Resell
Phantom
1. newtype06

#7712 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:17 AM

Okay, total newbie question. I just participated in my first GS as a phantom. Logged in, downloaded, and installed the game okay. However, I can't seem to run the game after deactivating or deleting the phantom account, and I get error code 80029513. I thought I was supposed to remove or deactivate the phantom account after installing the game in order to free up one of the two activations for the resellers?

#7713 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

Okay, total newbie question. I just participated in my first GS as a phantom. Logged in, downloaded, and installed the game okay. However, I can't seem to run the game after deactivating or deleting the phantom account, and I get error code 80029513. I thought I was supposed to remove or deactivate the phantom account after installing the game in order to free up one of the two activations for the resellers?

lol what? Who was your host?

That is what you are not supposed to do. PM your host now and see if he has yet to finish the job.

EDIT: I'm pming you

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#7714 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

lol what? Who was your host?

That is what you are not supposed to do. PM your host now and see if he has yet to finish the job.

Errrrr...what am I supposed to do instead?

#7715 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

Just occurred to me... I cannot remember the last time I bought anything! Gotta admit... Starting to feel anxious again!

Dude you PM'd me asking "do you still have this"

No idea what you meant lol.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#7716 smartbombUK

smartbombUK

STFU Donny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

Darksiders II €9.99

Resell ($4.66)
1. Yanksfan
2. ClydeSheBang
Phantom ($2.33)
1. likeme
2. dranakin

Can someone confirm from this group that the account checks out ? Hosted this for you guys but havent had any confirmation that the info/purchase was good and would appreciate confirmation the account was good so there's no comeback on me if anything is out of turn.

Thanks.

Hosting service SUSPENDED until further notice.

For Sale:
Perma Resell: Nothing! Sold out again...

#7717 recon_zero

recon_zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

has there any web confirm Revengeance for PSN digital?

#7718 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

Darksiders II €9.99

Resell ($4.66)
1. Yanksfan
2. ClydeSheBang
Phantom ($2.33)
1. likeme
2. dranakin

Can someone confirm from this group that the account checks out ? Hosted this for you guys but havent had any confirmation that the info/purchase was good and would appreciate confirmation the account was good so there's no comeback on me if anything is out of turn.

Thanks.

a couple of posts up, Dranakin was just talking about the account. Looks like the account is still with the phantoms but looks like the purchase went well.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#7719 smartbombUK

smartbombUK

STFU Donny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

^^^ That'll do for me, good shout man.

For Sale:

#7720 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

^^^ That'll do for me, good shout man.

I paid 2 days ago, still waiting to receive details yet. I hope dranakin can sort his little problem out. Hopefully should have it to play over the weekend, feel a cold developing so it could be the perfect antidote.

#7721 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

I'm in for sure.

Just in case it comes Day 1 to PSN

Tomb Raider (3)

Resell $20:
1) Purplepanda (Host)
2) boosted02gt

Phantom $10:
1)
2)

Add yourself if interested!

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#7722 Teh Reaper

Teh Reaper

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

Tomb Raider (3)

Resell $20:
1) Purplepanda (Host)
2) boosted02gt

Phantom $10:
1)teh reaper
2)

I'm in

#7723 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

At first I thought that question was from Chris of the EU blog lol.

1. I haven't sold that many shares but when I do I only sell here. Like you said , it is really hard to keep track of who is the owner if it ever gets compromised. Though I can understand why people sometimes sell on other sites as that particular share may not get interest here but could sell somewhere else. We cannot stop people from doing that nor should I want to force someone not to but I hope that everyone tries to keep shares bought here stay here.

2. I think the seller should think long and hard who to sell to. I'm not saying they can't but if the accounts get compromised (because of selling to someone shady or newbie), I really think that the seller should reimburse the other shareholder. Sometimes though they could genuinely think that person was trustworthy so I don't think we should enforce it. That is why I always try to host when possible as I will usually keep all my shares for a while.

One thing that I started to do now that I saw others do such as Realit3y is add something on the info that people will instantly know that it's you. For him it is the number 3, for me I just put pancakes somewhere in the email.

To keep it relevant share-wise (only to trusted CAGs) selling:
Sam and Max(both series) and Jurrasic park for $4
-gone-

Edited by PancakesAreLove, 15 February 2013 - 04:16 PM.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#7724 evoked

evoked

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

Tomb Raider (3)

Resell $20:
1) Purplepanda (Host)
2) boosted02gt

Phantom $10:
1)teh reaper
2)evoked

I'm in

Count me in

#7725 evoked

evoked

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

Im looking for a Prototype 2 share... phantom or resale slot... anyone?

