CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9794 replies to this topic

#6841 WhiskeyCrazy

WhiskeyCrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

Probably a long shot, but anyone want to do a short term swap? Really want to play DMC - have Dishonored or MoH if interested.

#6842 cesart19

cesart19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

selling nuketown 2025 pm

#6843 harleymandvdson

harleymandvdson

Da destroyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

Anyone want to start another group for Dead Space 3?

If so I'll be in for a phantom.

#6844 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

Always looking for PS4&Vita friends!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

How much are people charging for a share of Nuketown 2025 for Blops2?

I wouldnt mind getting the map for multiplayer.

I have the code that came with the disc version if you're interested...

#6845 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

I am looking for the marvel ultimate alliance 2 DLC (i know like the rest of the internet :cry:). I am willing to share, purchase or host any game content of your choice. PM if interested. Sorry if this is not the right spot for this.

Is this no longer available on the store? I thought they put this back on the store.

Usuyami.png

#6846 linuskinrak

linuskinrak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Unfortunately the only thing available is a compatibility pack that allows you to play with those who bought the dlc. Europe has the dlc available but it only works if you have a UK disc. I am in search of someone with the US dlc in exchange for anything they want.

#6847 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

If you're desperate, you could always purchase the game on its own account and then try to sell the shares off going forward.

Also a good way to establish credit

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#6848 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

anybody interested in a $20 psn code ill take $17 paypal

yes ^ ^

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#6849 Braxis

Braxis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

Anyone interested in doing a Ni No Kuni (US PSN) account share/trade?

(Trading/sharing)
Golden Hurly, Griffy
*account also comes with Bayonetta and extra maps DLC for Anarchy Reigns

-Looking for Golden Mite and Drongo unused code/if you want to share account/sell it

#6850 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

anybody interested in a $20 psn code ill take $17 paypal

ill take it if im not too late.. ill prob grab toy story 3 with this since i doubt anyone have that game

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#6851 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

Unfortunately the only thing available is a compatibility pack that allows you to play with those who bought the dlc. Europe has the dlc available but it only works if you have a UK disc. I am in search of someone with the US dlc in exchange for anything they want.

I have it on my US account but there's also a lot of other stuff on there as well as $30+ left on it, so unfortunately I can't help you. I'm sure there are others with the DLC here though.

Curiously, I can't find the base game for sale anywhere. I was always planning on going back and getting the DLC trophies.

Usuyami.png

#6852 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

@purplepanda: what a time for you to have exceeded your messages. lol.

iwarboy.png549785.png

#6853 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

@purplepanda: what a time for you to have exceeded your messages. lol.

Lol I thought the same thing, cleaned it out now.

#6854 linuskinrak

linuskinrak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

I have it on my US account but there's also a lot of other stuff on there as well as $30+ left on it, so unfortunately I can't help you. I'm sure there are others with the DLC here though.

Curiously, I can't find the base game for sale anywhere. I was always planning on going back and getting the DLC trophies.

I appreciate the reply. I completely understand not sharing man. It sucks the route I gotta go cause I missed it. Side note, GameStop currently has the game available online but its $35 used.

#6855 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

So I was double checking that all my resell shares are activated to my ps3, but there is one that shows the error message that 2 ps3s are already activated. However the games still start up normally, but I thought that was weird anyway. Anyone know why this is?

#6856 linuskinrak

linuskinrak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

So I was double checking that all my resell shares are activated to my ps3, but there is one that shows the error message that 2 ps3s are already activated. However the games still start up normally, but I thought that was weird anyway. Anyone know why this is?

Did you check online to see the amount devices you have associated with that psn account? Go to Sony entertainment and login in with the one that has the error. And see if there are more than two associated with it.

#6857 Rolandino1

Rolandino1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Is there some admin ? yesterday Xxamir15xX scammed me, have all messages, how can i get money back with paypal ?

