CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9794 replies to this topic

#8311 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

YOU'RE KIDDING?! That's the account he's unable to login into. I swear it was working right before I put it up for sale and subsequently sold it to him, otherwise I would not have unloaded it. You are fucking kidding me right now.

I knew it too. There is no way it could be that coincidental. Oddly enough the other share I bought from the seller has also been sniped. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but there is no way this guy didn't jack these accounts. I check all accounts every week. Both accounts were fine a few days ago.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#8312 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Uhhh, I'm not sure what I was supposed to do differently. He paid me for the account, I deactivated it on my console and I gave him the login information. I not only logged in through my ps3, but also through the SEN site as well to verify that everything was kosher. Two days later, he's unable to login. What the Fuck was I supposed to do?

I'm not annoyed by the potential loss in money, but rather in the disruption of confidence we all have in this system. Trust is the true casualty here, not $7. I'm hoping that this is just a misunderstanding or mistake on someone's behalf.

What do you mean 2 days later??? if he didn't activate the share immediately after the transaction, then you are not at fault here. there is certainly no reason to give a refund. the buyers response ability is to activate the account.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#8313 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

Are you saying you continuously ask for updates and check activation even long after you sold a share or just during the selling process?

there is no need to continually ask for updates when you ' only ' hand over the acct info once the buyer has verified they are in front of the ps3 that very moment. i'm speaking about a 20 second to 30 second timeframe from when you deactivate and when the buyer activates. because of this, there is no room for theft. safety precautions at the maximum will be annoying for some buyers and i'll have to explain this is to ensure prevention of any problems. annoyance is a small price to hear rather than a situation like this present one.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#8314 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

What do you mean 2 days later??? if he didn't activate the share immediately after the transaction, then you are not at fault here. there is certainly no reason to give a refund. the buyers response ability is to activate the account.

by what i'm gathering here, if akbeast has not activated the share for 2 full days, leaving an deactivated share open to cyberspace ... this is equal to purchasing an item at your grocery store and leaving the item for anyone to pocket. you're not responsible for a lost item because the buyer failed to bring home the purchased item.

iwarboy.png549785.png

#8315 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:25 PM

by what i'm gathering here, if akbeast has not activated the share for 2 full days, leaving an deactivated share open to cyberspace ... this is equal to purchasing an item at your grocery store and leaving the item for anyone to pocket. you're not responsible for a lost item because the buyer failed to bring home the purchased item.

The account should be immediately activated. This is why I make sure the accounts are activated. If the account is sniped, at least they were able to get a phantom. People do not like to bother with all of this, but too bad. It is for both of our protection. This is why I will only offer phantoms in the future.

Edited by kerouac kid, 20 February 2013 - 06:37 PM.

Trade List Games & DLC

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#8316 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Not to take light off of the serious matter here, but i'm at this time able to give free phantoms of one of my previous 5 share activation accounts. There are 4 spots open and i intend to give these phantoms to regular cag's of this thread. if you are interested and you're a reg, pm my inbox.

Account includes:
Mega Man 10
Burn Zombie Burn
Bomberman Ultra
Fat Princess
Gunstar Heroes
PixelJunk Monsters
Battlefield 1943
Wolfenstein 3D
Jeapordy ( EDIT: 1 slot now available )

Edited by iwarboY, 20 February 2013 - 11:41 PM.

iwarboy.png549785.png

#8317 bill123

bill123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

kerouac kid I sent you a PM

55877.png
563306.png

#8318 da1nonliiny

da1nonliiny

Th3 W1cK3d 0n3s

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

AC3 season pass anyone phantom anyone ? I really need one.
PSN: Two_HoOd
Twitter: gtbadbai010
Have other system but dont play them lol
:bouncy:
Woottt Woottt

Posted Image

#8319 ClydeShebang

ClydeShebang

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

DmC Phantom or resell if any kind soul willing to part with it for $9.

#8320 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

For any paypal experts here: If I gift money to someone without a paypal balance (having it withdraw from my bank account instead), will the transfer be instant or is there still a wait time?

#8321 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

kerouac kid I sent you a PM

Thanks bill.

Trade List Games & DLC

PS+ $40

#8322 catspit

catspit

CATiversaryspit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

For any paypal experts here: If I gift money to someone without a paypal balance (having it withdraw from my bank account instead), will the transfer be instant or is there still a wait time?

its instant for me.

