CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9794 replies to this topic

#5431 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:05 AM

If anyone needs a $50 Canadian let me know. I can host a $50 account. Or if any Canucks out there have a $10 PSN and want a phantom for a $60 game, be sure to let me know via PM.

Also have the final phantom of Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC Package for $6.67
Most titles available as Resell/Phantom/Timeshare with ALL DLC included
•Assassin's Creed 3/4/Brotherhood •Battlefield 4 •Borderlands 2
•Call of Duty Black Ops 2 •Darksiders II •Heavy Fire Afghanistan •LA Noire
•LittleBigPlanet Karting •Max Payne 3 •Midnight Club LA •Ni No Kuni
•Red Dead Redemption •Saints Row 3 •Sound Shapes •South Park •Smurfs 2
•Tomb Raider (2013)
[ Click here to see the full detailed list ]

#5432 Aztreal

Aztreal

Voidlurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

I love how I got kicked out of that Ni No Kuni group when I sent the full phantom payment asap. Can't we just get a feedback after pp trade? -_-

#5433 Raiborg

Raiborg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

I love how I got kicked out of that Ni No Kuni group when I sent the full phantom payment asap. Can't we just get a feedback after pp trade? -_-

As per the OP:

Q: Feedback should be left for this transaction, right?

A: No. Per Trading/Feedback rules and guidelines in the trading forum:

Trading on CAG is "at your own risk". However, there are some special cases where feedback is not allowed and engaging in this specific trading activity warrants a special warning. Onto the list :

Playstation 3 gamesharing. You are opening up your account to trouble here. You know the risks.

#5434 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

Report the person for not refunding you.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#5435 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:27 AM

Did you get a refund?
•Tomb Raider (2013)

#5436 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

Payment sent for Ni No Kuni Phantom. Hopefully that gets things moving! :)

I'm guessing he took your spot.

That is really rude to send payment info and then kick them out even if they are new. If you paid the full deposit you should be given a chance.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#5437 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

I'm guessing he took your spot.

That is really rude to send payment info and then kick them out even if they are new. If you paid the full deposit you should be given a chance.

No deposit was made. I asked if anyone had dealt with him before and got no response. If you want to blame anyone, blame yourself for not reading the rules and recieving rep from people whom youve already dealt with. I however, dont like taking risks on a person who has no references whatsoever. You werent scammed. If a person with higher rep hadnt came by, you would have your slot. It may seem unfair, but im sure alot of users have done the same thing in my position.

#5438 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

No deposit was made. I asked if anyone had dealt with him before and got no response. If you want to blame anyone, blame yourself for not reading the rules and recieving rep from people whom youve already dealt with. I however, dont like taking risks on a person who has no references whatsoever. You werent scammed. If a person with higher rep hadnt came by, you would have your slot. It may seem unfair, but im sure alot of users have done the same thing in my position.

First of all I was under the impression that youasked for payment info then switched to someone else, that is a dick move in my book. If the group completed and you didn't want to deal with someone with no rep here, then told them before you sent everything and gave them the idea that they would be downloading soon, that's easily understandable.

Second, is that third sentence towards me? It is really confusing since you replied to me and not the user in question.

Anyways if he did send payment, just refund him the money.

Edited by PancakesAreLove, 29 January 2013 - 08:36 AM.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#5439 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

First of all I was under the impression that youasked for payment info then switched to someone else, that is a dick move in my book. If the group completed and you didn't want to deal with someone with no rep here, then told them before you sent everything and gave them the idea that they would be downloading soon, that's easily understandable.

Second, is that third sentence towards me? It is really confusing since you replied to me and not the user in question.

Anyways if he did send payment, just refund him the money.

No, the last sentence wasnt aimed towards you. I informed him the moment i was made aware of his rep. Anyhow, he got his money back immediately. End of story. Not trying to be a dick.

#5440 Karla

Karla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

No, the last sentence wasnt aimed towards you. I informed him the moment i was made aware of his rep. Anyhow, he got his money back immediately. End of story. Not trying to be a dick.

I see nothing wrong here, too many scammers and headaches later.

#5441 smartbombUK

smartbombUK

STFU Donny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Ive found it hard to integrate here because of this kind of approach. While I completely understand the need for it, and would act no differently in all fairness, it still really hard for those of us who ARE genuine and would sooner jump off a bridge than rip anybody off.

I mean how are we meant to build ourselves any rep and gain the confidence of the longer tennants if we get chucked out of groups like that ?

Hosting service SUSPENDED until further notice.

For Sale:
Perma Resell: Nothing! Sold out again...

#5442 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Any spots available for Ni no Kuni?

#5443 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

Ive found it hard to integrate here because of this kind of approach. While I completely understand the need for it, and would act no differently in all fairness, it still really hard for those of us who ARE genuine and would sooner jump off a bridge than rip anybody off.

I mean how are we meant to build ourselves any rep and gain the confidence of the longer tennants if we get chucked out of groups like that ?

Its a precaution that must be taken sometimes tbh, especially if the new person is a phantom, can really screw the group over if they get the account info first, then theres the password changers. TRUST is a commodity here, and I think its fair to practice caution. This place is a privilege and I think if people want in they have to go extend that courtesy and go the extra mile to prove they're trustworthy(like deposits, info/payment first, etc).

If a person isn't at ease dealing with someone its within their rights to back off and find a safer scenario.

And to top it off this place has been scammed by the same people more than once. They would just change their usernames and ease their way back in just to scam a share once they've gained some trust. With that in mind I think this place is actually pretty chill considering...

5r8h3bp.gif

#5444 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

Well that is a different scenario that I thought it was. I thought you didn't inform the person, my bad. I also get where you are coming from. Personally I don't mind newbies as long as they pay the deposit (I can always change the password so it wouldn't be cost effective for them if they bothered to change the password) but I get wary about newbies getting resells since they can actually change passwords at anytime.

Its a precaution that must be taken sometimes tbh, especially if the new person is a phantom, can really screw the group over if they get the account info first, then theres the password changers. TRUST is a commodity here, and I think its fair to practice caution. This place is a privilege and I think if people want in they have to go extend that courtesy and go the extra mile to prove they're trustworthy(like deposits, info/payment first, etc).

If a person isn't at ease dealing with someone its within their rights to back off and find a safer scenario.

And to top it off this place has been scammed by the same people more than once. They would just change their usernames and ease their way back in just to scam a share once they've gained some trust. With that in mind I think this place is actually pretty chill considering...

:applause:

Any spots available for Ni no Kuni?

You can start a group or if you can wait, someone should be selling their share soon.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#5445 smartbombUK

smartbombUK

STFU Donny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

I totally accept that. And as I said, I would act no differently, its sensible and prefectly understandable as unfortunately there are some prize winning asshats out to do exactly as you said. Im just frustrated that thanks to them, Im having difficulty making groups and such. What happened to the other guy is harsh and I could see the same happening to me despite me having a little bit good feedback and being a close and long time friend with Tiger who is a long standing exemplary CAG.

Its just tough to win that essential trust when you get dropped from groups like that. Not causing a fuss over it, just saying I feel for the lad if he is a totally legit CAG and anyone else having to work real hard and put up with the drops etc missing out on shares and good deals because the greedy pieces of shit that went before us scammed some honest good people.

On a sidenote, where's the love for Agent 47 ? Hitman HD out today and Im jumping up and down to get to it but looks like Blops has taken over the show :( I would take that Phantom spot from you Pancake but I just dont really fancy ZOE all that much...

