BioShock FREE (PC, Gamefly)

Komentra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Download the Gamefly client and open it and you'll be greeted with a orange button that says "Free" at the top and you can add bioshock to your cart and check out.

(While supplies last, so hurry!)

It isn't the steam version of Bioshock, you can add it to your Games library once it is installed on your PC, but it isn't the Steam version.

Not going to take a game away from someone else who could use it since I already have it on :360:. Thanks for the post OP.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Thanks OP. Not a PC gamer but for free I'll buy it just in case I every actually get a computer that could run it.[/QUOTE]

I'd suggest trying it. My computer is four years old and runs it with no problem. Older computers could probably run it with lower settings, it part because it's 5 years old.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Shit. Is there anyway I can add it to my account on my iPhone? I'm at work!![/QUOTE]

Use the website. As I said above, I did it there without having the client installed.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Shit. Is there anyway I can add it to my account on my iPhone? I'm at work!![/QUOTE]

That should be no problem. The gamefly app has the store (not sure if it has pc games but im assuming it does) or just use safari.

[quote name='louiedog']Thanks. I just did it from the website without having the client downloaded.[/QUOTE]

Mind sharing how you do that? I'd rather not have a one-time-use client floating around my computer if it isn't necessary.

Thanks OP! Already own it for the 360, I doubt I'll be playing this again anytime soon but you can't say no when it's free.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Mind sharing how you do that? I'd rather not have a one-time-use client floating around my computer if it isn't necessary.[/QUOTE]
Go to Gamefly.com, then in the search bar type in Bioshock, you should see it for several platforms. Pick the one that says "Free Download" in red, it should take you to a checkout page. Proceed through it, and done!

My order cannot be placed. Typical Gamefly transaction for me, they've always been shitty to deal with.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']They want me to add a credit card.

No thanks. I miss Direct2Drive, I could pay with PayPal there.[/QUOTE]

I used my expired credit card. And it worked!!!

[quote name='superhippy1986']I used my expired credit card. And it worked!!![/QUOTE]

Was going to say the same thing. They don't actually verify the card you use. I have an expired card on file that worked. I imagine an empty prepaid would work as well.

Thanks for the heads up, been thinking about replaying this on pc for awhile now, and NOW I dont have to buy it!... or dig out the xbox copy lol.

Ditto on the CC needed, it accepted my old card from when I had an account months ago thats long expired.

[quote name='superhippy1986']I used my expired credit card. And it worked!!![/QUOTE]

This. And actually it automatically popped up with my debit card from years ago that had expired sometime last year. Good stuff.:D

bread's done
Back