CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9794 replies to this topic

#6511 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

It makes me sad knowing there are so many games and series on the PSN store I haven't played and probably have no chance starting a group here since the interest in them is so low.

I just beat Halo Reach again and am now on CoD MW, so that's another series I'm taking care of. I haven't even started the PoP HD collection yet.

Backlog first world problems... sigh.

fekhvr.jpg

#6512 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

The host. If he has yet to sell a resell and has only sold the other 3 slots as phantom than he still owns both resells and floats the extra cash till he makes it back in 6 months.

Okay I don't think you read my original post right. That is the $30 resell which I already acknowledged. I was just complaining about the 2 resell, 3 phantoms(one of them would have to wait 6 months). "Yeah but there are very few who wants to wait 6 months to play a game. I might do the $30 resell more often for the fact that I rarely sell games that I host."

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6513 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

Have $10 itunes GC, anyone needs one?

#6514 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

Okay I don't think you read my original post right. That is the $30 resell which I already acknowledged. I was just complaining about the 2 resell, 3 phantoms(one of them would have to wait 6 months). "Yeah but there are very few who wants to wait 6 months to play a game. I might do the $30 resell more often for the fact that I rarely sell games that I host."

Yeah, in that case someone would be waiting 6 months, which is just plain dumb when they could get a resell in the initial group and make all their money back when they resell it or half of it back when they can phantomize it in 6 months.
Posted Image

#6515 Rolandino1

Rolandino1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

Hi, i'm new here. i'm from other forum, i want to buy some resell games, paying with paypal. Pm me with offers.

#6516 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

I bought the game already, only need MS to pay now. I like platformers but I didn't like the PS2 Sly's, thought it would change with this one. Nope.

I'll probably sell my resell tonight. Amazon should be fine.

Working on it, but paypal is giving me this error again:

This transaction failed because we were unable to verify this credit card through our card validation process. In order to proceed with your transaction, please select a different funding method or add a different credit card.

What's the deal? Every so often paypal does this stupid crap... I'll keep trying.

#6517 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Working on it, but paypal is giving me this error again:

This transaction failed because we were unable to verify this credit card through our card validation process. In order to proceed with your transaction, please select a different funding method or add a different credit card.

What's the deal? Every so often paypal does this stupid crap... I'll keep trying.

I'm not on home right now anyway so it's good. I also got to stop by UPS so send in my packages so it will be until 6.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6518 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

I'm not on home right now anyway so it's good. I also got to stop by UPS so send in my packages so it will be until 6.

Well, I'll keep trying. Sent you a PM

Could also give you a $10 PSN card/code for you just paypal me the difference

#6519 Souljah

Souljah

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

Can 4 people share DLC? wouldn't mind getting all the dead space 3 DLC thats out?

#6520 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

Have $10 itunes GC, anyone needs one?

Turk

#6521 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

Nobody would have to wait, one of the Phantoms would simply be taking a resell slot for 6 months until it was deactivated. The password would likely be changed on them and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Here's the kicker.. while these half resell half phantom shares go around, what will stop the scum from reselling the share at 'full price resell' to an unsuspecting victim? ..where , let's say, they attempt to re-download one day or resell their share only to find they themselves were deactivated.. imo there is only trouble down the line with this once people start getting scammed/purchased these shares at full re-sellable price

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#6522 Rolandino1

Rolandino1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Anybody selling far cry 3 resell or hitman absolution ? pm me!

#6523 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

Here's the kicker.. while these half resell half phantom shares go around, what will stop the scum from reselling the share at full price resell to an unsuspecting victim? ..where , let's say, they attempt to re-download one day or resell their share only to find they themselves were deactivated.. imo there is only trouble down the line with this once people start getting scammed/purchased these shares at full re-sellable price

I have hosted several of the 3 x $10 phantoms + 1 x $10 resell + 1 x $20 resell shares. Moreover, I have 2 more already scheduled. All phantoms have the same rights. The 3rd phantom does not get additional access to the account. It would be unfair for 1 phantom to have additional access because all phantoms have the same price structure. The host controls the share. All 3 phantoms are locked out of the account. The only members with complete access are the host & 1 normal resell. A phantom is a phantom and a resell is a resell. I construct the groups like this for 3 reasons.

1. It is easier to find 3 phantoms than 2 resells.

2. I can still participate in a group for my price point.

3. The time allotted allows for me to work through my backlog.

If I were to allow a member to dump their phantom share, I would require to be copied on the pms relating to the sale. This will insure everything is on the level. Also, the account password would be changed again after the sale is completed. However, I would only allow this for members whom I deem trustworthy.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#6524 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

Personally I'd stick with phantoms, it's just much easier, play a game and delete once I've had enough, all I have to worry about is paying on time and that's no problem.

