#31 gryphter

gryphter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

Seeing on the site now are the following prices for standard editions:

PS3 - $22.49
360 - $26.45

3rd party seller. look under 'more buying choices' for amazon.com, still 19.99. temp oos though

#32 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Seeing on the site now are the following prices for standard editions:

PS3 - $22.49
360 - $26.45

Amazon is OOS... "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available". Says my cart.
Posted Image

#33 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

I was planning on buying it at $20 but read the game can be frustratingly hard. Is that true? :bouncy:

#34 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

I was planning on buying it at $20 but read the game can be frustratingly hard. Is that true? :bouncy:

Im playing on easy and i haven't once used youtube or a walkthrough to pass a level. Like ive said this is my first puzzle game and I love it. I might just start playthrough #2 right away since I like this game so much and thats a rare feat with black ops coming on tuesday and BF in 2 weeks.

Edited by Royal High Knight, 09 November 2012 - 10:46 PM.

#35 sikboy1029

sikboy1029

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

I kind of regret getting the love is over deluxe edition. I haven't even opened it yet. Could have waited and saved myself $40 bucks.

I'm finding it harder and harder to justify this bonus swag unless you're a die hard fan of the franchise.

You will be a die hard fan once you play it. It will kick your ass & you'll keep coming back for more.

#36 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

It's a great and unique game from others on the market. You can even play with friends and maybe have some friendly wagers

Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#37 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

^ Competitive Catherine is great:

#38 sirdan357

sirdan357

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

I'm very tempted to get this. I want the game but there are tons of other games coming out that I want too.

#39 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

Had it, loved it, frustrated the hell out of me, traded it off.

I have the artbook and CD if anyone would like to offer something up for it. Drop me a PM.

#40 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

really want this, but cannot think of anything else to add to cart for free shipping.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#41 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

feeling cheapo... lol. think i'll wait for 10USD..

@wwe101.. u could get Child of Eden for 13.99 along with this :P

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#42 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

Just beat it and perfect game.

BTW this game will not be no $20 not for at the earliest another year, so don't kid yourself and buy it now if you have any intrest.

#43 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:13 AM

Is it trolling to hit every endless Catherine praise thread to tell you that the puzzles are boring and redundant and the game is like a predictable Q-Bert melodrama? I'd pass on this, or wait till $10.

Yes, yes it is. ;)

#44 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

then stop playing on easy and get past the 4th stage.

Is it trolling to hit every endless Catherine praise thread to tell you that the puzzles are boring and redundant and the game is like a predictable Q-Bert melodrama? I'd pass on this, or wait till $10.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#45 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

This game is garbage. Play the demo you played the whole game. Save your money, no pricepoint is worth it.

#46 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

Trolls are trying hard tonight. Huh?

#47 Corgstradamus

Corgstradamus

Here's Corgi!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

Trolls are trying hard tonight. Huh?

Bad game is a bad game. Not trolling just trying to help out fellow Cags.

#48 sikboy1029

sikboy1029

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

Trying to troll & failing, as usual. Just because you don't like/aren't good at puzzles doesn't make Catherine a bad game. Everyone has an opinion, though.

#49 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

Overall I thought it was a good game. I can see why people wouldn't like it, but I feel like it's a strong reminder of what can be good about Japanese games. There WILL be times when you want to kill somebody because of the difficulty or when you get the controls mixed up because you're reversed and fall to your doom for the umpteenth time. At this price it's a safe gamble if you have any interest at all.

#50 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

I like the trolls that are calling people trolls, yet they troll every topic to post nonsense.

#51 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

$20 for this is a deal? I didn't know that. My local Hastings has tons of these in stock new for $20, figured that was just the price of it now days.

My girlfriend bought it a few months back, I can't get into it personally. It's definitely a interesting game though.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: inFAMOUS: First Light, Metro Last Light Redux, Metro 2033 Redux

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#52 burz88

burz88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

As someone who doesn't typically get into the overly 'Japense-ey" type stories and characters, I somehow became really engaged in this one. The puzzles become increasingly frustrating after a certain point in the game, but I wanted to keep at them just to see what would happen in the story next. Because of my urge to continue the story, I began to master the puzzle sections, eventually really liking them. Now I kinda want to go start a new game..

#53 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

game is definately not for everyone, well worth the $20 though

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#54 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

Yep, 20 is a perfect price point. Watch out for that Erica. ;D

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#55 gmsick

gmsick

SAY IT WITH YA CHEST

• Silenced

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

This game is garbage. Play the demo you played the whole game. Save your money, no pricepoint is worth it.

That's not true. In the full game you play those boring sections in the middle to get to the puzzles. Walking around, drinking, talking to your friends, texting ect... this game is the reason I stopped listing to people on the internet. I should have learned my lesson with nier. Lol! I don't like this game at all. It just wasn't my style. Its not a bad game though. Its just for a certain type of person.

#56 sikboy1029

sikboy1029

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

I like the trolls that are calling people trolls, yet they troll every topic to post nonsense.

Does that make them trolls to the second power?

#57 derkduck

derkduck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

$20 for this is a deal? I didn't know that. My local Hastings has tons of these in stock new for $20, figured that was just the price of it now days.

My girlfriend bought it a few months back, I can't get into it personally. It's definitely a interesting game though.

Which Hastings do you live by? My local one has it for 60 bucks still