#7726 MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

Need to make room on my PS3 for some new games so will start clearing out shares cheap one by one-

First up:
RESELL of Tiger Woods The Masters - $5

#7727 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

Darksiders II €9.99

Resell ($4.66)
1. Yanksfan
2. ClydeSheBang
Phantom ($2.33)
1. likeme
2. dranakin

Thanks.

Sorry smartbomb, with it being vday yesterday, my time was limited to pop in here. But i definitely wanted to give a shout out and thank you for hosting this share. Really awesome of you to help out so many CAGs get Darksiders II for so cheap.

Edit - Thanks to pancakes for helping out poor dranakin as well. Still waiting to hear from likeme.

#7728 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

Anyone have a share of Hitman: Absolution for $10?

#7729 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

Cromzz, why was I banned from qj.com??? I don't hack???

Until this is explained I would proceed with caution with this member

#7730 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Sorry smartbomb, with it being vday yesterday, my time was limited to pop in here. But i definitely wanted to give a shout out and thank you for hosting this share. Really awesome of you to help out so many CAGs get Darksiders II for so cheap.

Edit - Thanks to pancakes for helping out poor dranakin as well. Still waiting to hear from likeme.

Smartbomb is indeed an awesome cag. Really hope likeme can get back to us. Want to start playing over the weekend.

#7731 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

Until this is explained I would proceed with caution with this member

You were accused of stealing accounts that's why. I don't know whether you are innocent or guilty that mod has built some evidence against you but please don't bring the drama here and deal your situation with that mod (everyone knows who it is) at that website.

As for trading, I wouldn't recommend anyone to deal with him now until things have cleared.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#7732 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

At first I thought that question was from Chris of the EU blog lol.

1. I haven't sold that many shares but when I do I only sell here. Like you said , it is really hard to keep track of who is the owner if it ever gets compromised. Though I can understand why people sometimes sell on other sites as that particular share may not get interest here but could sell somewhere else. We cannot stop people from doing that nor should I want to force someone not to but I hope that everyone tries to keep shares bought here stay here.

2. I think the seller should think long and hard who to sell to. I'm not saying they can't but if the accounts get compromised (because of selling to someone shady or newbie), I really think that the seller should reimburse the other shareholder. Sometimes though they could genuinely think that person was trustworthy so I don't think we should enforce it. That is why I always try to host when possible as I will usually keep all my shares for a while.

One thing that I started to do now that I saw others do such as Realit3y is add something on the info that people will instantly know that it's you. For him it is the number 3, for me I just put pancakes somewhere in the email.

To keep it relevant share-wise (only to trusted CAGs) selling:
Sam and Max(both series) and Jurrasic park for $4
Crysis 1 for $2.75

yes I like to put 3 in the mail and put fucked up passwords that are non-sense most of the times, but that not mean that the 3 will be there all the time.

What I have seen done by someone else sometime ago is that on their wall of his profile he had the email etc, and I think he had the resells in which the ppl was with at that time.

Might be only relevant to be done if you are selling with CAGs but also most of the time ppl once they sell their resells to someone else won't be talking to the host and keep track of the resells of who owns what.

thanks
:error:
Spoiler

#7733 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Thanks to smartbomb, Yanksfan, and pancakes for getting my first GS going! Look forward to finally playing the sequel to an awesome game.

#7734 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

Email me.

#7735 smartbombUK

smartbombUK

STFU Donny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

@Yanksfans' DS2 group, your all very welcome, pleased you got things worked out in the end with the phantom situation.

For Sale:

#7736 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

just checking to see how u guys are.. im at library.. i should have net at new place soon
later

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#7737 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

Damn, so I can't seem to get my ps3 to stop freezing after 3 minutes of playing it. did a restore of it and still won't work. Any ideas guys or am i shit out of luck?

also jsd, i was able to deactivate walking dead so if I can't resolve it, I will be returning the share.

#7738 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

Is the Nuketown 2025 for BLOPS2 supposedly now rare?

#7739 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Is the Nuketown 2025 for BLOPS2 supposedly now rare?

Yes, the preorder bonus for the most preordered game of all time is insanely rare. It'll probably be worth $100 if you hold on to it long enough.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#7740 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

Wow...Thanks Graff. I was on ebay and saw some insane prices and was baffled

I currently have 3 and thought they were useless