• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9794 replies to this topic

#7951 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

PS All stars (39.99) so less than $13
Uncharted 3 (What region because US store shows it disc only)
Mirror's Edge (14.99) so less than $5

I just posted my old PS3 slim as well in the Marketplace in case anyone is looking for an extra PS3

http://www.cheapassg...36#post10488936

Edited by boosted02gt, 16 February 2013 - 10:41 PM.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#7952 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

Looking to do a timeshare of one of my accounts hat I haven't used in about a month. Has Far Cry 3, AC3 + DLC Pass, Hitmen Absolution, and all current BL2 DLC for $3/week. Trusted CAGers only.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7953 Teh Reaper

Teh Reaper

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

kerouac kid has a phantom if that'll do.

Ok I'll pm him thanks

#7954 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Looking for a timeshare or resell of DMC. I also have a few PSN cards for sale if anybody needs some PSN credit.

#7955 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

Just a heads up. Crysis 3 is gonna be around 14-15 gb on psn. For those who are not sure how bad Aliens is, just rent it from redbox and thats it. The only cool thing in the game is the Space Jockey from Prometheus, just skip it though if ur not a Aliens fan. 4/10 very sad to see gearbox fuk it up.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7956 Setup

Setup

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

Looking for Injustice: Gods Among Us group

is it confirmed that it will release on psn ?

Looking for Killzone 3 resell share! Please PM me if you have one with your price

is this game available on psn ? i guess its disk only !

#7957 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

Just a heads up. Crysis 3 is gonna be around 14-15 gb on psn. For those who are not sure how bad Aliens is, just rent it from redbox and thats it. The only cool thing in the game is the Space Jockey from Prometheus, just skip it though if ur not a Aliens fan. 4/10 very sad to see gearbox fuk it up.

Gearbox gave this project to Timegate because the wanted to focus on Borderlands. Took all the work that Gearbox put into the game and tossed it out the door. Once TimeGame finished with the game Gearbox toss everything they did and try to salvage the game. Didn't help that Sega was in the process of suing Gearbox because how long it's taking to release the game. So in the end I blame Timegate.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7958 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

Gearbox gave this project to Timegate because the wanted to focus on Borderlands. Took all the work that Gearbox put into the game and tossed it out the door. Once TimeGame finished with the game Gearbox toss everything they did and try to salvage the game. Didn't help that Sega was in the process of suing Gearbox because how long it's taking to release the game. So in the end I blame Timegate.

I know that but Gearbox shoulda kept with it and kept the promises Randy made and make an awesome Aliens game instead of making Duke Nukem -_- The whole thing is just a big awful mess. Oh, well.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7959 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

Demo looked amazing lol

Posted Image

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#7960 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

I know that but Gearbox shoulda kept with it and kept the promises Randy made and make an awesome Aliens game instead of making Duke Nukem -_- The whole thing is just a big awful mess. Oh, well.

Pitchford definitely shit the bed.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#7961 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

Anyone gonna have a phantom of bioshock infinite for sale?? I apparently missed out on any luck with a group lol

#7962 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

i got two 20 psn cards for sale! 39 takes em both :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7963 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

Disgaea 1 and 2 (PS2 Classics)

$6.66
--------------
$3.34
1. momouchi
2. perfect_ending

Someone fill those! :)

And what happened to my P4A group? It was filled, but no host...

Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#7964 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:43 AM

Anybody have US All-Star Weekend DLC for NBA 2k13? If not, I'll wait to buy it when I have the money.

PSN ID: JCromzz

3DS Friend Code: 4184 2120 4801

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Animal Crossing:  New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land

#7965 ₮ℹℊ€®

₮ℹℊ€®

La Vita is Loco

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

Anyone have Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC (North America) or wants it?

