CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9706 replies to this topic

#6571 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

I was about to write that. didn't got any confirmation though. but Phantoms for sure.

this tells everything
"This certificate will allow you to go onto the Playstation Store and download the game once. The certificate can be redeemed any time within two weeks of receiving it in the mail."

But what's preventing them from going on his account and changing the password and then going to ebay and saying they sold them an account and not the game (which is against there terms btw).

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#6572 ashtonreeves

ashtonreeves

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

I think he's including a very detailed note/instruction by mail...

also, buyers love sellers like that, trust me. because they can save money... and the seller clearly stated it's a digital download. 1 time download. so there is nothing to complain.

in buyers eyes, it's the same as what we doing here... so they want to save their resource. etc... it's not a suprise that lots of his buyers already added him to favorite sellers list.

#6573 ashtonreeves

ashtonreeves

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

I seriously hope these things won't affect us game-sharing in the next-gen. or current gen for that matter.

#6574 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:52 AM

One could easily win a case against this seller for fraudulence, but who is he hurting? His customers are winning, they are more then happy to be getting these games at a discount (as evidence by his feedback), and in turn he/she is winning by making a sweet profit. Even Sony and developers are winning because these were likely non-customers to begin with. It's likely they were on eBay searching for these games with the intent on purchasing a cheap second hand copy whether new or used - both of which contribute zero to Sony or the developers/publishers bottom line.

I dont really care what he's doing but rather what he's selling. We're trying to be even cheaper and save more on gameshares:lol:. Good for him if he's making cash.

5r8h3bp.gif

#6575 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

I did not see any groups for Skyrim DLC. Is anyone interested? Current price on Xbox is $20 (only thing to base price on) but it is supposed to be on sale when it releases. Hopefully it will be $10 but we will see. If the group is interested in getting all DLC on one account I am down for that as well.

Skyrim DLC - Dragonborn ($10??)
Spoiler

Skyrim DLC - Complete ($30.00??)
Spoiler

Bayonetta ($20)
Spoiler

Dead Space 3 DLC- Awakened ($10)
Spoiler

Still looking for quite a few games. If people are looking to resell PM me. PM me with anything not on my list.

Games of interest

Resells Only

Spoiler

Phantoms

Spoiler

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#6576 jsdgame

jsdgame

PS4 Nation in da house

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

hey a few shares for sale...

pop trio
ratchet trio
saint rows 2
fifa 12
bully----pending out
Re4/cvx

dont know if i'm missing some if so---i'll post later...please send me pm's with offers trying to get rid of them...

Edited by jsdgame, 08 February 2013 - 04:13 PM.

#6577 recon_zero

recon_zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:14 PM

just2dirty sent you a pm buddy.

Still looking for an AC3 resell or phantom

#6578 evoked

evoked

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

anybody have a Skyrim with all DLCs to sell? phantom or resale slot.

#6579 Blooddrunk

Blooddrunk

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

We are still looking for a resell!

Dead Space 3

Resell: $20
1. Oiprocsone
-------------------
Phantom: $10
1. Blooddrunk
2. Boosted02gt

#6580 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

Skyrim has not been released as a download and the DLC starts to come out next week. If you want in on the DLC groups I have a couple of different choices going.

sumderek.png

#6581 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

just2dirty sent you a pm buddy.

Still looking for an AC3 resell or phantom

I have AC3 resell $20
I also have borderlands 2 resell for $20
Resident evil 6 resell for $10

Was just2dirty found to be a scammer?

Clone can you drop me from the Metal Gear Rising group from Rich-Cheap bitches. I'm just going to buy the physical copy. Thanks.

Edited by cheapbrokegamer, 08 February 2013 - 02:40 PM.

8-) Head BrokeAss

#6582 plvl

plvl

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Anyone have red dead revolver, and demon souls, burnout ultimate, and black ops 2? Or rock star collection?

#6583 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

Mass Effect 1 Group $14.99

Resell (5.00)
1. boosted02gt (host)
Phantom (2.50)

sumderek.png

#6584 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

Thinking or either selling my Dead Space 3 resell or time share. Looking for either 20 to purchase or 3/week for timeshare.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6585 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

Can anyone vouch for zuttasox? I am trying to work out a deal but with him being international I am a bit hesitant.

sumderek.png

#6586 Zuttasoxx

Zuttasoxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Mass Effect 1 Group $14.99

Resell (5.00)
1. boosted02gt (host)
2. Zuttasoxx
Phantom (2.50)
1. Friend of Zuttasoxx
2. likeme

Added the list.
Password changed on the following accounts. If somebody have them

gsmodnation@gmail.com
cagme2@hotmail.com

#6587 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

I haven't shared with him but he's been here way longer than you have.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6588 Zuttasoxx

Zuttasoxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

Well send him a list of games I hosted or bought from people and still am in the group.
Password changed on the following accounts. If somebody have them

gsmodnation@gmail.com
cagme2@hotmail.com

#6589 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

Ebay protects you. However, the auction detail indicates the game may only be downloaded once. If this is the case, then it would not be valid for game sharing. Thus, we are able to obtain the games cheaper via CAG.

