CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9794 replies to this topic

#4441 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

@Crashmasteromega: your inbox is full it was only to tell you that y2jd and Teh Reaper doesn't mind that I host.

Speaking of season passes, I'm gonna go half on the
Assassin's Creed 3 one with a friend and will be selling 2 phantoms -$5 apiece- when all dlc is out (2/5 so far), anyone interested?

Regarding the dlcs, I am not sure if the season pass holders will still continue to be receiving the content 1 week earlier this latest dlc: Battle Hardened Pack was released at the same time for season pass holders or non-holders.

Regarding the announced dates for the remaining dlcs:
The Tyranny of King Washington is a 3 part DLC:
*The Infamy- 1/29/13
*The Betrayal- 2/26/13
*The Redemption- 3/26/13

so end of march

Edited by realit3y, 21 January 2013 - 10:12 PM.

:error:
Spoiler

#4442 slayerxx1

slayerxx1

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Need an additional phantom to finish this group, vokox has been dropped for not responding to PM's/paying his shares. If you want a ni no kuni phantom, please PM either me or navalg1337 for details
*All members have paid so if someone wants to join we can get this group started on launch
Ni no kuni (10)
$20
1. cgm92284 (paid)
2. souljah (paid)
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1 (paid)

#4443 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

Can anyone copy and paste about the models that are able to do a full back up and transfer phantoms please.

I had two friends tried it and both failed. The accounts wont transfer.

Transfer phantoms; can you do that? Because I may need to transfer some since I'm going to return/replace my unit this weekend...

#4444 Ka-boom057

Ka-boom057

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

if there is anymore slots, ill take resell of ni-no-kuni (preferred) or else ill take phantom, let me know!

edit: ill just add myself here

Need an additional phantom to finish this group, vokox has been dropped for not responding to PM's/paying his shares. If you want a ni no kuni phantom, please PM either me or navalg1337 for details
*All members have paid so if someone wants to join we can get this group started on launch
Ni no kuni (10)
$20
1. cgm92284 (paid)
2. souljah (paid)
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1 (paid)
2. Ka-boom057

also, selling journey (resale) $5

Edited by Ka-boom057, 22 January 2013 - 12:45 AM.

#4445 Souljah

Souljah

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Ni no kuni (10)
$20
1. cgm92284 (paid)
2. souljah (paid)
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1 (paid)

if there is anymore slots, ill take resell of ni-no-kuni (preferred) or else ill take phantom, let me know!

group complete then???

#4446 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

I wouldn't mind a jak hd collection or persona 3 fes offer popping up my way

#4447 nakanenui

nakanenui

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Anyone try the FACEBOOK sony psn plus 30 day trial app, says you get a free 30-day trial by 'liking' them on FB. Not sure if it is legit. I plan to use the 30day trial to buy up most of those 13 for 13 games for 75% off using +.

EDIT: just realized it is for the eu PSN+
NowPlaying: BF3, RFG, Disgaea3
Latest Plat: Lego HP 1-4

#4448 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Last check on RAGE: The Scorchers DLC. Anyone have it or willing to go half on it?

#4449 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Any slot open for Ni No Kuni (resell or phantom with a preference for resellable)? If so I'm in. If not I'll start a group later today/tonight.

#4450 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

Any slot open for Ni No Kuni (resell or phantom with a preference for resellable)? If so I'm in. If not I'll start a group later today/tonight.

you are in luck Crashmasteromega dropped outbecause he doesn't have space to install it he pmed (you need 40 gb), 19 gb to download and 19 gb to install so at least 40 GB.

Hey can you please remove me from list as I just noticed game was 19gb and I only have 8gb of space to work with. I would need 40 to install. Thanks

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (11)

$20
1. Breakfuss
2. ShockandAww
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper
2. y2jd
Spoiler

#4451 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

I don't mind joining your group, if ever, as a phantom... though I wouldn't be able to download/install it until this coming Sunday :(

#4452 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Not sure if this is the right place (Sorry I'll delete if not).

But would anyone be interested in a DLC share for Ni No Kuni? As in everyone contributing a different DLC to the group. I'm getting Flutterby/Golden Hurley, really interested in Griffy and Golden Mite/Drongo.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4453 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

Wait you asked about a slot on Ni No Kuni before I did. Did you get in a group yet? If not do you want my resell slot if it's ok with r3ality or whoever the host is?

#4454 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

even if they transfered OK, wouldn't you be blocked when trying to recreate the user? or does transfer just restore all existing users on the new HDD? (for slim model)

When you backup and then restore the hard drive all of the accounts will be present on the new drive. If it's a 16MB NAND unit, they will need to be re-activated to function (which in the case of a phantom will be impossible, of course).

Transfer phantoms; can you do that? Because I may need to transfer some since I'm going to return/replace my unit this weekend...

There is no way to transfer phantoms from one console to another; we were talking about backing up the hard drive and then restoring it on an upgraded hard drive in the same console.
Posted Image

#4455 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Wait you asked about a slot on Ni No Kuni before I did. Did you get in a group yet? If not do you want my resell slot if it's ok with r3ality or whoever the host is?

http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=4600

Ni no kuni (10)
$20
1. cgm92284 (paid)
2. souljah (paid)
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1 (paid)
2. Ka-boom057 (?)

Souljah actually made that post so I assumed the group is complete by now

Edited by realit3y, 21 January 2013 - 11:30 PM.

