• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:42 AM

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus share with DLC packs 1-10 for $8

#8282 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

The $10 psn credit seems to be psn plus only.

#8283 Frakistan

Frakistan

"All up in your code... tweakin"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:16 AM

hey guys i am new to this site, My PSN id is "KingFrak" and i am reselling the following games which come in a single account.

Please take note this is a single slot for the account

You can sell or trade this account as long as the password remains the same(don't ever change the password),We both will have access to the account for re-downloading or whatever.

THIS IS A REGION 1 account,ALL DLC including BLACKOPS 2 is for region 1

NO PAYPAL
(I don't need money,i need PS3 games or PSN cards)

Dishonored
Borderlands 2
BlackOPS 2 Nuketown 2025 DLC
Jak 3
Saints Row 2 (not from PS PLUS/No Expiry Date)
Bioshock 2 (not from PS PLUS/No Expiry Date)
a couple of online passes for game such as prototype 2,Assassins creed revelations,saints row 3.
some themes,dlc,etc

plz post or pm me your offers.

PS:I will not give my account details first unless the member is known around these parts well

I also accept PSN cards(UK and US Both)

BUMP

Got some good offers but still looking

preferred games

Far Cry 3
Saints Row 3
FIFA 13
Bayonetta
Mortal Kombat
Arkham City GOTY
SKYRIM DLC(Dragonborn,hearthfire) DLC must be region 2 though

Edited by Frakistan, 20 February 2013 - 02:38 PM.

#8284 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

H: 2x $20 PSN Codes
W: $19 Paypal each

Pm me

#8285 power505

power505

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

Looking for Ni No Kuni resell. Please PM me with your offer.

#8286 ashtonreeves

ashtonreeves

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

Crysis 2 $19.99
Resell ($6.66)
1.) Ashtonreeves
2.) boosted02gt (host)
-----------------
Phantom (3.33)
1.)
2.)

still looking for (2) more phantoms!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

offtopic...

anyone have a US PS+ 12 months code to sell? I'm looking for around $30-$35. I know I'm asking for a low price. but i see some people selling for these amounts. and that's all I can set aside for PS+ at the moment.

thanks

#8287 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:24 PM

Crysis 3

Resale
1. Rams (Host)

Phantom
1. Matsui
2. Matsui's friend

Only need one more resale, already have a host... Clone ya know ya want it! :)

#8288 recon_zero

recon_zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

Didn't get the $10 and I'm a plusser

#8289 plvl

plvl

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus share with DLC packs 1-10 for $8

noooo why does it have to have the dlccccccccc I would snatch it up otherwise:cry:

#8290 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

Today is the day for you to get rid of unwanted accounts. I am looking to purchase new games today. Possibilities include those listed below but I am open to most anything. Accounts must be resell though, no phantoms.

THIS OFFER IS STILL VALID, I have purchased Jurassic Park from Yanksfan but I willing to continue the purchases. As a bonus I will purchase the next game offer that is PM'd to me (as long as I don't have it already) without question, hesitation, or haggling. Send me an offer with a reasonable price.

Spec Ops: The Line
NFS: Most Wanted :hot:
Max Payne 3
Saints Row: The Third :hot:
Fifa ’13 :hot:
Madden '13
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Dead Space 1
Deus Ex : Human Revolution
Mafia II
The Cave

Edited by boosted02gt, 20 February 2013 - 02:40 PM.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#8291 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

Didn't get the $10 and I'm a plusser

i got a $5 one from a gameshare

#8292 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

I think they might have given DMC gameshares the $5 one.

sumderek.png

#8293 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Come on Clone you want Crisis :)

#8294 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

Alright, I'm almost in disbelief that this would happen, so I'm not going to be immediately presumptive and accuse anyone of malfeasance. HOWEVER, the Spec Ops: The Line account password has been abruptly changed. I LITERALLY JUST used it 2 days ago to deactivate my console, so I know it was accurate. Incidentally, I also sold this account two days ago to @akbeast17. I don't know what's going on, but I'd like to resolve it quickly and peacefully. Please, if anyone has the login information to this account, regardless if you deliberately/accidentally changed it, please contact me ASAP. I've never had an issue here, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Transistor

:wiiu: SOON...

Add Me:

Lastfm: breakfuss; 3DS: 1134-7633-5998

#8295 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

Looking for a fifa 13 resell or phantom

PM me

#8296 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

Hmm akbeast shows up again

#8297 akbeast17

akbeast17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

Hmm akbeast shows up again

I'm the one who told him about the password change because I couldn't log in to the account when trying to activate the game on my ps3.. So I don't know where you are going with this.

Are you in college and use amazon? Use this link http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#8298 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Lets keep the DRAMA to a minimum and just get to the bottom of this.

I have mentioned this before and I suggest hosts start to use this but I have a wiki thread dedicated to keeping track of who has which resell able gameshare. Please if you are a host go to the thread in my signature and enter in all of your Hosted accounts. This way we can track it. These problems will only change if we choose to change them. I can do my best with upcoming accounts but it is tough to track down old accounts.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=338479

sumderek.png

#8299 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

Alright, I'm almost in disbelief that this would happen, so I'm not going to be immediately presumptive and accuse anyone of malfeasance. HOWEVER, the Spec Ops: The Line account password has been abruptly changed. I LITERALLY JUST used it 2 days ago to deactivate my console, so I know it was accurate. Incidentally, I also sold this account two days ago to @akbeast17. I don't know what's going on, but I'd like to resolve it quickly and peacefully. Please, if anyone has the login information to this account, regardless if you deliberately/accidentally changed it. I've never had an issue here, and I'd like to keep it that way.

i am present with the buyer over the net when i make a sale of a share.. i ask them when they will be online and i meet them at that specific time to hand over ' all ' info including deactivation. then and only then do i hand them the info and tell them to activate the share (to prevent snipers/theft) is this what you do also?

