Photo
- - - - -

CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9706 replies to this topic

#8491 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:51 AM

People are drawing their own conclusions on you guys because you're posting this garbage in public. Start a new thread, make a google document, hop on skype, start a private group - just DO something to keep it private, otherwise sooner or later people will begin to not trust you while also making this community seem like a giant cluster Fuck of scammers.

People drawing the wrong conclusions from this discussion probably aren't worth grouping with anyways. There are scammers on the internet, always, in every community, the fact that people in this thread are trying to do something about it rather than letting it go (which it might look like if they took it private) means something.

And even if people do decide to be suspicious of everyone involved, It's a perfectly valid opinion and I'd rather they at least have this information to form that opinion rather than be oblivious to it.

#8492 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

I'm pretty sure we have narrowed down the possibilities it's only a matter of time before we figure out who it is, and I understand why breakfuss is mad because it seems like we are more worried about who gets the 2 slots rather than finding out who tried stealing the account and maybe screwing multiple people..

I fully understand the frustration the two of you must have. However, I will not publicly accuse anyone until I have further information. That is why the majority of my inquiries relating to the theft have been executed through pms. The ownership of the the accounts has been openly discussed here because it allows for everyone to see the account tree. Anyone who views this can make an informed decision on who rightful owners are. I will fully disclose what I have discovered publicly once I feel comfortable doing so. However, I must reiterate I will not openly accuse anyone of being dishonest until I have more proof.

Something like this can't be condensed to PMs. It involves too many people.

If there's really a problem with having it discussed here, then a group should be formed for those people both involved (and interested?) so that discussion can take place there.

I personally don't have a problem with it. If anything, hopefully having this whole thing be public cautions people to make sure they know who they're working with and take preemptive actions to assure this doesn't happen again (or at least to them).

Hopefully this episode will positively serve the community moving forward. The effect of something such as this only needs to negatively affect a few, but it can benefit many. Usiyami has already posted valuable information on how we can work together to avoid situations like this. A little more time is needed before this is sorted, but rest assured a resolution will occur.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#8493 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:04 AM

Well don't mind me, I'll be over in this corner rolling my eyes while you guys discuss your theories.

What if I told you that in my head, you're now a thief?

Now I don't honestly think that but see where your theories lead? Sooner or later we'll get accusations thrown out in public.

Hell by this point Akbeast alone has been thrown around and I'm sure his name and rep are now in the toilet. Notice how WV instantly sighed and said " Oh there goes AKbeast again " or something along those lines when it was first pointed out that the account's password was changed.

People are drawing their own conclusions on you guys because you're posting this garbage in public. Start a new thread, make a google document, hop on skype, start a private group - just DO something to keep it private, otherwise sooner or later people will begin to not trust you while also making this community seem like a giant cluster Fuck of scammers.

Edit: And I'm done, it's gotten out of hand as it is

Now I've bitten

I think the only conclusion people are drawing here is that you're acting like a self-important tool. This is a community and past sniping problems have always been successfully solved through similar methods. None of the vets here will so easily throw out an accusation without their reasons. Even if they did, people aren't so sheep to not be able to think for themselves.

In fact, by posting all the information for the public to see freely, that empowers them to see the merit in the eventual banning of the deemed culprit. There are plenty of places to go for your gamesharing needs, but I'm sure CAG has the least scammers around precisely because we work as a community to root them out. Posting about it publicly has the secondary effect of showing anyone else who is thinking of scamming that we as a community won't just let a scammer go free. We will find them and we will get justice.

Usuyami.png

#8494 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

Update: The phantom has been claimed. I am working it out right now and then I will post who received it.

I need to take a small pause from all the sniping conversation. I know this might sound ridiculous but fettmaster was nice enough to purchase a phantom share of Crysis 2 for someone to have for free.

However, no one has talked to him about it so now he has put me in charge of finding that lucky person. I need someone to PM me if they would like a FREE phantom of Crysis 2

Edited by boosted02gt, 22 February 2013 - 04:21 AM.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#8495 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:11 AM

I think the only conclusion people are drawing here is that you're acting like a self-important tool.

:applause:

#8496 Snow Vixen

Snow Vixen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

Just to be clear, I took a guess at the $50 price point. I believe Xtreme Legends is $40, but IIRC Empires always sold for more.

Either way, I'd rather people sign up and be happier about a cheaper price point if it's lower than think that it's $40 and be bummed out and drop if it's higher.

Anyways, looking for two more here.

No worries. I want a share regardless of how much it ends up costing.

#8497 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

I think the only conclusion people are drawing here is that you're acting like a self-important tool. This is a community and past sniping problems have always been successfully solved through similar methods. None of the vets here will so easily throw out an accusation without their reasons. Even if they did, people aren't so sheep to not be able to think for themselves.

In fact, by posting all the information for the public to see freely, that empowers them to see the merit in the eventual banning of the deemed culprit. There are plenty of places to go for your gamesharing needs, but I'm sure CAG has the least scammers around precisely because we work as a community to root them out. Posting about it publicly has the secondary effect of showing anyone else who is thinking of scamming that we as a community won't just let a scammer go free. We will find them and we will get justice.

Well I saw this same crap over at a different site.. and was instantly put off

#8498 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

I also don't have a problem if you guys discuss it in here as long as it is civilized. I also have to agree with Usuyami that cag is much safer than other sites. A certain site that several cags are members of is Gotham in comparison.

As a little bit of interesting info, Metal Gear Rising is now on the JPN store for around $70 US and comes in at around 18.5 GB

I think Jlazenby would be Robin or maybe Catwoman.

Hopefully they bring it over. I think it will probably be the same thing as ZOE and end up coming here a month or two later.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#8499 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:26 AM

And I'm thinking Brain is The Joker and Snake is The Penguin! 8-)

treadmill-50cent-o.gif

Selling: Sly 3 (PS Vita) The Last Of Us Survival pack Gamestop preorder bonus (PS4) Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

Want: Paypal

TurkFebruary2010.png

#8500 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

Hopefully they bring it over. I think it will probably be the same thing as ZOE and end up coming here a month or two later.

Preferably Robin, although I think I would look hot with some boobs :p

#8501 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

Yeah I could see that. Snake definitely.

Preferably Robin, although I think I would look hot with some boobs :p

Who wouldn't.

Oh and Joseph Gordon-Levitt Robin or teenage in a cape Robin?

EIPsyCongroo.png

#8502 whitnom4

whitnom4

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

hello all, anyone have a share of fight night for sale?

#8503 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:36 AM

Bish please, everybody knows I would be Batmayne

5r8h3bp.gif

#8504 jlazenby1

jlazenby1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

Gotta have the cape lol everyone knows real men wear capes

#8505 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

Well this has definitely lightened the mood just a little bit.

Can I be someone? I would like to be Harvey Dent but I don't consider myself to be Two-Faced :D

sumderek.png

#8506 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

Well this has definitely lightened the mood just a little bit.

Can I be someone? I would like to be Harvey Dent but I don't consider myself to be Two-Faced :D

I found the scammer!!!!!!!!!!

5r8h3bp.gif

#8507 Turk February

Turk February

• CAGiversary!

Gotta have the cape lol everyone knows real men wear capes

lol Uh... ever heard of Zorro, my friend? ;)

treadmill-50cent-o.gif

Selling: Sly 3 (PS Vita) The Last Of Us Survival pack Gamestop preorder bonus (PS4) Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

TurkFebruary2010.png

#8508 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Bish please, everybody knows I would be Batmayne

You can be Rachel Dawes.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#8509 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:40 AM

Damn-it why am I getting ACCUSED now. I wanted to get the game but not that way. LOL

sumderek.png

#8510 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:40 AM

Inb4 someone cries about us being off topic

5r8h3bp.gif

#8511 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

You can be Rachel Dawes.

Be specific.

There's the mildly unattractive one and then there's the mildly unattractive one.

#8512 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

Be specific.

There's the mildly unattractive one and then there's the mildly unattractive one.

I'll let Brain choose which girl he wants to be, I'm not going to force him. Imo I think Katie Holmes is better looking than the other, I remember her from Dawson's Creek.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#8513 Turk February

Turk February

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

Be specific.

Maggie Gyllenhaal is nasty for sure, but you don't find Katie Holmes cute?

treadmill-50cent-o.gif

TurkFebruary2010.png

#8514 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

I'll let Brain choose. Imo I think Katie Holmes is better looking than the other, I remember her from Dawson's Creek.

That's not even an opinion, its a fact. That Maggie chick is hurt.

5r8h3bp.gif

#8515 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

Maggie Gyllenhaal is nasty for sure, but you don't find Katie Holmes cute?

Not all the time, no. She's cuter than Maggie though, though her acting is far worse.

And Maggie gets points for at least being sort of cute in Donnie Darko.

So they effectively get ranked about the same.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#8516 catspit

catspit

CATiversaryspit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:03 AM

<-- Does this mean im cat woman? ;/

#8517 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:22 AM

lolol. im not short and fat though lol. I'll be The Riddler cause hes weird like me :)
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8518 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

Ahem, I heard someone say my name, as well as the names of many others I associate myself with.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#8519 SLAVEDOG

SLAVEDOG

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

I have a DMC re-sell for $15

will also consider trades.

#8520 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:41 AM

yo does anyone wanna make a group for that Trials HD ripoff? its only 12 and i think only ps plus members can buy it. if someone can spare a ps plus code, anyone in?

For all u Final Fantasy people(beta signup)- http://blog.us.plays...a-realm-reborn/

Edit 2: Sniper Elite V2 is on the psn eu store. anyone wanna make a group plus the dlc for that game also? http://blog.eu.plays...-february-2013/
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image