Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

Yup this tuesday. And no I won't accept money order :P

What is that supposed to mean?

#7112 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:13 AM

Well, seeing as how you can deactivate accounts remotely, a person who is purchasing a number of shares only to sell them the next day, could also be seen as collecting info, emails, passwords.. for future deactivations. only pointing out the obvious.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#7113 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:16 AM

Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack ($29.99, 82Gb needed for install)

Resell - $10
1. jlazenby1 HOST
2. Mageshadow PAID with psn card

Phantom - $5
1. Ravenbear PAID
2. Coastal Horizons should be able to pay this Monday/Tuesday

#7114 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

whoever sends me the link confirming Aliiens day 1 on psn, I'll be ur slave lol. Fuk im bored
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7115 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:25 AM

Disgaea 1 and 2 (PS2 Classics)

$6.66
1. clonesniper666
--------------
$3.34
1. momouchi
2.Perfect*Ending

Added myself. :)

i doubt this group will be done for me by morning tho...(im moving)

EDIT: never mind.. itd be too late for me to get these two games..

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#7116 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:29 AM

whoever sends me the link confirming Aliiens day 1 on psn, I'll be ur slave lol. Fuk im bored

http://www.AliensCMlandsonPSNday1.com

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#7117 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

Anyone got any games to sell? i have $24 to burn hopefully to download overnight lol

#7118 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

http://www.AliensCMlandsonPSNday1.com

lol lies!!!
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7119 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

you need to be free next week, i've got loads of laundry and dishes for you :D

iwarboy.png549785.png

#7120 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

lol lies!!!

you need to be free next week, i've got loads of laundry and dishes for you :D

And you ARE both from New York! :lol:

treadmill-50cent-o.gif

Selling: Sly 3 (PS Vita) The Last Of Us Survival pack Gamestop preorder bonus (PS4) Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

Want: Paypal

TurkFebruary2010.png

#7121 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

and i is from new yark

#7122 MustNotTellLies

MustNotTellLies

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

Want to start an Uncharted Double Pack group. Anybody interested?

Resells $10
1. MustNotTellLies

Phantoms $5

Would like other reseller to host, please.

#7123 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

i decided to buy toy story 3 for my main... hopefully my paypal works with psn

#7124 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

Okay, read through the FAQs and a couple of pages. So, when the standard 4 GS happens (2 resell, 2 phantom), I imagine the phantom accounts add the account and then download it first. Then, they're deactivated and the 2 resell purchasers add it to their PS3 and there it remains until they decide to resell it. Am I understanding this right? Phantoms aren't able to go back and re-add the account and/or change the password after the fact, yeah?

Thanks if you can shed some info on this. Also, I think my nickname for this thread should be Pablo Prigioni (oldest rookie).

#7125 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:13 AM

East coast represent!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7126 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

paypal was success on first try... sweet.. grabbed $25 (2 10's and 1 5).. well night guys

#7127 darkpal245

darkpal245

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

Someone changed the password to a Batman Arkham City + All DLC gameshare with the following email: psnarkhamc@hotmail.com. Would the current resell slots contact me?

Selling:

PSN cards

Kid Icarus: Uprising - $25 (New)

#7128 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

Someone changed the password to a Batman Arkham City + All DLC gameshare with the following email: psnarkhamc@hotmail.com. Would the current resell slots contact me?

i have that share i just bought it from ipacman I didnt change password

EDIT: i just checked i couldnt get on either..seems like password got changed

EDIT 2: I sent u a pm and ipacman as well.. i have no idea why password got changed..

Edited by y2jd, 11 February 2013 - 06:56 AM.

#7129 Souljah

Souljah

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:00 AM

Guys, I bought max payne 3 from souljah, only reason I am selling it is because I didn't know the game was 13.6 gb.. He put the price at $15, I put mine at $14 dollars, please tell me how I am scamming??

Also who's enjoying sleeping dogs, those that have used a uk ps plus trial?? Awesome game, never really heard of it until this thread.

I sold you it for $11 dollars so you should put it at $10?

If ipacman had replied sooner i would have sold to him i just needed the space for some dlc i had bought!

#7130 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

Will Metal Gear Rising be available on PSN when it launches on the 19th? Can't even seem to find an article elsewhere which states that it's coming to PSN ^_^;

#7131 Braxis

Braxis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

Does anyone have the Golden Mite and Golden Drongo Dlc for Ni No Kuni US edition and want a complete collection?

