DISGAEA 4: Forgotten Promise is $19.99 at newegg FREE SHIPPING

this is the price ive been waiting for..............................only my backlog is sooo huge right now and disgaea requires a billion hours put into it. im passing but anyone with the time to play should buy it.

It really is a great Disgaea game. Best since the first Disgaea. I still have my premium box and goodies but i'm actually waiting for a Vita port to go along with Disgaea 3. If you have a PS3 and don't plan on getting a Vita I highly suggest picking this up.

[quote name='wilflare']21.90USD at Amazon is an option as well[/QUOTE]
That is from a third party, plus they charge $3.99 shipping

[quote name='BaboonSqueezer']That is from a third party, plus they charge $3.99 shipping[/QUOTE]

oops my bad! was adding the Newegg option to my wishlist when Amazon popped and said they had it too! should have checked!

Man I want this but they are such a time sink... I haven't played any since Disgaea 2 since PS3 doesn't have a cheat device (double xp, unlimited money... I cheat, but it's to save time since I don't have 500 hours for one game lol).

If I am someone who has Disgaea 3 for PS3 and Vita but doesn't play them very much because they are far too vast for my mind to wrap my head around (mock me if you wish). Would you recommend Disgaea 4?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']If I am someone who has Disgaea 3 for PS3 and Vita but doesn't play them very much because they are far too vast for my mind to wrap my head around (mock me if you wish). Would you recommend Disgaea 4?[/QUOTE]

Having played them all, I think that 4 is slightly more "friendly" than 3 to pickup. But not by a whole lot. If I were you, I'd play 3 first and by the time you beat it or get familiar with it, they'll probably have some D4 special out for vita like they did with 3. :)

[quote name='Saix_XIII']If I am someone who has Disgaea 3 for PS3 and Vita but doesn't play them very much because they are far too vast for my mind to wrap my head around (mock me if you wish). Would you recommend Disgaea 4?[/QUOTE]

The complexity of the battle system hasn't changed much from Disgaea 3. The story is vastly better than D3 and is the game's main selling point.

Great buy @ $20. Now if only they would package all the DLC for this game in one neat affordable package....:drool:

I jumped on this. I just finished PS2 Disgaea 1 recently and I'm sure that I would like to play another Disgaea game in the future (I never played 2 or 3 either).

I just need the PS3 now...which IDK what will happen. Complex battle systems FTW!

Also, for those who haven't heard, at some point between Nov 20th and Dec 18th, there will be a 50% off sale on Disgaea 4 DLC on PSN.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Saw this Earlier today! Tempting ....... Should i waits for Premium Set Drop down or should i pick it up now ??[/QUOTE]

Personally I'm waiting for the Premium to go down to $25 or so soon. It's been steadily dropping in the past months, and it just may be one of those that will go on sale at some point during this holiday season, but of course that's all just speculation, but it'd be nice. XD

Ug! I want to buy this, and I've been waiting for it to drop to at least $20, but I have to remind myself that I still have unopened games from last Black Friday...#-oThe 50% off HD collections and upcoming black friday is not helping my cause, lol. I guess I'll just hold off for the inevitable $15.99 magic new egg price point.

thx OP. saw this too late & now it's OOS :cry:

[quote name='thebert']Ug! I want to buy this, and I've been waiting for it to drop to at least $20, but I have to remind myself that I still have unopened games from last Black Friday...#-oThe 50% off HD collections and upcoming black friday is not helping my cause, lol. I guess I'll just hold off for the inevitable $15.99 magic new egg price point.[/QUOTE]

hey, i believe in magic... any chance this'll be a BF/CM special somewhere?
thinking it's too niche of a title, but a CAG can dream, right?

[quote name='Sandrock7383']this is the price ive been waiting for..............................only my backlog is sooo huge right now and disgaea requires a billion hours put into it. im passing but anyone with the time to play should buy it.[/QUOTE]

When you say "a billion hours" do you mean because you have to do a lot of grinding? I love games that allow you to grind for xp and weapons.

[quote name='beefytwinkie']When you say "a billion hours" do you mean because you have to do a lot of grinding? I love games that allow you to grind for xp and weapons.[/QUOTE]

Disgaea is definitely the series for you then. ;)

[quote name='beefytwinkie']When you say "a billion hours" do you mean because you have to do a lot of grinding? I love games that allow you to grind for xp and weapons.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Thrinn']Disgaea is definitely the series for you then. ;)[/QUOTE]
qft

Absolutely loved Disgaea 3 on my vita, as my first game of the series. Yet I haven't finished it entirely, I need to grind way more before I continue...I am thinking of waiting since my ps3 has plenty backlog for now, and I kinda want a vita version. Or if it hits below 15. You all know how it is :lol:

[quote name='Thrinn']Disgaea is definitely the series for you then. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TooPoor']qft[/QUOTE]

Hehe thanks, guys. Ordered!

I heard nothing but good things about this one and look forward to spending many hours playing this.

[quote name='thebert'] I guess I'll just hold off for the inevitable $15.99 magic new egg price point.[/QUOTE]

That is what I am going to do.

*and even if I were to be tempted, it is OOS!

There's no price point for me to ever pick this up. I finally put down #2 and can't afford to disappear for hundreds of hours again...

I used to like disgaea until disgaea 3 and its ridiculous fucking dlc. If i want to play disgaea now ill bust out my first gen psp and play the first one. It was the best anyway.

That said there is a new disgaea coming featuring Laharl Etna and Flonne in a full game so im not going to bother with it til then.

The vita version of D3 has all the dlc included. I agree that the original trio is more appealing then the later groups though.

[quote name='DuffHomer']back in stock[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump.

Missed it the first time when it went OOS.

Bought it as soon as I saw the post.

Also thanks OP for the deal, been waiting for this.

Just ordered, I have been waiting for this price point and i didnt see this the first go around. My backlog is screaming play me, I need to get smaller!

Great price for a great game. Battle system is the best in the series and the story is nearly as great as the first.

[quote name='Datajack']Hmm ordered it from newegg on 11/09, have yet to receive. Seems a bit odd....[/QUOTE]

Just a bit. I'd wait until June and if it doesn't get there by then, think about contacting newegg.

bread's done
Back