CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9706 replies to this topic

#7951 MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

offtopic but I usually like to only give freebies for the gamesharing people but If you have a papa john's near you and would like a free pizza, pm me. I have no use for it and have one code left.

EDIT: Gone. Gave it to boosted.

EDIT2: Just found a code for Torgue DLC for Borderlands 2. Please only ask for it if you plan to play it and not sell it lol. Pm me if interested

Is that the third dlc? I have the first two and would love to get the third if it is!

#7952 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Looking for a resell of Darksiders II Season Pass.
4WytjRR.png
Team CAG is looking for more members to help raise money, doing you could win free games, and swag. Best of all you're helping out kids who are in need. Sign up!

#7953 FastLyfe

FastLyfe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

Looking for Deadspace 2!

#7954 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

I know that this is the wrong thread but I would like someone from here to have it fist if they wish. I will delete this post at 3:00 pm EST and put it in the CAG marketplace thread.

This is a different type of game sharing but does anyone want my copy of Brink? Game is free, just need to pay shipping, lets call it $3.50 to ship first class mail USPS.

It is a really easy platinum but it is quite a grind to get to level 20. Don't believe every review out there. It isn't that bad of a game.

I'm down for this but still having problems with amazon and them declining my card, would you take an amazon gift card?

#7955 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

I know that this is the wrong thread but I would like someone from here to have it fist if they wish. I will delete this post at 3:00 pm EST and put it in the CAG marketplace thread.

This is a different type of game sharing but does anyone want my copy of Brink? Game is free, just need to pay shipping, lets call it $3.50 to ship first class mail USPS.

It is a really easy platinum but it is quite a grind to get to level 20. Don't believe every review out there. It isn't that bad of a game.

this isn't the wrong thread, maybe just word your generosity differently.. that's pretty cool of you to offer and i'd jump all over this if i didn't already have this in my backlog. cool beans though

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#7956 AFC Naruto

AFC Naruto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

FAR CRY 3 + DLC (resell) for trade!

looking for saints row: the third or epic mickey 2

xO_EL_PLAGA_Ox.png

#7957 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Thank you for the response warboy, I didn't think that it was so unreasonable to post it here first. Anyways I may have some other games in the future that I do this with as well.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#7958 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

@Ralburg

Well I guess someone needs to crack down on navalg1337 then for posting a free pizza coupon as well. It won't be me though since he was kind enough to give it to me. Besides the deal is already done. Thanks Mageshadow

sumderek.png

#7959 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Chill out guys it's not like he's making profit off something and is giving this community first dibs on a deal - yeah it might of been the wrong thread but just tone it back a notch - I think he got the point after the first member told him

#7960 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare

Not trying to be a curmudgeon but it is the wrong thread to post it in.

You are a bit, its cool though, just back off and chill out a little. If it becomes a problem, the community will sort it out. This is kind of a gamesharing/community thread and boosted was just trying to give a good deal back to us.

#7961 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

You are a bit, its cool though, just back off and chill out a little. If it becomes a problem, the community will sort it out. This is kind of a gamesharing/community thread and boosted was just trying to give a good deal back to us.

the game was a gift, s@h wasn't profitible.. had there been profit involved this would be a different story.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#7962 Gara

Gara

Gao Gao Stegosaurus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

@Ralburg

Well I guess someone needs to crack down on navalg1337 then for posting a free pizza coupon as well. It won't be me though since he was kind enough to give it to me. Besides the deal is already done. Thanks Mageshadow

Whew defensive! This whole group is about digital sharing. Anything involving a physical trade/sale/gift and the postal service should probably have its own thread.

It's a nice offer and all but does anyone here honestly think this thread needs more activity and other avenues of trade? It's popular enough!

air_ep_05_1026.jpg

#7963 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

I'm looking to buy a share of Sonic Adventure 2, preferably with Battle DLC but I'm not as worried about that.

PSN ID: JCromzz

3DS Friend Code: 4184 2120 4801

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Animal Crossing:  New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land

#7964 plvl

plvl

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

Still looking for yugioh.. Man you don't jump on it and no one wants it after one day.