I got Griffy, Flutterby and Golden Hurley.

Ni No Kuni Familar DLC only Account share: (Preorder exclusives not in the PSN US store)
Braxis
Empty Slot

Looking for Golden Mite and Golden Drongo unusued code. Or used and can share that account. Pm if interested ^^

#7132 Mirmo

Mirmo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

Looking to buy a resell slot/share of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus when it releases.

#7133 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

Looking to buy a resell slot/share of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus when it releases.

Missed out man. Only have a Phantom slot left unless Mr.cheeses wants a phantom which I doubt.

Yu-Gi-Oh ($15?)
1. Pancakes
2. MrCheeses
---------------------
1. mini pancakes (pancakes nephew)
2. Mirmo

If the price is more than $40 I will probably drop out and just get the retail.
Persona 4 Arena
1. MrCheeses
2. Pancakes
-----------------------
1. waffles (pancakes friend)

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#7134 Mirmo

Mirmo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:35 AM

Missed out man. Only have a Phantom slot left unless Mr.cheeses wants a phantom which I doubt.

Well I guess I'll take that Phantom slot.

#7135 Gara

Gara

Gao Gao Stegosaurus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls + DLC (550MB total)
Resell - $9.64
1. Gara (host)
2. Hemish (friend)

Phantom - $4.84

2 phantom slots available. All DLC is included.
Posted Image
My Dvd Collection - My Trade List
Check out my tradelist for many rare anime titles.

#7136 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

Yup, its been long enough right? They didn't do anything but sword fight, they should be reinstated.

I have seen people getting temporarily banned and come back to CAG, if someone gets the banhammer even if slightly they should be able to come back in time, if they didn't anything regarding to scamming, NSYNC and meek as you said did a sword fight, they should have kept it to pms or something else, maybe they can put themselves each one on ignore lists.

I don't know if you guys want to start a petition but I doubt that mods decisions are final, you should try to speak with CheapyD or any other mods should they stream something on their twitch account asking this if enough votes from CAG support this.

I don't know what you guys want to do.:-s
:error:
Spoiler

#7137 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

If ipacman had replied sooner i would have sold to him i just needed the space for some dlc i had bought!

uh oh

I have seen people getting temporarily banned and come back to CAG, if someone gets the banhammer even if slightly they should be able to come back in time, if they didn't anything regarding to scamming, NSYNC and meek as you said did a sword fight, they should have kept it to pms or something else, maybe they can put themselves each one on ignore lists.

I don't know if you guys want to start a petition but I doubt that mods decisions are final, you should try to speak with CheapyD or any other mods should they stream something on their twitch account asking this if enough votes from CAG support this.

I don't know what you guys want to do.:-s

If someone does the petition and will link me to vote I will, otherwise I will be allocating my time between more pressing matters, like watching Californication.

5r8h3bp.gif

#7138 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

and the plot thickens lol. nah it just seems like he is buying games and turning them into a profit. guess there is nothing wrong in that if he isn't scamming the account.

EDIT: In no way do I condone it WV, but if we wants to try and sell a share for a profit margin so be it.

Edited by allknights, 11 February 2013 - 02:01 PM.

#7139 Apollyon

Apollyon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

Selling: phantoms
god of war origins collection - $2 (1 slot left)
assassin's creed revelations - $3 (1 slot left)
dragon age origins - $2 (1 slot left)

Resells
god of war origins collection - $4 (1 slot left)
dragon age origins - $4 (2 slots left)
resident evil 5 - $6 (1 slot left)
saints row the third - $13 (1 slot left)
assassins creed revelations - $8 (1 slot left)
^^FYI, all above accounts are mine, no resells have ever been sold.

CAG Share
Crysis 1 resell - $3 - sold

Edited by Apollyon, 11 February 2013 - 12:40 PM.

#7140 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

and the plot thickens lol. nah it just seems like he is buying games and turning them into a profit. guess there is nothing wrong in that if he isn't scamming the account.

Yet I should apologize....

Once again I shouldn't have used the word "scammer" at first but after looking back through his posts he is doing something fishy.

Apparently most don't care if they are trying to turn profit on shares just if the are scamming accounts. :wall: