FREE - Verizon 4G LTE Droid Razr avatar prop (US Only)

stuart2773

CAGiversary!
6pntdw.jpg

2n7r5e9.jpg

34rtx0j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisements don't show up on my dashboard, is it because I have satellite internet and it's too slow to load any ads? They are just replaced with pictures of avatars for some reason.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Just an FYI, once you take the quiz and download a phone, exit out, and find the ad again, rinse and repeat to get all 3 phones.[/QUOTE]

ive been trying that, still missing the black one, everytime it keeps offering me the white one :(

If you have 2 US accounts you can still get 2 out of 3.

When you have downloaded it on 1 account, you click on the guide button and sign out with X. Do this while remaining in the advertisment. Then sign in with the other US account en download it again.

Do this again the other way around and you will have two. I don't know if it will work with 3 accounts, because 2 US accounts is already pretty silly, but 3 is really useless for just 1 person. :)

[quote name='webkatt']i tried the sign in/out to get multiple items (colors) and i keep getting booted to the dash[/QUOTE]

Same thing happens to me! :/

[quote name='webkatt']i tried that, it makes me play the little quiz game. i go back to the prop and i get kicked to dashboard[/QUOTE]

I got all 3 heres how. After you get one on your main profile, log off, go to the dashboard(to be safe) and log in another us profile(it only takes a few minutes to set up a new account on hotmail and then xbl). Find the ad and do the quiz agai (answers don't matter. Go back to the store and pick a different color and download it. after the download, use a second controller to log back into your main profile. log off your fake/secondary profile. then with your main profile select the prop and download it. Do not log into your main profile before selecting a new color with your secondary/fake profile. Thats why you are getting booted to the dashboard. Also, you can delete the extra profile when you are done.

Hope this helps.

[quote name='mechaduckzilla']I got all 3 heres how. After you get one on your main profile, log off, go to the dashboard(to be safe) and log in another us profile(it only takes a few minutes to set up a new account on hotmail and then xbl). Find the ad and do the quiz agai (answers don't matter. Go back to the store and pick a different color and download it. after the download, use a second controller to log back into your main profile. log off your fake/secondary profile. then with your main profile select the prop and download it. Do not log into your main profile before selecting a new color with your secondary/fake profile. Thats why you are getting booted to the dashboard. Also, you can delete the extra profile when you are done.

Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

This works beautifully. Make sure you actually download it to the second profile then do the switch and it lets you download the second/third color to your main profile.

Mega stone age bump, but...

Just got this ad again (advertising the snowball game) and was hoping to find the 5th prop. It wasn't there sadly, however, on a whim I decided to go through the Razr prop. After answering the questions, I picked the purple one as I knew I didn't have it. It let me right into download. I tried again for the white one, but it popped up the screen about downloading the purple again.

So it seems the information held has reset allowing a second download. And if you really want them all, the second controller trick should work. No idea what causes the reset (a day, a week, year change, etc.) but still a heads up if anyone wants a second color. Oh, and for those that didn't get it beforehand.

[quote name='pyoobez']Mega stone age bump, but...

Just got this ad again (advertising the snowball game) and was hoping to find the 5th prop. It wasn't there sadly, however, on a whim I decided to go through the Razr prop. After answering the questions, I picked the purple one as I knew I didn't have it. It let me right into download. I tried again for the white one, but it popped up the screen about downloading the purple again.

So it seems the information held has reset allowing a second download. And if you really want them all, the second controller trick should work. No idea what causes the reset (a day, a week, year change, etc.) but still a heads up if anyone wants a second color. Oh, and for those that didn't get it beforehand.[/QUOTE]

Or just try the methode I posted above. Although you may have to use/make an outlook email. Great for anyone who came late to the party. Just make sure you download your newly selected color to your alt profile before using the 2 controller trick and it should work.

The 5th avatar item has be coming soon. I haven't seen these ads in quite a long time, but now they are coming up all the time. Just my guess. :)

[quote name='tankyroo']Advertisements don't show up on my dashboard, is it because I have satellite internet and it's too slow to load any ads? They are just replaced with pictures of avatars for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I think they only shows up on adult accounts. Check if your account is still set as a child.

bread's done
Back