He didn't replied to my messages since about 5am in my time +2 gmt , thats why i get so paranoid. After one time scam, i'm realy paranoid about scamming. i'm Realy sorry.
He's now replied to me, and need to wait 2hours. I'm realy sorry for the trouble, that i made. And sorry Xxamir15xX.

Edited by Rolandino1, 09 February 2013 - 09:39 PM.

#6858 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

If you're desperate, you could always purchase the game on its own account and then try to sell the shares off going forward.

I have an eu account, my brother has us one. He said he'll get it for me if I pay him so it's ok.

I have a one month ps plus code if anyone wants it, I don't care for ps plus.

If no one has DMC on offer as a phantom, I might have to get a group started if there's others interested.

#6859 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Rolandino1. You are making a pretty big accusation there. Please post all information for the group. I have personally dealt with him and never had a problem. The group needs to know exactly what happened.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#6860 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

Do people really GS with people that are new if so that's crazy

#6861 Rolandino1

Rolandino1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Rolandino1. You are making a pretty big accusation there. Please post all information for the group. I have personally dealt with him and never had a problem. The group needs to know exactly what happened.

I'm sorry for the trouble, one time i get scammed. And after a lot of messages, he didn't replied from about 5am , i was thinking he scam me. I'm new here, and even was paying deposite, so he can trust me. He didn't replied, thats why i thought he was a scamer. But now he replied, i'm realy sorry, i'm sorry for the trouble that i made.

#6862 AFC Naruto

AFC Naruto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

lol

xO_EL_PLAGA_Ox.png

#6863 Aztreal

Aztreal

Voidlurker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

@Rolandino1

Been there, done that. you really can't go wrong with the vets in this forum. but be careful who you trade with and ask people for credibility.
Previously dealt with: Gara, Pancakes, DoubleStop, Islan, Usuyami, Xxamir15xX.

#6864 Edzor

Edzor

Dannykillzombies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Sold.

Edited by Dannykillzombies, 09 February 2013 - 11:30 PM.

#6865 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Can anyone vouch for zuttasox? I am trying to work out a deal but with him being international I am a bit hesitant.

I traded him, it went fine, succesfully traded with 2 other newbies recently, maximalni and ClydeShebang.

#6866 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

I traded him, it went fine, succesfully traded with 2 other newbies recently, maximalni and ClydeShebang.

It is all done already but thank for the response.

sumderek.png

#6867 Rolandino1

Rolandino1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

@Rolandino1

Been there, done that. you really can't go wrong with the vets in this forum. but be careful who you trade with and ask people for credibility.

Yeah it was my fault, i should wait more than 18hours. But now i wil know.
i used to 5minutes and trade is done. But now i got paranoid, shame for me.

#6868 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

I can 100% vouch for XxamirxX

Folks need to realize that mistakes happen and not everyone is on this damn forum all the time. Give him 24 hours to make it right. He has been a member here for over 2 years with a clean record. I would be extremely shocked if he scammed someone.

Especially since he does things his way as in he doesn't form groups just sells phantoms of games he buys himself.

He will make it right.

#6869 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

Any one interested phantoming the DLC from Uncharted 2:GOTY I would be willing to make a new account with the download code entered in. I would do it for cheap. This is what is included

3 Downloadable Content packs that include 19 skins, 4 maps, and one new game mode.
3 boosters for use in online multiplayer modes including "Currency Multiplier," "Golden Guns," and early access to "Revenge."
4 Uncharted: Eye of Indra animated motion comics.
2 multiplayer skins of characters featured in the Eye of Indra motion comic series.
4 PlayStation Network Avatar Packs including 18 premium Uncharted avatars.
Pinball Heroes--Uncharted PSP game.

Phantom (Make offer)

Edited by boosted02gt, 09 February 2013 - 10:57 PM.

sumderek.png

#6870 MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

This place has turned into a mixture between the super paranoid and the super accusatory......