#122 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

Trade 3 Games, Get a $10 Bonus!
Valid 11/05/12 - 11/18/12

Get $10 extra in-store credit when you trade any 3 games

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Will gamestop take 3 of the same game?

Wont they take it if you open it?

If they feel bad enough for you for being a few links lower on the food chain of life then they are then they just might.

#123 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

Fuck Im prob stuck with 3 kirby mass attacks now.. if I don't get them before TIV drop. Was going to cancel and have bestbuy PM amazon but it went to packing after 5 min :|

Hahahah, awesome.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#124 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

Hahahah, awesome.

:lol:

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#125 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

Like a lot of platformers, it gets way too hard. I quit somewhere in the 4th world. BUT it is actually quite fun up till that point, and has some real creativity. Worth checking out for this price IMO if you like platformers.

EDIT: Well, it's a weird stylus driven platformer, but I'd still say it is one, has that vibe...and actually works pretty well even though it uses a stylus.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#126 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

I think the comedic value alone of chucking multiple Kirbys at the enemy is worth it.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#127 R_Fated_Circle

R_Fated_Circle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

This game is awesome i bought it at full price when it first released and it's seriously one of my favorite Kirby games of all time and this is coming from a guy who normally hates games which are entirely played using the stylus and touch controls.

#128 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

great price in for one

#129 Greenboom98

Greenboom98

End Of Time traveler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Damn it! In for one :-( Need to stop spending... but can't pass up this price :-D Thankz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#130 Tiako

Tiako

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

If they feel bad enough for you for being a few links lower on the food chain of life then they are then they just might.

You mad bro?

btw.. I can just return to sender and get full refund without having to pay to ship it back

#131 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

You mad bro?

btw.. I can just return to sender and get full refund without having to pay to ship it back

Not at all. It just amuses me that you need to rely on Gamestop to make a profit on these when they could easily be sold on eBay for ~ $20+ if you had any patience at all. But I understand sometimes people only have $50 worth of credit to their name and they decide to spend it on $50 worth of games so they can turn it into $60 worth of Gamestop credit.

The world is full of smart people.

I would look at Newegg's return policy. Also it is very likely if you do a large number of "refusals" they will block your billing/shipping address and drop you as a customer.

#132 Tiako

Tiako

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

Not at all. It just amuses me that you need to rely on Gamestop to make a profit on these when they could easily be sold on eBay for ~ $20+ if you had any patience at all. But I understand sometimes people only have $50 worth of credit to their name and they decide to spend it on $50 worth of games so they can turn it into $60 worth of Gamestop credit.

The world is full of smart people.

I would look at Newegg's return policy. Also it is very likely if you do a large number of "refusals" they will block your billing/shipping address and drop you as a customer.

GS is easy and I am only looking to buy other games so I am fine with the easy credit. You assume after this massive the price everywhere is going to return to 29.99 again. I doubt it.. Also, after paypal fees and ebay fees and shipping you aren't making 20 dollars per game. With the TIV at 13 dollars + 10 bonus dollars every three games its worth it if they will of course take it.

#133 silkysmooth

silkysmooth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

How does this compare to older Kirby games? Only played Dream Land 1 & 2...

#134 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Hahahah, awesome.

Thread won, next round in 5... 4...

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#135 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

GS is easy and I am only looking to buy other games so I am fine with the easy credit. You assume after this massive the price everywhere is going to return to 29.99 again. I doubt it.. Also, after paypal fees and ebay fees and shipping you aren't making 20 dollars per game. With the TIV at 13 dollars + 10 bonus dollars every three games its worth it if they will of course take it.

I'll take a copy off your hands Tiako.

$5, shipped obviously ;)

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#136 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

Got one been waiting for a drop on this one. Thanks OP

#137 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Very different, mostly because there's no powers at all in this one.

#138 FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

Oblivion-I'm rich glitch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

no brainer, in 4 2 - xmas present +1
Posted ImageMods are like opinions, everyone has one...

Posted Image

#139 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

Cool, looks like it's still back in stock at Newegg. I hope all of the crybabies from earlier order one.

I'd love to see a Venn diagram of all the people who complain that something is OOS due to others buying multiple before they could Vs. people who complain that still don't have the funds/means to buy said item when it comes back in stock later that day at the same price.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#140 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

I only wanted it because it was out of stock. Now that it's back it's not as tempting.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#141 mariosbrother

mariosbrother

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

Glad this was in stock, missed the post earlier today. In for one for myself and one for my nephew - I think he'll get a kick out of it. Thanks OP!

#142 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

I only wanted it because it was out of stock. Now that it's back it's not as tempting.

Please step into the center with the others, sir. :)

What if I could guarantee you that this is the last time it will be $10 new, and it will be sold out by Monday.

And also: this

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#143 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

I think my plan of waiting for it to be sold out again and then wanting it so badly right after I just buy it off Amazon for more is the better way to go.

Damn hoarders ruining deals for the rest of us.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#144 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

COMPLETELY different. Don't even necessarily think of it as a Kirby game. It's just a super weird/experimental platformer that's actually pretty darned good. IMO gets way too hard, but I still had hours of fun with it before that point. I'd recommend it for $10, even though I couldn't finish it.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#145 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

This originally crossed my mind when it came back in stock. But I really don't think this game will ever be worth less than $10, so even if it sits on my shelf for 6 months and I question myself as to why I bought it, I figure I should be able to at least unload it for $10 or so.

Made the same decision to by Okamiden at BB for $13 last year and that plan actually looks like it has paid off so far.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#146 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

im glad i got one. i saw this when i was on my lunch break and thought for sure theyd be all gone by the time i got home at 8pm EST.

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing

:xb1: Dead Rising 3

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Kirby Triple Deluxe

#147 GreatDoink

GreatDoink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

Thanks OP - picked one up when they went back in stock. Can't pass up a Kirby game that cheap!

sig.gif 

#148 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

This originally crossed my mind when it came back in stock. But I really don't think this game will ever be worth less than $10, so even if it sits on my shelf for 6 months and I question myself as to why I bought it, I figure I should be able to at least unload it for $10 or so.

Made the same decision to by Okamiden at BB for $13 last year and that plan actually looks like it has paid off so far.

This is weird timing, because I paid about that much for Okamiden through Amazon Warehouse Deals and I'm playing through it now...Chibiterasu is so freakin' adorable! :shock:

The only thing that I disliked about Mass Attack was the lack of checkpoints in levels. I would play levels to get the award for no Kirby deaths, but just as I got 2/3 or 3/4 through the level, one Kirby would be juuuust slow enough to get crushed to death or spiked to oblivion and I'd have to start the whole level over again...and again...and again when it kept happening. I especially hated the minibosses who could eliminate a Kirby at the drop of a hat, and I don't understand why checkpoints weren't at the very least placed before them.

It ticked me off because I was sure I could overcome those sections if I started prior to them, but by being forced to restart at the beginning of a level, my patience would wear out quickly.

This isn't really an issue for non-completionists (I need to get 100% in games like these), but I figured I'd say it anyway.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/22]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#149 MykonosFan

MykonosFan

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

COMPLETELY different. Don't even necessarily think of it as a Kirby game. It's just a super weird/experimental platformer that's actually pretty darned good. IMO gets way too hard, but I still had hours of fun with it before that point. I'd recommend it for $10, even though I couldn't finish it.

I feel like it was a proto-Pikmin DS, and for whatever reason they said "Screw it, let's make it a Kirby game!" and thus Mass Attack was born.

#150 cmb00

cmb00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

grabbed 2 for my daughter and i.