALL DLC included
•Assassin's Creed 3/4/Brotherhood •Batman Arkham Origins •Battlefield 4 •Borderlands 2
•Call of Duty Black Ops 2 •Darksiders II •DESTINY •Grand Theft Auto V •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LA Noire •LittleBigPlanet Karting •Max Payne 3 •Midnight Club LA •Ni No Kuni
•Red Dead Redemption •Saints Row 3 •Sound Shapes •South Park •Smurfs 2
•Tomb Raider (2013) •Watch Dogs
[ Click here to see the full detailed list ]

#3374 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

i'd like that netflix code.. but i gotta move first

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#3375 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

As a heads-up.. those Netflix codes are (most likely) from a glitch in an LG TV promotion that happened a month or two ago that allowed people to generate unlimited codes. There was a thread about it on CAG, but it was deleted several dozen pages in. Slickdeals had a huge thread as well. At that time, they were being sold at $5 a pop (I bought one on SD), so $25 seems a bit greedy in my opinion since the guy has/had access to an unlimited number of them for free anyway.

I hate to be that guy that denounces someone else's business, but $25 is a bit much IMO, given the circumstances. I'd be surprised it there aren't still any people selling them for much less around, given the [virtually unlimited] quantity of them made available.

Josh1billion.png

#3376 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

As a heads-up.. those Netflix codes are (most likely) from a glitch in an LG TV promotion that happened a month or two ago that allowed people to generate unlimited codes. There was a thread about it on CAG, but it was deleted several dozen pages in. Slickdeals had a huge thread as well. At that time, they were being sold at $5 a pop (I bought one on SD), so $25 seems a bit greedy in my opinion since the guy has/had access to an unlimited number of them for free anyway.

I hate to be that guy that denounces someone else's business, but $25 is a bit much IMO, given the circumstances. I'd be surprised it there aren't still any people selling them for much less around, given the [virtually unlimited] quantity of them made available.

I thought Netflix dealt with those codes and deactivated some of them.

A little bit, but I got so angry I rage sold it. But I liked it just so freakin hard.

Resell $6.67
1. (Add Yourself)
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $3.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

If you aren't filled up by the time I come back fromm holidays, I'll probably take the last spots and be able to host.

Also have 5 $20 PSN cards with that sweet Pancakes discount. $19

Sleeping Dogs/Hitman Absolution with DLC for $13 late next week. Pm me if you want to reserve it. (EU)

Sleeping Dogs Zodiac Tournament DLC for $1.50 (US)

Edited by PancakesAreLove, 04 January 2013 - 10:42 PM.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#3377 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

anyone wanna go half with me on The Scorchers dlc for Rage? its 5 bux. if not its ok. I'm looking for a resale slot of Sleeping Dogs with some dlcs on it or just the game, pm me if u have it.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3378 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

anyone wanna go half with me on The Scorchers dlc for Rage? its 5 bux. if not its ok. I'm looking for a resale slot of Sleeping Dogs with some dlcs on it or just the game, pm me if u have it.

PM Kanamit. He pmed me about starting up a Rage DLC but I backed out (and forgot to pm him).

Also PM if you find a copy and want the Zodiac DLC for cheap.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#3379 cobolatrix

cobolatrix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

Resell $6.67
1. Kingcz
2. cobolatrix

Phantom $3.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

I can do the "hosting" part if we manage to get a PSN card.

#3380 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

I wonder how large DS is going to be

jUzp7Jo.gif

#3381 cobolatrix

cobolatrix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

I wonder how large DS is going to be

I was going to check the retail size of the game and then I realized that bG is dead ;_;

It should be around 6 gigs.

#3382 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

5.57 gb.. might be a bit more

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#3383 Albani

Albani

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

No man I didnt get those from that , the codes are legit , and if someone will have a problem with those codes (thing that wont happen) I will fully refound that guy immediately.
But stay cool guys codes works 100%

Edited by Albani310, 04 January 2013 - 11:57 PM.

#3384 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

Man I miss meeek :lol:

#3385 mrcheeses

mrcheeses

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

I'm sure they did. I had 2 extra and tried one of them and it didn't work. Maybe there is another promotion now or something.

#3386 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Can't you use a netflix account on 5 devices? Maybe we should share a code and split the cost lol

jUzp7Jo.gif

#3387 Albani

Albani

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Resell $6.67
1. Kingcz
2. cobolatrix

Phantom $3.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. Albani310

I'm in for a phantom slot guys

#3388 Souljah

Souljah

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

Do the netflix codes work in UK??

If you aren't filled up by the time I come back fromm holidays, I'll probably take the last spots and be able to host.

Also have 5 $20 PSN cards with that sweet Pancakes discount. $19

Sleeping Dogs/Hitman Absolution with DLC for $13 late next week. Pm me if you want to reserve it. (EU)

Sleeping Dogs Zodiac Tournament DLC for $1.50 (US)

I'll take that sleeping dogs /hitman share bro!

#3389 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

if no one is selling any Sleeping Dogs resales, im down for making a group.

Sleeping Dogs($50)
resales-?
-----
phantoms-?
1.snakemaster2389
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3390 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

No man I didnt get those from that , the codes are legit , and if someone will have a problem with those codes (thing that wont happen) I will fully refound that guy immediately.
But stay cool guy codes works 100%

Ah, sorry.

Josh1billion.png