• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9794 replies to this topic

#1201 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

Wait. There can be 4 phantoms?

I assume the 2 retail phantoms are going to be asked to deactivate the accounts rather than be forced.

#1202 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

Yo Brainy, Hitman was ok but if u loved how wide open Hitman 2 and Blood Money were, this Hitman isn't like that. Its too dumbed down but its still pretty fun. Max Payne 3 rapes hitman for me in every way. Yea that guy trxplex seems kinda fishy.

I'll be gracious and say it was...more "streamlined", lol. Definitely different from the traditional Hitman formula. The scoring system was a nice touch, though.

#1203 TRXPLEX

TRXPLEX

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

Do you guys want to be fooled by a guy who recently joined only has 1 post registered today and comes in here saying that power505 referred him, until power505 comes in here and tells he is who he is and the guy shows us any CAG Veterans the account to see if it really has an unused slot, I wouldn't advise taking his word has granted.

Remember this is GS we are talking about.

It could very be someone who heard the story from power505 and is taking care of the situation to take advantage of it and to fool you guys and your money.

You guys see a deal out of nowhere and when you think it's to good to be true you don't question and just go right in, if that's the way that it is and you want to be fooled before knowing if that is the truth that he is saying, then go ahead.

It's like those phishing scams that appear on emails someone is fooled once a while and those chainmail letters saying you won 1 million dollars more fake things.

You are right, you shouldn't trust a new guy. I'm gonna message power to back me up so we can hopefully close this deal in the right spirit.

#1204 ayevenom

ayevenom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Do you guys want to be fooled by a guy who recently joined only has 1 post registered today and comes in here saying that power505 referred him, until power505 comes in here and tells he is who he is and the guy shows us any CAG Veterans the account to see if it really has an unused slot, I wouldn't advise taking his word has granted.

It could very be someone who heard the story from power505 and is taking care of the situation to take advantage of it and to fool you guys and your money.

You guys see a deal out of nowhere and when you think it's to good to be true you don't question and just go right in, if that's the way that it is and you want to be fooled before knowing if that is the truth that he is saying, then go ahead.

It's like those phishing scams that appear on emails someone is fooled once a while and those chainmail letters saying you won 1 million dollars more fake things.

:applause: TRUTH

Edit: Selling NFS Most Wanted and Assasin's Creed 3 share. PM me for more info

#1205 power505

power505

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

I can guarantee for TRXPLEX, he is my friend who I mentioned at quoted post down bellow.

This is all from me of this "mistake Hitman accounts". I can`t promise you nothing, but maybe there will be one more account from my friend soon.

And my only friend, if anyone else shows up and claims that I reffering him don`t bellieve.

#1206 MoX

MoX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

I can guarantee for TRXPLEX, he is my friend who I mentioned at quoted post down bellow.

And my only friend, if anyone else shows up and claims that I reffering him don`t bellieve.

You should set up a group

#1207 TRXPLEX

TRXPLEX

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Thanks for the vouch power, so if anyone is interested just let me know, thank you

#1208 Souljah

Souljah

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

Fifa 13

$20
1. setup
2. djhmetfan2 (paid)
--------------
$10
1. gez (paid)
2. souljah (paid) - Host

Ok just waiting on setup and we're ready to go!

#1209 Karla

Karla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

So I just found out about the croation sale lol

how did you guys managed to get those psn cards?

#1210 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Looking for an Okami slot and cheap one month psn cards

#1211 power505

power505

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

So I just found out about the croation sale lol

how did you guys managed to get those psn cards?

Because we are from Croatia? :roll:

#1212 Karla

Karla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

Because we are from Croatia? :roll:

wow, didnt even know that place existed lol

Ill pay 50 for the whole account if you are selling it asap.paypal :bouncy:

#1213 power505

power505

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

Too bad, hope you will enjoy in these photos

#1214 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Too bad, hope you will enjoy in these photos

Croatian women are very attractive. I work with a couple. Both of them are model material.

#1215 ₮ℹℊ€®

₮ℹℊ€®

La Vita is Loco

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

Will be on vacation from Dec. 2-12. If anyone is selling my accounts during that time, please don't waste money buying it, they will get fixed when I am back. :D

:hot: I am offering a discounted rate for anyone who commits to renting the slot for the entire period I am gone - 40% off! :hot:
Borderlands2&S.Pass/SlaughterDome/Premier, MaxPayne3 S.Pass, Sound Shapes .35 .15/day (reserved by SteamBoat)
Battlefield 3 & Premium .30 .15/day (reserved by kanamit)
Ratchet+Clank Trilogy & Quest4Booty, Marvel Pinball, WipEout&DLC, Quizball .30 .15/day
Saints Row 3 Complete Edition .25 .15/day
Walking Dead .25 .15/day
Portal 2 Game & Move DLC $7 or .10 .06/day
Modnation Racers DLC $5 or .10/ .06/day
Deathspank, PJ Racers, Infamous 1, WipEout Bundle, Uncharted 2 DLC $2.5 or .10/ .06/day (out)
Max Payne3 .25 .06/day (reserved by iwarboY)
Bioshock1 DLC .10 .06/day
Beyond Good & Evil .10/ .06/day
Deposits are required. The discounted rate will apply for your entire rental, even if it is longer than 10 days! :whee:

I accept PayPal, PS+ Cards, PSN $ Cards, Amazon credit.