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#8300 da1nonliiny

da1nonliiny

Th3 W1cK3d 0n3s

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Anyone has a AC3 season pass share and only the season pass?
PSN: Two_HoOd
Twitter: gtbadbai010
Have other system but dont play them lol
:bouncy:
Woottt Woottt

Posted Image

#8301 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

i am present with the buyer over the net when i make a sale of a share.. i ask them when they will be online and i meet them at that specific time to hand over ' all ' info including deactivation. then and only then do i hand them the info and tell them to activate the share (to prevent snipers/theft) is this what you do also?

What steps do you take to insure there will not be a scam? I walk people through step by step. I ask for continuous updates. I continuously check the activation. This allows me to see if a system has been activated. If a system is activated, then they have the game. I do not deactivate until the very last moment. Unfortunately, there is no real way to prevent scammers. We can only limit the impact by them. I'd appreciate your input.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#8302 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

What steps do you take to insure there will not be a scam? I walk people through step by step. I ask for continuous updates. I continuously check the activation. This allows me to see if a system has been activated. If a system is activated, then they have the game. I do not deactivate until the very last moment. Unfortunately, there is no real way to prevent scammers. We can only limit the impact by them. I'd appreciate your input.

Are you saying you continuously ask for updates and check activation even long after you sold a share or just during the selling process?

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#8303 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

Are you saying you continuously ask for updates and check activation even long after you sold a share or just during the selling process?

During the selling process I continuously check the account information. After the purchase there is nothing more I can do. I cannot prevent the person I sold the share to or the person who sold me the share from changing the password. I am not selling resells anymore. I will only sell phantoms. This will allow for the buyer to be insured against anyone sniping the account in the future.

Trade List Games & DLC

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#8304 da1nonliiny

da1nonliiny

Th3 W1cK3d 0n3s

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

Any assassins creed 3 season pass?
PSN: Two_HoOd
Twitter: gtbadbai010
Have other system but dont play them lol
:bouncy:
Woottt Woottt

Posted Image

#8305 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

Uhhh, I'm not sure what I was supposed to do differently. He paid me for the account, I deactivated it on my console and I gave him the login information. I not only logged in through my ps3, but also through the SEN site as well to verify that everything was kosher. Two days later, he's unable to login. What the Fuck was I supposed to do?

I'm not annoyed by the potential loss in money, but rather in the disruption of confidence we all have in this system. Trust is the true casualty here, not $7. I'm hoping that this is just a misunderstanding or mistake on someone's behalf.

Currently Playing:

Add Me:

#8306 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Uhhh, I'm not sure what I was supposed to do differently. He paid me for the account, I deactivated it on my console and I gave him the login information. I not only logged in through my ps3, but also through the SEN site as well to verify that everything was kosher. Two days later, he's unable to login. What the Fuck was I supposed to do?

I'm annoyed not by the potential loss in money, but the disruption in confidence that we all have in this system. Trust is the real casualty here, not $7. I'm hoping that this is just a misunderstanding or mistake on someone's behalf.

There is not much you could have done. You basically did everything for the selling process to go smoothly. Maybe you should check on who is the other account shareholder.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#8307 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

I do check the account status every week on every game I am a resell on & still own. I know every member who participated in the original group. Until recently I have never experienced any problems. Within the last 3 days someone has sniped two of my accounts. I would not have known this early, but I read the thread & a Spec Ops the Line account has been sniped. I checked my Spec Ops account & it has been sniped. Coincidentally enough.......I purchased both shares from the same person.....I'm waiting for him to reply before outing him. If I no longer own the game, I delete the gameshare information from my spreadsheet.

I'm not annoyed by the potential loss in money, but rather in the disruption of confidence we all have in this system. Trust is the true casualty here, not $7. I'm hoping that this is just a misunderstanding or mistake on someone's behalf.

There is not much more you can do. Post the account information: cagspecops@hotmail.com was the account I had sniped. It has been within three days too.

Trade List Games & DLC

PS+ $40

#8308 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Can someone provide a link to the other game sharing threads on different sites? I only use this one, but I want to check other forums. Thanks.

Trade List Games & DLC

PS+ $40

#8309 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

I do check the account status every week on every game I am a resell on & still own. I know every member who participated in the original group. Until recently I have never experienced any problems. Within the last 3 days someone has sniped two of my accounts. I would not have known this early, but I read the thread & a Spec Ops the Line account has been sniped. I checked my Spec Ops account & it has been sniped. Coincidentally enough.......I purchased both shares from the same person.....I'm waiting for him to reply before outing him. If I no longer own the game, I delete the gameshare information from my spreadsheet.

There is not much more you can do. Post the account information: cagspecops@hotmail.com was the account I had sniped. It has been within three days too.

Yeah I check it pretty regularly too. Good thing I can check online or it would be a bitch to do for all my share and luckily most of my shares are the ones I've hosted so if an account every gets changed or sniped, it would be pretty easy to narrow down a person. Thankfully I haven't been sniped yet as most of my resells are not currently activated.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#8310 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

YOU'RE KIDDING?! That's the account he's unable to login into. I swear it was working right before I put it up for sale and subsequently sold it to him, otherwise I would not have unloaded it. You are fucking kidding me right now.

Currently Playing:

Add Me: