Photo
- - - - -

CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9794 replies to this topic

#6571 KrebStar

KrebStar

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

Pardon my ignorance, but could someone fill me in on how this phantom business works? I fell out of the loop when the new account limitations kicked in, and realized recently that I have been spending entirely too much money on digital games lately.

I pm'd the guy mentioned in the OP about it, but never heard back from him.

#6572 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

The account won't get banned by redeeming an online voucher. The seller is most likely a promo vender trying to make quick, easy money. You won't get ripped off either because of ebay's Buyer Protection program. If you want the games on the cheap, this is a no-brainer. They also have near perfect feedback.

Ebay protects you. However, the auction detail indicates the game may only be downloaded once. If this is the case, then it would not be valid for game sharing. Thus, we are able to obtain the games cheaper via CAG.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#6573 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:14 AM

Well looks like Yu-Gi-Oh (lol) and Persona Arena is coming out. Depending on the price I will buy either two or one share.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6574 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

That ebay thing seems weird, if anyone buys a code, let us know.

Crysis 3 + MGR: Revegeance
resells- 40
2.strangeinstereo
-------
phants-20
1.snake
2.gez

if this group doesnt fill up soon, then i'll just get phantoms of Crysis 3 and MGR. just picked up two 10 psn cards
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6575 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

great time for sony to put persona 4 arena in after I move.. bleh

oh well ill pick up resell share someday

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#6576 Trueblade

Trueblade

Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

Farcry is worth everything that they are asking. It was one of my favorite gaming experiences in the last couple of years. There are a few things that are mediocre but when you are in the middle of a shootout with a random camp and you all of a sudden get mauled by a tiger. Absolutely amazing!!!

It is even better when the tiger mauls the camp.

Oh hey. I spy from the safety of my roof that you guys are getting together to complain about how much you hate the island. Let me make it better with an explosive-tipped arrow! Now that is some genuine Rambo action here.

Far Cry 3 is such a great game. It is worth every penny.

Thank you, Amazon Deal of the Day!

#6577 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

If someone is willing to try this I am willing to go in on it with them. I will start by going halves, If it is able to be split like normal I will sign up for a resell (therefore taking a larger monetary share) PM me to work something out if willing. What I am saying is that I will put up half for now, If we can split like normal than I would expect part of the money to be paid back.

I am willing to try it for

Dead Space 3
Metro Last Light
Assassins Creed 3

#6578 ChuckZ

ChuckZ

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

If someone is willing to try this I am willing to go in on it with them. I will start by going halves, If it is able to be split like normal I will sign up for a resell (therefore taking a larger monetary share) PM me to work something out if willing. What I am saying is that I will put up half for now, If we can split like normal than I would expect part of the money to be paid back.

I am willing to try it for

Dead Space 3
Metro Last Light
Assassins Creed 3

I'm in for dead space 3
Lol you already know

#6579 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

Persona 4 Arena
Everybody Dance
Yu Gi Oh
Alien Breed(cross-buy)
Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken(vita)

Aliens is not confirmed yet for psn day 1 though
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6580 rpg

rpg

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

^Twisted Metal Black

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#6581 akbeast17

akbeast17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

Selling 1 year U.S ps plus Code for $30.

Looking for Borderlands 1 or 2, and hitman absolution.

Are you in college and use amazon? Use this link http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#6582 plvl

plvl

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

someone should make a black ops 2 group

#6583 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:59 AM

Selling 1 year U.S ps plus Code for $30.

Looking for Borderlands 1 or 2, and hitman absolution.

Is it the crappy singles or a full year code? I will probably take it.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6584 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

Every game except for flOw: Valentine's Day Edition has remained in the user's Download History after redemption, even if it disappears from the store like the odd demo (WET/NBA Elite 11). Oddly enough, this tidbit was in the fineprint of flOw that alot of people, including myself overlooked at the time. Other US games with more than one digital version include the Welcome Back titles, Rag Doll Kung Fu and various Assassin's Creed bundles, all of which have old or current gamesharing restrictions. I don't believe NBA2K13 in the US was ever tested in spite of it's wording, but the EU version can be gameshared. I really think we're being too skiddish. These titles don't have DRM listed in their PSN descriptions and should be added to your Download History upon redemption.

If you are so confident, why don't you purchase one and then make a group?

Trade List Games & DLC

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#6585 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

Ok, let me rephrase this better. I do not have a ebay account. I am really not interested in getting one either. My proposal is that someone with a ebay account will purchase a game download from the seller. Must be one of the games I listed. Dead Space 3, Metro, or Assassin's Creed III.

1) I will front half the money for the purchase of the game.
2) If everything is like normal gameshares then we would be selling it to others (2 resells, 2 phantoms)
3) I would like a resell of any of those games
4) When the sale of shares goes through I would be refunded the difference between what I paid to start and what I owe for the resell.

Example - Assassins Creed III ($25)
1) I pay you half through paypal (12.50)
2) You purchase game
3) If everything is normal then we put shares up for sale
4) I would want a resell ($8.33)
5) Once all shares are purchased you would refund me $12.50-$8.33 = $4.17

I am willing to do this for any or all games I listed.

Hopefully that clears everything up.

I also know one person who wants a Dead Space 3 resell, I would take phantom or resell. (Olprocsone)
I also know a person who wants Metro Last Light, I want only a resell (Kerouac Kid)
I only want a resell for Assassin's Creed III

#6586 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

Ok, let me rephrase this better. I do not have a ebay account. I am really not interested in getting one either. My proposal is that someone with a ebay account will purchase a game download from the seller. Must be one of the games I listed. Dead Space 3, Metro, or Assassin's Creed III.

1) I will front half the money for the purchase of the game.
2) If everything is like normal gameshares then we would be selling it to others (2 resells, 2 phantoms)
3) I would like a resell of any of those games
4) When the sale of shares goes through I would be refunded the difference between what I paid to start and what I owe for the resell.

Example - Assassins Creed III ($25)
1) I pay you half through paypal (12.50)
2) You purchase game
3) If everything is normal then we put shares up for sale
4) I would want a resell ($8.33)
5) Once all shares are purchased you would refund me $12.50-$8.33 = $4.17

I am willing to do this for any or all games I listed.

Hopefully that clears everything up.

I also know one person who wants a Dead Space 3 resell, I would take phantom or resell. (Olprocsone)
I also know a person who wants Metro Last Light, I want only a resell (Kerouac Kid)
I only want a resell for Assassin's Creed III

arent those game downloads only good for one download? It might not be shareable. If someone does buy one of those codes, let us know :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6587 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

I PM'd the guy on ebay
"Is this game share-able? Because whenever I buy a PSN game I can share it with my little brother and be able to download it to his PS3 as well.

And since these are just codes would you be able to just email the code?"

So stay tuned.

5r8h3bp.gif

578ad03c0ad2df0fd38c01d22c5f5d88_0cdf051

#6588 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

I PM'd the guy on ebay
"Is this game share-able? Because whenever I buy a PSN game I can share it with my little brother and be able to download it to his PS3 as well.

So stay tuned.

noice bra, u gave him the lil bro excuse :lol:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6589 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

I PM'd the guy on ebay

So stay tuned.

I was more a bit more subtle. However, if my questions are answered, it will accomplish the same thing. I also contacted a few people that left feedback for the seller. I'll keep everyone updated.

Trade List Games & DLC

PS+ $40

#6590 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

I did not see any groups for Skyrim DLC. Is anyone interested? Current price on Xbox is $20 (only thing to base price on) but it is supposed to be on sale when it releases. Hopefully it will be $10 but we will see. If the group is interested in getting all DLC on one account I am down for that as well.

Skyrim DLC - Dragonborn ($10??)
Spoiler

Skyrim DLC - Complete ($30.00??)
Spoiler

Bayonetta ($20)
Spoiler

Dead Space 3 DLC- Awakened ($10)
Spoiler

Still looking for quite a few games. If people are looking to resell PM me. PM me with anything not on my list.

Games of interest

Resells Only

Spoiler

Phantoms

Spoiler

Edited by boosted02gt, 08 February 2013 - 03:45 AM.
Added iwarboY for Dead Space 3 DLC

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#6591 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:41 AM

I did not see any groups for Skyrim DLC. Is anyone interested? Current price on Xbox is $20 (only thing to base price on) but it is supposed to be on sale when it releases. Hopefully it will be $10 but we will see. If the group is interested in getting all DLC on one account I am down for that as well.

Skyrim DLC - Dragonborn

Spoiler

Skyrim DLC - Complete
Spoiler

Bayonetta ($20)
Spoiler

Dead Space 3 DLC- Awakened ($10)
Spoiler

Still looking for quite a few games. If people are looking to resell PM me. PM me with anything not on my list.

Games of interest

Resells Only

Spoiler

Phantoms

Spoiler

i'll take a phantom of ds3 dlc if available

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#6592 akbeast17

akbeast17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:48 AM

Sleeping Dogs

Resell: $16.67
1. kvntwvlf
2. y2jd
-----------------
Phantom: $8.33
2. thenadz

switched to resell thanks to boost! for buying my last share

How does this game play like? AC3?

Are you in college and use amazon? Use this link http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#6593 Edzor

Edzor

Dannykillzombies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:50 AM

Selling farcry 3 $12 and ghost recon future soldier $7 both resell pm me.

#6594 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:51 AM

dunno.. i never played.. i heard "shenmue", "true crimes new york", "gta"
but as for ac3.. i love that game

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#6595 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

Wait what... Really :lol: :lol: :lol:

-------

gameshares I want tomb raider too

And since you are a noob I just want to say ill let it slide you never pm'd me back :-(

#6596 ChuckZ

ChuckZ

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:03 AM

It plays almost like Batman as far as the combat system as far as exploration it's almost like grand theft auto and assassins creed had a off spring

#6597 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

Looking for a phantom of DOA5 + other games on that account. PM with pricing. :)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#6598 Steadymobbin

Steadymobbin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

looking for AC3

#6599 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

anyone know what good ps3 games on psn are local coop? I checked to see if Dead Space 3 was local coop but its only online coop :(

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6600 ChuckZ

ChuckZ

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

anyone know what good ps3 games on psn are local coop? I checked to see if Dead Space 3 was local coop but its only online coop :(

Resident evil 6 for sure