I don't even own the game honestly, that smartbombUK guy is trying to convince me it's worthy of my 100th platinum milestone. anyone have an opinion about that?
Resell/Phantom/Timeshare •Ass.Creed 3+All DLC, Sorcery •Ass.Creed4 •Ass.Creed Bro+DLC
•COD:BO2+Season Pass+bonuses •COD: MW3 All DLC •GOW Ascension Online •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LBP Karting+karts/costumes •Max Payne 3 •Machinarium PS3 •Ni No Kuni, Jet Set Radio
•Rockstar Collection (GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption)
•Remember Me •Saints Row 3 Complete (US or German) •Smurfs 2 •Star Wars FU DLC •Tomb Raider (2013)

Timeshare Only •Borderlands2+DLC, SoundShapes+DLC •Max Payne 3+All DLC •Walking Dead Ep. 1 + 400 Days

#7966 akbeast17

akbeast17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

Selling timeshare of Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning $2 a week.

#7967 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

And what happened to my P4A group? It was filled, but no host...

I did not think this would ever need explained. It was moved to the main completed groups list on the 1st page.

#7968 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

Wait are you still in our group?

I redboxed the game because I was curious. The game was alright. Not as bad as I thought it would be but not that great. I cant connect to online so I don't know how online is.

If the game doesnt come out next week, im probably going to drop out and just wait until the physical version gets super cheap.

@tigerlust the game is very good. I plat it on my old account and found it very satisfying, not very hard. Might join in on dlc if I ever pick it up again to plat on my new account.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#7969 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:53 AM

I redboxed the game because I was curious. The game was alright. Not as bad as I thought it would be but not that great. I cant connect to online so I don't know how online is.

If the game doesnt come out next week, im probably going to drop out and just wait until the physical version gets super cheap.

I am the same way I rented it today and played for a few hours and enjoyed the game quite a bit. It plays like the older PC shooters which is a good thing.

Hopefully it comes this week if not I will pick up the PC or Wii U version eventually.

#7970 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:54 AM

Anyone gonna have a phantom of bioshock infinite for sale?? I apparently missed out on any luck with a group lol

lets just make a group!

Bioshock Infinite
1.Brainberry

5r8h3bp.gif

#7971 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:57 AM

I am the same way I rented it today and played for a few hours and enjoyed the game quite a bit. It plays like the older PC shooters which is a good thing.

Hopefully it comes this week if not I will pick up the PC or Wii U version eventually.

What did you think of co-op? That's my main selling point.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#7972 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

@tigerlust the game is very good. I plat it on my old account and found it very satisfying, not very hard. Might join in on dlc if I ever pick it up again to plat on my new account.

If we can get a full group for the DLC, I will join as a resell. I have the CE in my backlog. I wouldn't mind playing it.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#7973 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:02 AM

I did not think this would ever need explained. It was moved to the main completed groups list on the 1st page.

Oh, I was wondering about the people in that group. It's like we filled it up but no one hosted. :cry:
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#7974 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

I don't even own the game honestly, that smartbombUK guy is trying to convince me it's worthy of my 100th platinum milestone. anyone have an opinion about that?

Castlevania LOS was one of the best games I played this gen. 9 out of 10. Easy platinum too

#7975 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:18 AM

lets just make a group!

Bioshock Infinite
1.Brainberry

Add me for a phantom. Doc_j88

#7976 plvl

plvl

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

still looking for yugioh and the games in my sig

#7977 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

In for a Bioshock phantom

#7978 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:06 AM

Why don't u get Max Payne for 100th? Castlevania is too easy
Posted ImagePosted Image

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#7979 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

Also interested in Lords of Shadow DLC. Looks like we (almost) have enough for a group.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC ($20) Filesize - 1.74 GB
Resell ($6.67):
1. kerouac kid
2. TigerLust
Phantom ($3.33):
2. Graff^

Alright. Room for one more phantom then.

Edited by Graff^, 17 February 2013 - 04:35 AM.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#7980 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

Bioshock Infinite
1.Brainberry

Just need one more resell then!