$2 Phantom

thanks!!

* PM me if anyone interested...

#8012 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

Any dmc phantoms? Don't have enough to offer for resell so strictly phantoms.

#8013 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

Skyrim DLC Bundle (1st week price)
(I think only Dragonborn is half off) I think the rest of the dlc releasing in one week intervals are full price. Someone correct me if I am wrong please. So the pricing will need to be adjusted to. $16.66 for resell and $8.33 for phantom. If you are okay with this pm me back if not let me know. Also I will be waiting until all the dlc is released to send out info so that phantoms can get all the dlc.

$7.50 ($16.66?)
1. GogetaSS4
2. brimah
----------------
$3.75 ($8.33?)
TurkFebruary?
(Apparently Brainberry is out)

4. snow vixen

All the DLC is 50% off for the 1st week it releases.

What did you think of co-op? That's my main selling point.

I did not even get to try it, i just liked that it played like older PC shooters instead of newer FPS games. I have missed having to press a button to a door that leads no where.

Edited by clonesniper666, 17 February 2013 - 01:04 PM.

#8014 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

I will take the last phantom spot for this group. That is as long it is at the 3.75 price.

$7.50 ($16.66?)
1. GogetaSS4
2. brimah
----------------
$3.75 ($8.33?)
3. boosted02gt
4. snow vixen

Edited by boosted02gt, 17 February 2013 - 02:37 PM.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#8015 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

Need a phantom for the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC ($20) Filesize - 1.74 GB
Resell ($6.67):
1. kerouac kid
2. TigerLust
Phantom ($3.33):
2. Graff^

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#8016 SillyWilly1718

SillyWilly1718

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

Still looking for Madden 13, Can offer $20 PSN or maybe paypal. Can do Mod trade or go first if trusted due to my feedback, I have negatives for refunding the users not scamming, as said in the feedback.

#8017 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

I am trying to get a new thread going that keeps track of game share selling. I will keep working on updating any sales made through this site. It would be nice if people would say who they sold their share to. This allows people to contact the correct person if there is any issues with an account. i need to find out how to make it a Wikithread like the first page of this thread is.

This game share community small enough that it should make it reasonably easy to track people down.

Edited by boosted02gt, 17 February 2013 - 03:21 PM.

sumderek.png

#8018 Scrubs

Scrubs

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

Selling my Need for Speed Hot Pursuit DLC package (re-sell). It costs £4 and you get the Porsche Untamed, Lamborghini Unleashed and Armed & Dangerous. PM me if you are interested.

#8019 realit3y

realit3y

Doubl3 Kill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

Still looking for Madden 13, Can offer $20 PSN or maybe paypal. Can do Mod trade or go first if trusted due to my feedback, I have negatives for refunding the users not scamming, as said in the feedback.

This is the only I have found:

Madden 13
Resell - $14

NCAA Football 13
Phantom - $SOLD | Resell - $10

Fight Night Champion (Full Game)
Resell - $6

Regarding the feedback you don't have to justify yourself, everyone can look at your feedback, what I see the most is people just leaving feedback on gameshares which is clearly against the rules, I had someone put feedback once on me because of a gameshare, I had to call a mod just to remove the feedback from it, as I clearly didn't want to mess up my feedback and tell the person that you don't do it, and that person has been doing it, but oh well it's their thinking, but if someone still continues to put feedback it's their problem imo it would count as 0 feedback, for me of people that continue doing that.

The reputation can be said here on the forum not the feedback, it's like your cheating with the system, that says to don't do so.

Good luck talking with rams81, SillyWilly if he still has it and if you still want it.
:error:
Spoiler

#8020 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

offtopic but I usually like to only give freebies for the gamesharing people but If you have a papa john's near you and would like a free pizza, pm me. I have no use for it and have one code left.

EDIT: Gone. Gave it to boosted.

EDIT2: Just found a code for Torgue DLC for Borderlands 2. Please only ask for it if you plan to play it and not sell it lol. Pm me if interested

Edited by navalg1337, 17 February 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#8021 plvl

plvl

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

I got one for 50% off lol

#8022 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Today is the day for you to get rid of unwanted accounts. I am looking to purchase 5 new games today. Possibilities include those listed below but I am open to most anything. Accounts must be resell though, no phantoms.

Spec Ops: The Line
NFS: Most Wanted :hot:
Max Payne 3
Saints Row: The Third :hot:
Fifa ’13 :hot:
Madden '13
NBA 2K13
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Dead Space 1
Deus Ex : Human Revolution
Mafia II

sumderek.png

#8023 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

Still looking for 2 more resells for Tomb Raider and 2 more resells for Bioshock Infinite. I'll host if we can't find one. Paypal preferred.

Tomb Raider
$20
--------------
$10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

Bioshock Infinite
$20
--------------
$10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

#8024 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

I will go in on Tomb Raider. Willing to host as well. I think I am in a group for Bioshock already though. Still willing to host the bioshock group if needed.

Tomb Raider
$20
1. boosted02gt (Host)
--------------
$10
1. cereal_killerxx
2. galvatron2k1

sumderek.png

#8025 SillyWilly1718

SillyWilly1718

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

This is the only I have found:

Regarding the feedback you don't have to justify yourself, everyone can look at your feedback, what I see the most is people just leaving feedback on gameshares which is clearly against the rules, I had someone put feedback once on me because of a gameshare, I had to call a mod just to remove the feedback from it, as I clearly didn't want to mess up my feedback and tell the person that you don't do it, and that person has been doing it, but oh well it's their thinking, but if someone still continues to put feedback it's their problem imo it would count as 0 feedback, for me of people that continue doing that.

The reputation can be said here on the forum not the feedback, it's like your cheating with the system, that says to don't do so.

Good luck talking with rams81, SillyWilly if he still has it and if you still want it.

People still ask for some reason, guess some are to lazy to click the itrader. But thanks for the info. =)

#8026 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

Skyrim DLC Bundle (1st week price)

$7.50
1. GogetaSS4
2. brimah (Paid)
----------------
$3.75
3. boosted02gt (Paid)
4. snow vixen (Paid)

Alright Booste02gt took brainberry's spot and thank you for the clarification on the pricing will be sending out a new pm to the phantoms.

Everyone is paid up and I purchased the first of the 3 dlc. So when they are all purchased I will send out the account info.

Edited by GogetaSS4, 18 February 2013 - 02:59 AM.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#8027 MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

offtopic but I usually like to only give freebies for the gamesharing people but If you have a papa john's near you and would like a free pizza, pm me. I have no use for it and have one code left.

EDIT: Gone. Gave it to boosted.

EDIT2: Just found a code for Torgue DLC for Borderlands 2. Please only ask for it if you plan to play it and not sell it lol. Pm me if interested

Is that the third dlc? I have the first two and would love to get the third if it is!

#8028 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Looking for a resell of Darksiders II Season Pass.

fs_overall.png

#8029 FastLyfe

FastLyfe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

Looking for Deadspace 2!

#8030 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

I know that this is the wrong thread but I would like someone from here to have it fist if they wish. I will delete this post at 3:00 pm EST and put it in the CAG marketplace thread.

This is a different type of game sharing but does anyone want my copy of Brink? Game is free, just need to pay shipping, lets call it $3.50 to ship first class mail USPS.

It is a really easy platinum but it is quite a grind to get to level 20. Don't believe every review out there. It isn't that bad of a game.

I'm down for this but still having problems with amazon and them declining my card, would you take an amazon gift card?

#8031 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

I know that this is the wrong thread but I would like someone from here to have it fist if they wish. I will delete this post at 3:00 pm EST and put it in the CAG marketplace thread.

This is a different type of game sharing but does anyone want my copy of Brink? Game is free, just need to pay shipping, lets call it $3.50 to ship first class mail USPS.

It is a really easy platinum but it is quite a grind to get to level 20. Don't believe every review out there. It isn't that bad of a game.

this isn't the wrong thread, maybe just word your generosity differently.. that's pretty cool of you to offer and i'd jump all over this if i didn't already have this in my backlog. cool beans though

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#8032 AFC Naruto

AFC Naruto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

FAR CRY 3 + DLC (resell) for trade!

looking for saints row: the third or epic mickey 2

xO_EL_PLAGA_Ox.png

#8033 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Thank you for the response warboy, I didn't think that it was so unreasonable to post it here first. Anyways I may have some other games in the future that I do this with as well.

sumderek.png

#8034 Raiborg

Raiborg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

this isn't the wrong thread, maybe just word your generosity differently.. that's pretty cool of you to offer and i'd jump all over this if i didn't already have this in my backlog. cool beans though

CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare

Not trying to be a curmudgeon but it is the wrong thread to post it in.

Edit: I want to make myself clear: I don't have a problem with what boosted is doing given the circumstances surrounding it (it's one time thing and the post will be removed in a short time). My post is in response to iwarboy's comment that it's okay to post it here. Note that I didn't say boosted's post should be reported, removed or any action should be taken against it, I'm just stating that it's the wrong thread for it.

Edit#2: For Sale:
Dead Space 2 Resell: $4 (It's a UK share - I was able to receive the bonus for playing Dead Space 1 although that was a US share. The difference will only affect you if you're interested in the dlc or have a save file from another region)

Edited by Raiborg, 17 February 2013 - 08:25 PM.

#8035 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

@Ralburg

Well I guess someone needs to crack down on navalg1337 then for posting a free pizza coupon as well. It won't be me though since he was kind enough to give it to me. Besides the deal is already done. Thanks Mageshadow

sumderek.png

#8036 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Chill out guys it's not like he's making profit off something and is giving this community first dibs on a deal - yeah it might of been the wrong thread but just tone it back a notch - I think he got the point after the first member told him

#8037 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare

Not trying to be a curmudgeon but it is the wrong thread to post it in.

You are a bit, its cool though, just back off and chill out a little. If it becomes a problem, the community will sort it out. This is kind of a gamesharing/community thread and boosted was just trying to give a good deal back to us.

#8038 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

You are a bit, its cool though, just back off and chill out a little. If it becomes a problem, the community will sort it out. This is kind of a gamesharing/community thread and boosted was just trying to give a good deal back to us.

the game was a gift, s@h wasn't profitible.. had there been profit involved this would be a different story.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#8039 Gara

Gara

Gao Gao Stegosaurus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

@Ralburg

Well I guess someone needs to crack down on navalg1337 then for posting a free pizza coupon as well. It won't be me though since he was kind enough to give it to me. Besides the deal is already done. Thanks Mageshadow

Whew defensive! This whole group is about digital sharing. Anything involving a physical trade/sale/gift and the postal service should probably have its own thread.

It's a nice offer and all but does anyone here honestly think this thread needs more activity and other avenues of trade? It's popular enough!
Posted Image
My Dvd Collection - My Trade List
Check out my tradelist for many rare anime titles.

#8040 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

I'm looking to buy a share of Sonic Adventure 2, preferably with Battle DLC but I'm not as worried about that.

PSN ID: JCromzz

3DS Friend Code: 4184 2120 4801

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Animal Crossing:  New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land