#8323 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

its instant for me.

Thanks! In that case, I'm looking for a Crysis 3 phantom, a Metal Gear Rising phantom, and a Resident Evil 6 phantom/resell.

#8324 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Thanks! In that case, I'm looking for a Crysis 3 phantom, a Metal Gear Rising phantom, and a Resident Evil 6 phantom/resell.

MGS isn't on PSN...

#8325 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

MGS isn't on PSN...

WHAT!? Ok, let me revise that. Looking for phantom of Crysis 3 and phantom or resell of Resident Evil 6.

#8326 akbeast17

akbeast17

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

I don't need a refund I just want to know who changed the password..

Are you in college and use amazon? Use this link http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#8327 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

What's a sniped account? I'm still somewhat a noob at this.

PSN ID: JCromzz

3DS Friend Code: 4184 2120 4801

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Animal Crossing:  New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land

#8328 gamerGirl34

gamerGirl34

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

Selling:
Sonic Generations + NFS Hot Pursuit Super Sports Pack (RESELL) (UK) - $5

#8329 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

To current Demons Souls reseller of cagdemons@yahoo.com, I just checked the account and got the message with $5 reward, what would we do with it?

#8330 Raiborg

Raiborg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

What's a sniped account? I'm still somewhat a noob at this.

When someone other than the owner of a slot either accidentally or on purpose activates the share while it is deactivated (can be before the owner has activated it or when the owner has deactivated it for reasons such as making space on the system, lending to a friend, etc.).

To current Demons Souls reseller of cagdemons@yahoo.com, I just checked the account and got the message with $5 reward, what would we do with it?

Once you locate him you can split the amount by having one paypal half of the amount to the other. As it is a code you can use it on another account if you so desire.

#8331 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

Just wonder whos the other resell? :D I would rather redeem the code to buy something on PSN than split it half.

#8332 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:50 PM

The Darkness 2 and Twisted Metal

Resell $10
1 ipacman (host)

Phants $5
1 jlazenby1

both games will be purchased in a moment, let me know if you want in. I bought a 25 uk card for $35 thats why I have prices listed like that

I'm in but waiting til I sell my psn cards before I can pay if that's cool

Edit-Can pay anytime for a phantom

Edited by jlazenby1, 20 February 2013 - 10:05 PM.

#8333 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

3x $20 psn codes, $19 each or $55 for all 3! Pm me

That's not a good deal.

NighT_Ryder31.png

#8334 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

That's not a good deal.

Seeing as how I just paid $60 for them I don't see how it's not

#8335 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

Apparently someone did not like the thread about tracking gameshare hosts. It seems like a smart idea with the sniping conversation but someone more powerful than I disagreed.

If anyone knows why this happened I would be interested to know.

edit: Apparently this PM from transcollector explains it all

ur resell list
while it seems like a good idea, it isn't. should sony decide to start banning people for game sharing your handing them the list on a silver platter. we thought about doing this back when they changed from 5 shares to 2 and most people here have there psn a names attached to there cag accounts. easy ban. the best thing to do is just host 3 phantom slots. and either timeshare ur last share or hold on to it and in 6 months sell 3 phantoms again.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#8336 Setup

Setup

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

PlayStation Meeting 2013 is about to begin , dont forget to watch it :-P

#8337 cobolatrix

cobolatrix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Well, it is me, remember: http://www.cheapassg...72#post10367072

I would say that buying a cheap good game from the PSN would be a good use to the credit. (I would want to get the YGO game but that's $$10 :cry:).

#8338 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

PlayStation Meeting 2013 is about to begin , dont forget to watch it :-P

"We are effectively discontinuing all current and past gameshares."

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#8339 plvl

plvl

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

Well, it is me, remember: http://www.cheapassg...72#post10367072

I would say that buying a cheap good game from the PSN would be a good use to the credit. (I would want to get the YGO game but that's $$10 :cry:).

Do you wanna do a gs of yugioh?

#8340 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

The Darkness 2 and Twisted Metal

Resell $10
1 ipacman (host)

Phants $5
1jlazenby1

both games will be purchased in a moment, let me know if you want in. I bought a 25 uk card for $35 thats why I have prices listed like that

I want a resell bro. I have a $10 psn card for payment. I am also a honest member of the community and on my 5th share