The World Ends With You (DS) $19.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

This game is kind of hard to find for a decent price these days and Amazon will have them in stock for $19.99 on November 11th. I have heard great things about this game so I ordered one myself. Its $5 short from FS though :cry:

http://www.amazon.co...d Ends With You

Edit: I guess this isn't real a deal since this is the MSRP. But it should to be good for those who don't want to overpay due to its limited availability.

Edited by lilseung, 10 November 2012 - 03:17 AM.
title update

Come check out my Trade thread!

#2 immanewb

immanewb

i haz custom?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

Erm.. don't mean to burst your bubble, but $20 is pretty much the MSRP for this game right now (since around July of 2009). Not to mention it has been on sale for around $15 or less many times (http://camelcamelcam...duct/B00136MBHA).

Thanks for trying, though. =)

#3 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

Erm.. don't mean to burst your bubble, but $20 is pretty much the MSRP for this game right now (since around July of 2009). Not to mention it has been on sale for around $15 or less many times (http://camelcamelcam...duct/B00136MBHA).

Oh, I've been trying to get the game only recently and have had some hard time finding it for a decent price. Almost bought a copy for $30+ for a used copy on Ebay so I got pretty excited when I saw it for 20 lol. My bad.

Edited by lilseung, 09 November 2012 - 10:21 AM.

Come check out my Trade thread!

#4 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

Oh, I've been trying to get the game only recently and have had some time finding it for a decent price. Almost bought a copy for $30+ for a used copy on Ebay so I got pretty excited when I saw it for 20 lol. My bad.

To be fair, this game has been out of stock for a while on Amazon, and they had problems with the last shipment they were supposed to receive, resulting in some canceled orders. My order was one of those affected, so I appreciate the update. While $19.99 is the MSRP, Amazon is really the only place you can still purchase it new, and whenever it goes out of stock, the other sellers always mark up their prices. The lowest price before the most recent restock was in the range of $80, so there is decent demand for the title still. Square doesn't even sell the game on their own website anymore, and they had been for the better part of the last year. I had been waiting for a sale for a long time, but with only 400-ish copies available (versus the 1000+ for Dragon Quest V and the restock of Kingdom Hearts: BBS), I'll happily take MSRP for this one to save me the trouble of constantly watching it.

In short, thanks OP for the news!

#5 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

Thanks op! I've been trying to get this game the last couple months and my last order got cancelled.

#6 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

You don't know what you're talking about, this game has been out of stock everywhere for 2-3 months, this is a deal

#7 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

Thanks op. placed my order in.

#8 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

I keep putting this in my cart and taking it out... my backlog is pretty long still but I've heard great things. The issue is will i get to it before I'm through with playing DS games. At this point I'm going to say no... which makes me sad.

#9 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

This game is kind of hard to find for a decent price these days and Amazon will have them in stock for $19.99 on November 11th. I have heard great things about this game so I ordered one myself. Its $5 short from FS though :cry:

http://www.amazon.co...d Ends With You

A new shipment outside of the 202 they have in stock at the moment?

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#10 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

Thanks OP, it seems they have some now unless the page is mistaken, but I've been wanting this and it seems a "deal" price is unlikely at this point.
Posted Image

#11 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

I keep putting this in my cart and taking it out... my backlog is pretty long still but I've heard great things. The issue is will i get to it before I'm through with playing DS games. At this point I'm going to say no... which makes me sad.

This is one of the best DS games, without question. It's was well worth its original retail price.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#12 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

Amazon should have listed it as in-stock on 12/21.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#13 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

Shows up as in stock for me.

#14 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

Looks like they have 519 in stock now. (Up from 202).

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#15 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

My order says shipping soon so that is good. Also MrBoss how do you know how much they have in stock?

#16 carl7117

carl7117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

what is so good about this game? i tried playing it but i couldnt get into it

#17 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:18 AM

what is so good about this game? i tried playing it but i couldnt get into it

I wish I knew. The main character is one of the worst, most unlikeable characters in any video game, movie, or book I've ever played/seen/read.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#18 DemiFiendRSA

DemiFiendRSA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

My order says shipping soon so that is good. Also MrBoss how do you know how much they have in stock?

Change the quantity in your cart to 999 and you'll see how much they have in stock.
Save $5 off your first purchase at glyde.com

#19 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:41 AM

Great game.

ostzsk.jpg

#20 letskissthesky

letskissthesky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

This game blows.

#21 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

This game blows.

And it went for $10 last year around black friday

#22 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

My order shipped! So get it now if you wanted to get seeing as how they have the game in stock (for now)

#23 DemiFiendRSA

DemiFiendRSA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

And it went for $10 last year around black friday

Last year? Don't you mean in '09 when it was part of the lightning deal and deal of the day?
Save $5 off your first purchase at glyde.com

#24 thekoolkurt

thekoolkurt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:22 AM

This game blows.

Every other ds game away.