#7965 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Still looking for yugioh.. Man you don't jump on it and no one wants it after one day.

Yeah a good thing to note is that you shouldnt take your time when niche and old game groups open up. I was really surprised by the amount of people that wanted yugioh. It helped that it was $10.

As for rdr, still not sure if I want a resell. I might join if aliens doesnt come out this week. Also jlazenby might still be interested.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#7966 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Whew defensive! This whole group is about digital sharing. Anything involving a physical trade/sale/gift and the postal service should probably have its own thread.

It's a nice offer and all but does anyone here honestly think this thread needs more activity and other avenues of trade? It's popular enough!

Dude was trying to hook up his favorite CAG's, which happen to be in this thread exclusively.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#7967 Gara

Gara

Gao Gao Stegosaurus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

Dude was trying to hook up his favorite CAG's, which happen to be in this thread exclusively.

Which like I said was a nice thing to do. I don't think it should set a precedent for others to offer their games here though.

air_ep_05_1026.jpg

#7968 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

I appreciate everyone's responses to this situation but it would be better if it was just left alone. If I decide to give away any more games in the future I will choose to do it differently than what I did before.

Lets get back to selling and buying games.

On that note I will purchase the next game account that is sent to me with a legitimate offer. Send the game info and a decent price.

sumderek.png

#7969 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

Any dmc phantoms? Don't have enough to offer for resell so strictly phantoms.

bump

#7970 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

If I wanted to start a GTA: San Andreas group, what would the resell / phantom prices be?

EDIT: Thanks Mageshadow for explaining.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Resell ( $5 )
Phantom ( $2.50 )
1. Cromzz

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Animal Crossing:  New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land

#7971 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

Yeah a good thing to note is that you shouldnt take your time when niche and old game groups open up. I was really surprised by the amount of people that wanted yugioh. It helped that it was $10.

As for rdr, still not sure if I want a resell. I might join if aliens doesnt come out this week. Also jlazenby might still be interested.

100% still interested lol phantom though, I'm poor now since I got a car payment and insurance bills lol

#7972 plvl

plvl

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

Red Dead Redmption GOTY

Resell $13.33

Phantom $6.66
1.jlazenby1
2.uki_chi

#7973 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

im gonna be selling Vice City resale for 3 bux. dont really need it anyway now.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7974 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

Spec Ops The Line group ($40)

We just need a couple of phantoms

Resell (13.33)
1. boosted02gt (host)
2. akbeast17
Phantom

Max Payne 3 Group ($40)

Resell ($13.33)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom

Edited by boosted02gt, 18 February 2013 - 02:44 AM.

sumderek.png

#7975 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Which like I said was a nice thing to do. I don't think it should set a precedent for others to offer their games here though.

games offered for free should not be penalized here. i like to think this thread as a more personalized thread than the rest of the cag comunity where people don't goof with one another but where people shoot the shit about the latest basketball game or mlb line-up every once in awhile. (as members do in this thread)

i guess some only see this as a money saving opportunity while others as myself like to visit for reasons other than this.

i think this thread is different than other threads because there is a cerain amount of trust that needs to be involved here.. and with that trust comes a certain friendship/community different than other threads. where feedback is not allowed, there is another sense of feedback and that is what makes this thread a special one. but still, there are some who are here as anywhere else who will feel differently as anywhere else.

iwarboy.png549785.png

#7976 ayevenom

ayevenom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

Looking for Killzone 3 resell share! Please PM me if you have one with your price

#7977 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

Sign me up

If I wanted to start a GTA: San Andreas group, what would the resell / phantom prices be?

EDIT: Thanks Mageshadow for explaining.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Resell ( $5 )
Phantom ( $2.50 )
1. Cromzz
2. Marauder7

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7978 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Sign me up

Noted. Also, boosted is the host of this group.

#7979 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

I have a question with PSN+ gameshares. Say I buy a phantom of someone's account with PS+. Will I be able to buy games at a discount on my own account?
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#7980 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

Looking for Killzone 3 resell share! Please PM me if you have one with your price

When did Killzone 3 hit the psn?