I'll ask here - I'm not permitted to have a sig, is this because of my 'newbie' status?

#6525 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

A host worth their salt would give phantom #3 a temp password different from #1 and #2. Only the host or lone resale would have total access to the account during the first 6 months. They couldn't resale without your blessing and with each phantom having a different temp password, it'd be easy to ID the culprit. Timeshares really shouldn't be left open either and sealed off after downloaded.

That is correct. The password is changed after phantoms 1 & 2 install the game. It is changed again after phantom 3 & resell 1 install the game. The new password is only given to the resell.
It is very easy to track people that act deceitful. If the account is reset from the start, it was either phantom 1 or 2. If there is more than 1 activation after the reset, it is phantom 3 or resell 1. One could go through the process of everyone downloading separately, but that takes too long. The reason for this thread is not only to build gameshares, but it also serves to keep people in check. Members have no problem outing other members for deceitful behavior. "cough" crashlen0 "cough"

Edited by kerouac kid, 07 February 2013 - 11:24 PM.

Trade List Games & DLC

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#6526 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

A host worth their salt would give phantom #3 a temp password different from #1 and #2. Only the host or lone resale would have total access to the account during the first 6 months. They couldn't resale without your blessing and with each phantom having a different temp password, it'd be easy to ID the culprit. Timeshares really shouldn't be left open either and sealed off after downloaded.

Exactly, there are alot of rules and know-how on the how-to go about these special shares.. also alot of work. but will every host be responsible? only 1 screwup will leave others with an unsuspecting phantom share. scary thought.
between friends i think this is a great idea, but in a public forum with snipers and liars i don't think so.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#6527 plvl

plvl

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

anyone have or want to do a purchase of bully and red dead revolver?

#6528 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

Can 4 people share DLC? wouldn't mind getting all the dead space 3 DLC thats out?

I would assume so. I already have an account with a bunch of DLC for it, except for the bot personality pack. I was planning to sell it, though not sure if I should wait for Awakened to add in there.

#6529 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

This bitch is hoppin again!

#6530 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

naval btw ill have the last dead space 3 gun for u in a hour or two at least

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#6531 akbeast17

akbeast17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

Anyone have hitman absolution resell or borderlands?

Are you in college and use amazon? Use this link http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#6532 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Exactly, there are alot of rules and know-how on the how-to go about these special shares.. also alot of work. but will every host be responsible? only 1 screwup will leave others with an unsuspecting phantom share. scary thought.
between friends i think this is a great idea, but in a public forum with snipers and liars i don't think so.

I do not know how others will act. I can only post for myself. I do trust SteamboatOperator & Tigerlust to manage these types of shares. Again, that is my own personal view. I have posted how I manage these shares. I hope my post was informative enough for you to gauge how the shares are managed by me.

Trade List Games & DLC

PS+ $40

#6533 plvl

plvl

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

I've got Bully on my main. Can I trust you? Asking for $5, but a $100 deposit to be safe (j/k). Looking to add FFVII-IX on it.

sorry but I want to get it for sell since its 10.00 that means a resell would be 3.66 and a phantom would be even cheaper

#6534 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

God, I wish we could gameshare on vita...

#6535 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Anyone have hitman absolution resell or borderlands?

Whoa whoa whoa you were just sellin hitman...

Or was that HD?

#6536 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

I did not see any groups for Skyrim DLC. Is anyone interested? Price on Xbox is $20 but it is supposed to be on sale when it releases. Hopefully it will be $10 but we will see. If the group is interested in getting all DLC on one account I am down for that as well.

Skyrim DLC - Dragonborn
Spoiler

Skyrim DLC - Complete
Spoiler

Bayonetta ($20)
Spoiler

Dead Space 3 DLC- Awakened ($10)
Spoiler

Still looking for quite a few games. If people are looking to resell PM me. PM me with anything not on my list.

Games of interest

Resells Only

Spoiler

Phantoms

Spoiler

Edited by boosted02gt, 08 February 2013 - 12:29 AM.

#6537 Leitner

Leitner

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

Selling a PS account with Mortal Kombat (MK9) Komplete Edition + FlOw Bundle
Please, make your offers... :)

PS: It's an account, not shares.

#6538 akbeast17

akbeast17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

Selling 1 year ps plus code.. pm me if interested

Are you in college and use amazon? Use this link http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#6539 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

Selling 1 year ps plus code.. pm me if interested

For what PSN? US or UK?

5r8h3bp.gif

#6540 akbeast17

akbeast17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

U.s.