LOWER PRICE: Tales of Graces F Special Edition PS3 ~ $33 Shipped @ Zavvi

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#331 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

The regular edition is now sold out at Zavvi, or maybe they just removed it because people kept thinking it was the SE?

I think it's still a pretty good deal. I think this game hasn't gone below $40 yet, has it?

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#332 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

any way to refuse acceptance from USPS? I have the US version of the game, I just wanted the snazzy extras. If I get a regular edition game, I'm returning it for sure.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#333 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

The logic that "our supplier screwed up so we sent you something else cheaper than competitors" baffles me. I'm not going to return it since I don't have Tales but I would have rather they cancel the order than change it on me without asking.

These were my thoughts exactly. Pretty shady, actually.

#334 gibbyva

gibbyva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:29 AM

Got mine today (ordered 1/14) and also got the shaft. This is the first time Zavvi has let me down but this really does suck how they pawned off these regular copies on people and act like everyone should be content with what they got.

I will keep the game since I didn't have the US version but it still bites.

Description Availability Price Qty Gift Wrapping Subtotal
Tales of Graces F (Special Edition)-PS3

Stock will be despatched to you as soon as we receive it from our supplier.

£19.98
1 £19.86
Reward Points Promotion Zavvi
-£0.12
Total Delivery Cost:
£0.99
Total:
£20.85
Total Rewardz Points:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#335 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

I also got the regular edition. Is there DLC for this game? If so, that might be the only reason I would return it (to avoid the hassle of EU PSN).

#336 JCrichton

JCrichton

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:19 AM

I also got the regular edition. Is there DLC for this game? If so, that might be the only reason I would return it (to avoid the hassle of EU PSN).

There is lots of DLC but it's mostly costumes (some are quite cool but expensive). I'd suggest poking around on the PSN store and seeing if anything catches your fancy. There are also trophies if you care about that kinda thing.

#337 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:00 AM

can the BBB do anything on sites like this like out of the USA sites

#338 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:04 AM

i think they did a B & S because they had u can buy the SE but you get the Reg one and not the SE

#339 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:51 AM

i think they did a B & S because they had u can buy the SE but you get the Reg one and not the SE

Somebody get Confucius Up in this bitch

#340 Olympus

Olympus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Mine got "distributed" today. I'm guessing at the way the tone of this thread went that I'll be getting the standard edition. Should have canceled when I had the chance. Oh well... it's still cheaper than getting it over here.

#341 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

May be a bit off topic, but aside from not being able to trade the game in, are there any other disadvantages to importing a game from Zavvi? Thanks in advance.

laboy229.png

#342 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

May be a bit off topic, but aside from not being able to trade the game in, are there any other disadvantages to importing a game from Zavvi? Thanks in advance.

Well, for imports in general, DLC is region locked... meaning if you imported from Zavvi, you'd have to create a UK account and buy/redeem DLC from the UK PSN store. DLC is also not cross compatible from region to region (meaning a DLC code for something meant for use with the US PSN store won't work for the UK PSN store and vice versa). If you don't care about DLC, then you can just play using your regular account.

Also, based on people's experiences here with this, I don't think I'd shop with Zavvi. Their CS has gone WAY downhill over the last year or so. It's asinine that they think they were justified in sending the regular game by lowering the price but still keeping it labeled as the SE. I know it's a good price, but I honestly would have put up with the hassle and returned it, or at least, asked for a partial refund.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#343 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

Thanks, DLC is something I didn't think about. I see some of their prices are great, but from scanning through this thread I don't think I want to risk the potential hassle.

laboy229.png

#344 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

got mine last week, regular edition *grumble grumble grumble* No longer shopping here.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#345 Gden

Gden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

I don't know what all the hate about this game is for. Once I got past the child years, I've loved this game so far.
I'm not changing my signature until Busou Renkin, and Trizenon get licensed.
FC: Pokemon Pearl - 1160-6253-4611
Posted Image