Spoiler

#4456 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

someone fill that last spot on oddworld already lol
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4457 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

Oops, ok thanks I'm in then.

you are in luck Crashmasteromega dropped outbecause he doesn't have space to install it he pmed (you need 40 gb), 19 gb to download and 19 gb to install so at least 40 GB.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (11)

$20
1. Breakfuss
2. ShockandAww
--------------
$10
1. Teh Reaper
2. y2jd

#4458 Karla

Karla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

Thanks Derfel So its basically the very old phat models. :(

#4459 ₮ℹℊ€®

₮ℹℊ€®

La Vita is Loco

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

I posted this just a few pages ago. The only models that can transfer phantoms are those that have a 256MB NAND inside. You'll have to check the model number to see what NAND size they have (unless it's a slim, then you obviously know that it's 16MB).

Thanks for the info, very good to know. I knew it worked for me, but guess I just happened to have the right model for it. Sad thing is most of these older models have been hit by the YLOD by now. :cry:
Resell/Phantom/Timeshare •Ass.Creed 3+All DLC, Sorcery •Ass.Creed4 •Ass.Creed Bro+DLC
•COD:BO2+Season Pass+bonuses •COD: MW3 All DLC •GOW Ascension Online •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LBP Karting+karts/costumes •Max Payne 3 •Machinarium PS3 •Ni No Kuni, Jet Set Radio
•Rockstar Collection (GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption)
•Remember Me •Saints Row 3 Complete (US or German) •Smurfs 2 •Star Wars FU DLC •Tomb Raider (2013)

Timeshare Only •Borderlands2+DLC, SoundShapes+DLC •Max Payne 3+All DLC •Walking Dead Ep. 1 + 400 Days

#4460 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

You can share it, but since some of the content has not been released yet, you can't really make a phantom and can only do a two-way share

Thanks for the reply. It's been awhile since I've done any gamesharing, what do you mean "you can't really make a phantom?"

I'd only be sharing the account with a friend, no intention of ever selling access or trying to share it with anyone else but them.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#4461 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Thanks for the reply. It's been awhile since I've done any gamesharing, what do you mean "you can't really make a phantom?"

I'd only be sharing the account with a friend, no intention of ever selling access or trying to share it with anyone else but them.

Then ignore it. If it is just you and your friend then it is all good.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#4462 akbeast17

akbeast17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

Anyone want to do a spec ops the line or borderlands 2 group?

#4463 kanamit

kanamit

It's a Cookbook!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

Anyone want to do a spec ops the line or borderlands 2 group?

I think it might be easier to buy a resell from someone than start a group for those, I know I saw spec-ops for sale here somewhere.

I will no longer be a slave to my backlog!

#4464 Zuttasoxx

Zuttasoxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

I am looking for

Mass effect 1, Sly HD trilogy. Resellable. If anybody wants to get rid of them. PM me.

Edited by Zuttasoxx, 23 January 2013 - 12:13 AM.

#4465 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

I am looking for

Mass effect 1, mass effect 2, mass effect 3, ratchet and Clack HD trilogy, Sly HD trilogy. Resellable. If anybody wants to get rid of them. PM me.

Hey, whats up man. I think you hosted a BF3 share a long time a go and the info was changed.

5r8h3bp.gif

578ad03c0ad2df0fd38c01d22c5f5d88_0cdf051

#4466 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

Then ignore it. If it is just you and your friend then it is all good.

Great, thanks for the fast reply.
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#4467 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

@Zuttasoxx galindo62 is looking to start a group, last time I checked, if you are interested.

The Cave
Resell
1. Pancakes (Host)
2. Crash (awaiting Payment)
Phantom
1. Stranger (Paid)
2. Setup (Paid)

Ni No Kuni
Resell
1. Pancakes (Host)
2. Soul (Paid)
Phantom
1. Likeme (Paid)
2. BJ (Paid)

Just the Host
DMC
Resell
1. el-product (Paid)
2. nsync (Paid)
Phantom
1. gez (Paid)
2. raider (Paid)

EIPsyCongroo.png

#4468 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

This post caught my eye:

Selling resellable account with bioshock 2, resident evil 1-3, Infamous and Little big planet. Looking for 5 dollars but send offers.

If this is one resellable account with all those games for only $5, this deal is a no-brainer. Anyone who has a lot of HDD space should take it. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#4469 Ka-boom057

Ka-boom057

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=4600

Ni no kuni (10)
$20
1. cgm92284 (paid)
2. souljah (paid)
--------------
$10
1. slayerxx1 (paid)
2. Ka-boom057 (?)

Souljah actually made that post so I assumed the group is complete by now

slayer replied back saying that the group's full. im still looking for a slot, so i'll take ShockandAww's resell slot if he still doesnt want it

#4470 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:45 AM

Oops, ok thanks I'm in then.

slayer replied back saying that the group's full. im still looking for a slot, so i'll take ShockandAww's resell slot if he still doesnt want it

Looks likes he is confirmed for Reality's group. Looks like you will have to start up another group. Newtype06 wants to join but he won't be able to download until Sunday for phantom, unless he takes a resell.

Ni No Kuni (11?)
Resell
2. WhiskeyCrazy (confirmed, paying with $20 PSN)
Phantom
1. Ka-boom057 (confirmed)
2.n4styn4t3 (confirmed)

Edited by PancakesAreLove, 22 January 2013 - 02:21 AM.

EIPsyCongroo.png