Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

Darksiders II €9.99

Resell ($4.66)
1. Yanksfan
2. ClydeSheBang
Phantom ($2.33)
1. likeme
2. dranakin

Can someone confirm from this group that the account checks out ? Hosted this for you guys but havent had any confirmation that the info/purchase was good and would appreciate confirmation the account was good so there's no comeback on me if anything is out of turn.

Thanks.

Sorry smartbomb, with it being vday yesterday, my time was limited to pop in here. But i definitely wanted to give a shout out and thank you for hosting this share. Really awesome of you to help out so many CAGs get Darksiders II for so cheap.

Edit - Thanks to pancakes for helping out poor dranakin as well. Still waiting to hear from likeme.

#7802 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

Anyone have a share of Hitman: Absolution for $10?

#7803 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

Cromzz, why was I banned from qj.com??? I don't hack???

Until this is explained I would proceed with caution with this member

#7804 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Sorry smartbomb, with it being vday yesterday, my time was limited to pop in here. But i definitely wanted to give a shout out and thank you for hosting this share. Really awesome of you to help out so many CAGs get Darksiders II for so cheap.

Edit - Thanks to pancakes for helping out poor dranakin as well. Still waiting to hear from likeme.

Smartbomb is indeed an awesome cag. Really hope likeme can get back to us. Want to start playing over the weekend.

#7805 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

Until this is explained I would proceed with caution with this member

You were accused of stealing accounts that's why. I don't know whether you are innocent or guilty that mod has built some evidence against you but please don't bring the drama here and deal your situation with that mod (everyone knows who it is) at that website.

As for trading, I wouldn't recommend anyone to deal with him now until things have cleared.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#7806 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

At first I thought that question was from Chris of the EU blog lol.

1. I haven't sold that many shares but when I do I only sell here. Like you said , it is really hard to keep track of who is the owner if it ever gets compromised. Though I can understand why people sometimes sell on other sites as that particular share may not get interest here but could sell somewhere else. We cannot stop people from doing that nor should I want to force someone not to but I hope that everyone tries to keep shares bought here stay here.

2. I think the seller should think long and hard who to sell to. I'm not saying they can't but if the accounts get compromised (because of selling to someone shady or newbie), I really think that the seller should reimburse the other shareholder. Sometimes though they could genuinely think that person was trustworthy so I don't think we should enforce it. That is why I always try to host when possible as I will usually keep all my shares for a while.

One thing that I started to do now that I saw others do such as Realit3y is add something on the info that people will instantly know that it's you. For him it is the number 3, for me I just put pancakes somewhere in the email.

To keep it relevant share-wise (only to trusted CAGs) selling:
Sam and Max(both series) and Jurrasic park for $4
Crysis 1 for $2.75

yes I like to put 3 in the mail and put fucked up passwords that are non-sense most of the times, but that not mean that the 3 will be there all the time.

What I have seen done by someone else sometime ago is that on their wall of his profile he had the email etc, and I think he had the resells in which the ppl was with at that time.

Might be only relevant to be done if you are selling with CAGs but also most of the time ppl once they sell their resells to someone else won't be talking to the host and keep track of the resells of who owns what.

thanks
:error:
Spoiler

#7807 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Thanks to smartbomb, Yanksfan, and pancakes for getting my first GS going! Look forward to finally playing the sequel to an awesome game.

#7808 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

Email me.

#7809 smartbombUK

smartbombUK

STFU Donny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

@Yanksfans' DS2 group, your all very welcome, pleased you got things worked out in the end with the phantom situation.

Hosting service SUSPENDED until further notice.

For Sale:
Perma Resell: Nothing! Sold out again...

#7810 JD*

JD*

Massacre Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

just checking to see how u guys are.. im at library.. i should have net at new place soon
later

MeMyselfAndJD.pngtumblr_mco65un4lN1rk3gouo1_250.gif

#7811 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

Damn, so I can't seem to get my ps3 to stop freezing after 3 minutes of playing it. did a restore of it and still won't work. Any ideas guys or am i shit out of luck?

also jsd, i was able to deactivate walking dead so if I can't resolve it, I will be returning the share.

#7812 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

Is the Nuketown 2025 for BLOPS2 supposedly now rare?

#7813 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Is the Nuketown 2025 for BLOPS2 supposedly now rare?