For Sale:

#5446 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

I totally accept that. And as I said, I would act no differently, its sensible and prefectly understandable as unfortunately there are some prize winning asshats out to do exactly as you said. Im just frustrated that thanks to them, Im having difficulty making groups and such. What happened to the other guy is harsh and I could see the same happening to me despite me having a little bit good feedback and being a close and long time friend with Tiger who is a long standing exemplary CAG.

Its just tough to win that essential trust when you get dropped from groups like that. Not causing a fuss over it, just saying I feel for the lad if he is a totally legit CAG and anyone else having to work real hard and put up with the drops etc missing out on shares and good deals because the greedy pieces of shit that went before us scammed some honest good people.

On a sidenote, where's the love for Agent 47 ? Hitman HD out today and Im jumping up and down to get to it but looks like Blops has taken over the show :( I would take that Phantom spot from you Pancake but I just dont really fancy ZOE all that much...

Do you have space? Pm me for a special pancakes pricing if you do. C'mon you're Tiger's friend you should be a trophy whore :P

EIPsyCongroo.png

#5447 smartbombUK

smartbombUK

STFU Donny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

Do you have space? Pm me for a special pancakes pricing if you do. C'mon you're Tiger's friend you should be a trophy whore :P

Haha, Im a completionist so yeah, you got me ;)

How big is it ? To be quite honest with you, I would only actually download Hitman and leave ZOE so you could sell this as a separate phantom if you wanted. I imagine I have adequate room, Im on a 320gb console with only 3 full games on it currently and a handful of saves.

For Sale:

#5448 Hente

Hente

Honk honk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

WTB: Blazblue:CS Platinum & Valkenhayn & Dead Nation DLC.
Also looking for a timeshare/phantom of flOw + DLC and Prince of Persia '08 + DLC, might be willing to buy a resell depending on how cheap they are.

#5449 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

Haha, Im a completionist so yeah, you got me ;)

How big is it ? To be quite honest with you, I would only actually download Hitman and leave ZOE so you could sell this as a separate phantom if you wanted. I imagine I have adequate room, Im on a 320gb console with only 3 full games on it currently and a handful of saves.

Don't know but it should be fairly large seeing how it is 5 games but they are upgraded PS2 games. I don't care but the rest of my group wants to keep both in the same slot.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#5450 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

C'mon you're Tiger's friend you should be a trophy whore :P

I'm a trophy slut, not a whore :(

And I vouch for smartbombUK, thanks for extending him the pancake special of the day!
•Tomb Raider (2013)

#5451 MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

Im so confused. Im listed in the Black Ops 2 group, and other people are talking about it. Is it full. Do we have a host?

#5452 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

Dead Space 3 (2)

$20
1. souljah
2. jlazenby1
--------------
$10
1. snakemaster2389
2. WV Matsui

Does anyone want my slot?? I don't think I'm gonna be able to get it this payday, goin car shopping soon so I'm gonna need every penny I can save lol However if no one wants it I'll still take it so you guys aren't losing your game

#5453 smartbombUK

smartbombUK

STFU Donny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

Thanks Tiger lad your an absolute star.

For Sale:

#5454 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Crashmasteromega, please let me have the spot. PLEASE~~~~

I'll be the better man and let you have the phantom. Hate to see a man beg. :cry:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5455 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

I'll be the better man and let you have the phantom. Hate to see a man beg. :cry:

Exactly :lol:

#5456 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

Might as well ask again, anyone up for a two-way split of a 12-month PS+ sub? Three extra months are added on for free if bought before March 4th,

#5457 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

I love Brian's mommy! :booty:

#5458 Albani

Albani

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

Im so confused. Im listed in the Black Ops 2 group, and other people are talking about it. Is it full. Do we have a host?

Me too man :( , we are in the same group .

#5459 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

I think I may have done something to my settings or something... on top of page it shows cheap arse gamer with UK flag...but i live in US

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#5460 AFC Naruto

AFC Naruto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

Have: DmC (resellable)

Want: Gameshare offers

Bump

xO_EL_PLAGA_Ox.png