H: Playstation Vita 3G 8GB + 2 Games W: 145 Paypal

Assau1tedCracka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (96%)
Alright so while I get my tradelist in order I have an excellent condition Playstation Vita 3G with 8 gb memory and Need For Speed Most Wanted and Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (online code has been redeemed) Comes complete with box and charger and all.  There are no major scratches or dings on the system, just a SUPER MINOR mark on the corner of the system, Still a 9/10! (Only reason i mention it is to be completely honest)  System works perfectly and there are no issues.  I have feedback on CAG and seller feedback on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/usr/assaultedgaming .  If you request more photos let me know! Really only looking for Paypal, but could possibly work something out. Looking for $145 shipped via Paypal.  Will ship USPS Priority Mail (tracking and insurance)

[attachment=2782:20140205_193056.jpg]

[attachment=2783:20140205_193122.jpg]

[attachment=2784:20140205_193307.jpg] (This is the mark i was talking about)

[attachment=2785:20140205_193332.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Want:

Paypal
I am working on building up my Classic gaming collection so I am looking for Older systems and games and collectibles (Especially Nintendo Items!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
CML for Black 2? I'll delete my post if you need this space reserved too.

I might want the 3DS XL if you want enough of my stuff to get it.

[quote name='Zahlzeit']CML for Black 2? I'll delete my post if you need this space reserved too.

I might want the 3DS XL if you want enough of my stuff to get it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the consideration but I just need one. Ill take a look and get back to you.

[quote name='Assau1tedCracka']Thanks for the consideration but I just need one. Ill take a look and get back to you.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I realized my grammar is really bad, I mean I might want your 3DS XL if I have enough stuff to trade for it.

bread's done
Back