Yes, the preorder bonus for the most preordered game of all time is insanely rare. It'll probably be worth $100 if you hold on to it long enough.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#7814 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

Wow...Thanks Graff. I was on ebay and saw some insane prices and was baffled

I currently have 3 and thought they were useless

#7815 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

Yes, the preorder bonus for the most preordered game of all time is insanely rare. It'll probably be worth $100 if you hold on to it long enough.

#7816 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

Damn, so I can't seem to get my ps3 to stop freezing after 3 minutes of playing it. did a restore of it and still won't work. Any ideas guys or am i shit out of luck?

Go through the recover mode selections. Rebuild table and scan the hard drive. Worst case would be a back/restore but there is a chance you would loss your phantoms if you have any one your PS3.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7817 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

I keep a list of all my gameshares I host along with the e-mail passwords in case someone hijacks the account. Maybe I should start keeping track of who I sell it to when I sell it and when I sell them.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#7818 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

I'm in for a phantom of Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite if any are available.

#7819 plvl

plvl

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

Im gonna try and replace my 80gb ps3 hd with my old laptop's 320gb today then Ill be able to do more shares

Anyone do it before? any tips?

Also if I have a resellable it is still limited to one ps3 right?

One last thing: if anyone has bo2 and they want to play bo2 add me and say you are from cag, you dont need a mic i just think it would be fun

#7820 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Im gonna try and replace my 80gb ps3 hd with my old laptop's 320gb today then Ill be able to do more shares

One last thing: if anyone has bo2 and they want to play bo2 add me and say you are from cag, you dont need a mic i just think it would be fun

When I upgraded my hard drive, it took hours to back up all the data and after all that the only thing that was restored were my game saves. Maybe I missed a step?

#7821 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Hard Drive Upgrade

This should help. It is a very easy process. If you only own one slot of the resell, it is limited to one ps3.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#7822 galvatron2k1

galvatron2k1

I'm Broke Bitch!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

I'm in for a phantom of Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite if any are available.

Same here for each, but I don't want to host.

Tomb Raider (3)

Host: we need one???

Resell $20
Phantom $10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

Bioshock Infinite

Resell $20
Phantom $10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

I think/hope I did this right.

#7823 Vyrtigo

Vyrtigo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Darksiders II (EU)

Resell
1.Vyrtigo
Phantom
1. newtype06

I'll take a resell

#7824 shuggabug1

shuggabug1

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

hey guys im a newbie and i regulary browse this thread, would love to start gamesharing if you guys point me in the right direction and what to do, how do i build trust with you all??

#7825 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

hey guys im a newbie and i regulary browse this thread, would love to start gamesharing if you guys point me in the right direction and what to do, how do i build trust with you all??

You'll have to trade w/ people successfully, and they'll add feedback. The more feedback you have, the more trusted you are.

On another note, anyone have Hitman Absolution or Hitman Trilogy HD? I'm looking to buy a slot, doesn't have to be resell.

#7826 noone13

noone13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Darksiders II (EU)

Resell
1.Vyrtigo
2. noone13
Phantom
1. newtype06

I will take a resell as well.

#7827 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

You'll have to trade w/ people successfully, and they'll add feedback. The more feedback you have, the more trusted you are.

On another note, anyone have Hitman Absolution or Hitman Trilogy HD? I'm looking to buy a slot, doesn't have to be resell.

You are not actually supposed to leave feedback for people on gamesharing. However you could leave a note on a person's wall or something.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#7828 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Same here for each, but I don't want to host.

Tomb Raider (3)

Resell $20
Phantom $10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

Bioshock Infinite

Resell $20
Phantom $10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

I think/hope I did this right.

I'll host if we can't find one and if everyone is cool with paypal but I'd prefer someone else do it.

#7829 akbeast17

akbeast17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

Spec Ops The Line group ($40)

Resell (13.33)
1. boosted02gt (host)
2. akbeast17
Phantom

Need 2 more phantoms!

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning 13.6 GB $39.99
Resell ($13.33)
1.akbeast17( I can host...)
Phantom($6.67)

#7830 galvatron2k1

galvatron2k1

I'm Broke Bitch!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

I'll host if we can't find one and if everyone is cool with paypal but I'd prefer someone else do it.

I prefer to pay by PSN card, but if that's not acceptable, I can do Paypal.