Edited by TigerLust, 29 November 2012 - 06:47 AM.
adding Saints Row 3!

Resell/Phantom/Timeshare •Ass.Creed 3+All DLC, Sorcery •Ass.Creed4 •Ass.Creed Bro+DLC
•COD:BO2+Season Pass+bonuses •COD: MW3 All DLC •GOW Ascension Online •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LBP Karting+karts/costumes •Max Payne 3 •Machinarium PS3 •Ni No Kuni, Jet Set Radio
•Rockstar Collection (GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption)
•Remember Me •Saints Row 3 Complete (US or German) •Smurfs 2 •Star Wars FU DLC •Tomb Raider (2013)

Timeshare Only •Borderlands2+DLC, SoundShapes+DLC •Max Payne 3+All DLC •Walking Dead Ep. 1 + 400 Days

#1216 power505

power505

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

Croatian women are very attractive. I work with a couple. Both of them are model material.

Yes indeed :)

Guys, in Croatian store we have Far Cry 3 Savage Edition - 500 kn (relase date 29.11) which is like 80$. If there is someone interested to start gameshare maybe I can help him to get CRO PSN cards. I can't buy game for you via my credit card because I can't aford waiting 30 days for Paypal to process the payment...

#1217 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

Thanks for the vouch power, so if anyone is interested just let me know, thank you

I'll take a resell slot then.

Edit: wait, power is he selling the whole account or setting up the whole 4 slot gameshare?

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#1218 TRXPLEX

TRXPLEX

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

I'm selling the whole account (unused)

If you wan't, you can organize a sharing group, then the hoster can collect the money, pay me via paypal and I will send him the INFO for the account.

#1219 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

I'm selling the whole account (unused)

If you wan't, you can organize a sharing group, then the hoster can collect the money, pay me via paypal and I will send him the INFO for the account.

Is it already paid for? I think we can do it right and get your money. $60 correct? And are you going to deactivate your account?

Rich bitchs $20
1. Pancakesarelove
poor folks $10
1. mox
2. momochoi

Did you guys want in?

EIPsyCongroo.png

#1220 bill123

bill123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Is it already paid for? I think we can do it right and get your money. $60 correct? And are you going to deactivate your account?

Rich bitchs $20
1. Pancakesarelove
2.Bill123
poor folks $10
1. mox
2. momochoi

Did you guys want in?

I'm getting in on this finally after getting shafted last time.

55877.png
563306.png

#1221 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

okay finally!

Edit: c'mon phantoms get online already

Edited by PancakesAreLove, 26 November 2012 - 10:36 PM.

EIPsyCongroo.png

#1222 Souljah

Souljah

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

still waiting on setup's payment to start the fifa 13 share @gez and djhmetfan2

#1223 ₮ℹℊ€®

₮ℹℊ€®

La Vita is Loco

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

Just wanted to say maximalni did a fine job of being a phantom. He put up the $10 deposit, and got the refund after he said he's done. He also paid the PayPal fees both ways (for deposit and refund) being that he is in Croatia and I am in US.

-------------------------------------------

Walkind Dead time share is currently rented. Several people want to rent it on a schedule, but I am running it on a first-pay, first-serve basis. First person to actually put a deposit will get it as soon as it is available.
Resell/Phantom/Timeshare •Ass.Creed 3+All DLC, Sorcery •Ass.Creed4 •Ass.Creed Bro+DLC
•COD:BO2+Season Pass+bonuses •COD: MW3 All DLC •GOW Ascension Online •Heavy Fire Afghanistan
•LBP Karting+karts/costumes •Max Payne 3 •Machinarium PS3 •Ni No Kuni, Jet Set Radio
•Rockstar Collection (GTA4 Episodes, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA+DLC, Red Dead Redemption)
•Remember Me •Saints Row 3 Complete (US or German) •Smurfs 2 •Star Wars FU DLC •Tomb Raider (2013)

Timeshare Only •Borderlands2+DLC, SoundShapes+DLC •Max Payne 3+All DLC •Walking Dead Ep. 1 + 400 Days

#1224 TheUltima911

TheUltima911

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

So wait, how is it possible to share the game 4 ways if Sony only allows it to be activated on two systems?

#1225 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

selling a 20 psn card for 20 paypal! first pm gets it
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1226 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Selling Resident Evil 6 for $17.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1227 TRXPLEX

TRXPLEX

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Ok, I've responded to your PM, you can send me your paypal e-mail adress and I will sent a paypal invoice of 60$ and after confirmed, send you INFO for the account.

Tuesday I'll be on here as soon as I wake up

If your still on though, we can close the deal now, I will be awake for 2 more hours at least (it's 1:35 AM here)

#1228 bill123

bill123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

Ok, I've responded to your PM, you can send me your paypal e-mail adress and I will sent a paypal invoice of 60$ and after confirmed, send you INFO for the account.

Tuesday I'll be on here as soon as I wake up

If your still on though, we can close the deal now, I will be awake for 2 more hours at least (it's 1:35 AM here)

PM sent your way.

Thanks

55877.png
563306.png

#1229 TRXPLEX

TRXPLEX

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

I've responded

#1230 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

20 psn card for 20 paypal. I also have a Nintendo 3ds $20 card that I'll trade for a 20 psn card
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image