A less paranoid perspective would be that they're just selling one game voucher to one person. You're over-thinking it. Alot of these are already out and published by different companies. Are you saying there's two different US digital versions of ALL the games listed that have a new top-secret set of download restrictions we don't know about? I personally doubt it. They're just codes for games that are already on PSN. It isn't flOw: Valentine's Day Edition.

Every game except for flOw: Valentine's Day Edition has remained in the user's Download History after redemption, even if it disappears from the store like the odd demo (WET/NBA Elite 11). Oddly enough, this tidbit was in the fineprint of flOw that alot of people, including myself overlooked at the time. Other US games with more than one digital version include the Welcome Back titles, Rag Doll Kung Fu and various Assassin's Creed bundles, all of which have old or current gamesharing restrictions. I don't believe NBA2K13 in the US was ever tested in spite of it's wording, but the EU version can be gameshared. I really think we're being too skiddish. These titles don't have DRM listed in their PSN descriptions and should be added to your Download History upon redemption.

The account won't get banned by redeeming an online voucher. The seller is most likely a promo vender trying to make quick, easy money. You won't get ripped off either because of ebay's Buyer Protection program. If you want the games on the cheap, this is a no-brainer. They also have near perfect feedback.

If you are so confident, why don't you purchase one and then make a group?

I'm playing other games and they're digital. It's not like the one I'm interested in (Sly 4) is going to sell out or never be on sale again. I will add this seller in Favorites though to see if they get Tomb Raider next month and start a group then.

They're all phantoms. Got a response. They wait for two sales and buy the game with PayPal funds through PSN. Making money using other people's money essentially. The paperwork avoids them losing disputes when people unknowingly delete or switch HDDs. Oh well. It'll get shutdown soon. Free shipping, insurance and whatnot is because they make up to $60 using someone else's $60 (4 sales on 1 title).

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

You typed it, "no-brainer".

Has Cheapy fixed the douche bag smiley?

:gameshares: I guess not.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#6590 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

So no one has DMC for phantom?

#6591 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Selling the games below me - offering good prices on them, PM me

#6592 iqubal

iqubal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

Sorry guys, I have to drop out from this group. So the resell is still available. Sorry again guys.

Aliens: Colonial Marines (2) 02/12/2012 - $60
Host - Kerouac Kid

Resell - $20
Resell $10
2. kerouac kid (access in 6 months)
Phantoms - $10
1. SEAL62505
2. Brainberry
3. SteamboatOperator (3rd to download)

#6593 thenadz

thenadz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

Would you like to fill in the resell and be in charge of the group?

Crysis 3 + MGR: Revegeance
resells- 40
2.strangeinstereo
-------
phants-20
1.snake
2.gez

I want the remaining Resell spot please
Posted Image

Every single Xbox 360 Game I own (56 total as on 05/19/09):
http://gametz.com/fo...341505.html#new

AKA my official tradelist, check there for a comprehensive and detailed tradelist if you dont see anything on my cag list

#6594 Foxx

Foxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

I just got told that Odd12345 has been spotted around, whatever you guys do, don't gameshare with him. He is a known scammer.

#6595 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Vets need to be extremely careful when dealing with newbies and members who are in training.

Scamming is very easy I'm GameSharing so please either use the deposit rule or you activate first then provide them account info second.

And as soon as you see a scammer report them here.

Only time I miss meeek

#6596 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

Vets need to be extremely careful when dealing with newbies and members who are in training.

Scamming is very easy I'm GameSharing so please either use the deposit rule or you activate first then provide them account info second.

And as soon as you see a scammer report them here.

Only time I miss meeek

I understand everyones concern but it's not totally fair on those of us newbies that are legit and don't intend to scam. It does make me wonder if people have been ignoring me for said reasons. I've so far purchased from 2 cags and all was fine and hopefully will stay that way

#6597 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

I understand everyones concern but it's not totally fair on those of us newbies that are legit and don't intend to scam. It does make me wonder if people have been ignoring me for said reasons. I've so far purchased from 2 cags and all was fine and hopefully will stay that way

It's a process...

We all had to go through it and we were all newbs at one time. It's just what we have to do.

If you purchase a slot from a vet or a part of a vets group then as that vet to say you are legit in here. It builds up your rep. It all comes in time.

#6598 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

The problem is, you may know you are legit, but no one else does. There have been scammers that have come in here and shouted to the rooftops on how trustworthy they were. Then they burned a bunch of people. It makes people more hesitant to share with someone they don't know. You also are not just new to gamesharing here, but you are new to the site as well.

Posting actively in here, buying shares from vets and be willing to pay extra refundable deposits will get you where you need to be. As frustrating as it may be initially, it will easily pay off soon enough. I hope to see you stick with it and become a regular member of this thread.

#6599 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

i remember when i first bought ps3 it was from millertime.. this was back in Jan 2010 he told me about this thread i was hardly active on here then.. i thought gamesharing isnt that big deal back then

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#6600 vherub

vherub

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

That ebay thing is fascinating, it definitely has to be gamesharing. And it is arguably semantics whether his profiting is much different than this or other sites, splitting the cost or renting shares out.
Still, it looks incredibly profitable. If you can sell 4 shares at $40 for an outlay of $60. It's only a matter of time before enough sellers also join in, and sony might revisit the gameshare/deactivation process.