BB Call of Duty: Black Ops II, 12+1 Month Xbox LIVE and 800 MS Points $99.98

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Gives me an error.

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it.

Kmart's deal is still better IMO.[/QUOTE]
How so? :eek:

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Kmart gives a $15 gaming coupon, and lets you buy a 12 month card for $40.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but you get $20 RZ for the pre-order at BBY + 800 points and $40 Gold.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah but you get $20 RZ for the pre-order at BBY + 800 points and $40 Gold.[/QUOTE]

Only if you're a Gamer's Club Unlocked member, which I'm not.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Only if you're a Gamer's Club Unlocked member, which I'm not.[/QUOTE]

Does not change your statement that Kmart has the better deal. They don't. GCU is a non-factor unless you buy 1 game (this game) a year.

[quote name='209chromatic']Can I get a physical 800 msp card instead of having them email me the code?[/QUOTE]

sig.jpg
yes should be a option when you.go.to.order it

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah but you get $20 RZ for the pre-order at BBY + 800 points and $40 Gold.[/QUOTE]

So the $20 RZ gift card is eligible with this bundle then? Just wanna make sure before I order it.

[quote name='Easystride']So the $20 RZ gift card is eligible with this bundle then? Just wanna make sure before I order it.[/QUOTE]

I did this bundle with Halo 4 in-store and got my $20 cert (they forgot to add the 800 points but I got the discount on the gold card) so I want to do it online also. Should work but I was asking the same thing to those that did the halo deal online last week.

Damn, my game shipped yesterday so too late to cancel that order and get this one. I'll try Customer Service and see if they can hook me up with the price difference.

I assume this also includes the Nuketown map and Double XP weekend? I didn't see it mentioned in the description for the combo, but I am under the impression that those are included in ALL pre-orders, yes?

I am considering switching my pre-order from GameStop to Best Buy because the extra waves for GameStop were rather lackluster, but I do not want to lose out on the Nuketown/2xXP I have with my GS pre-order.

[quote name='coolrust']is this instore also?[/QUOTE]

yeah just when you check out make sure to let them know and give them the sku.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Does not change your statement that Kmart has the better deal. They don't. GCU is a non-factor unless you buy 1 game (this game) a year.[/QUOTE]

Unless you buy one game from Best Buy, you mean.

I assume it's going to be difficult getting a PM on the game since it's a bundle instead of separate items when you check out. If so, I'll probably stick with a regular copy at Best Buy or my local Microsoft Store.

[quote name='Sway']I assume it's going to be difficult getting a PM on the game since it's a bundle instead of separate items when you check out. If so, I'll probably stick with a regular copy at Best Buy or my local Microsoft Store.[/QUOTE]

No it's all separate and several people were able to price match the halo 4 bundle

[quote name='berserker01']No it's all separate and several people were able to price match the halo 4 bundle[/QUOTE]

with what? where was halo 4 on sale?

[quote name='berserker01']No it's all separate and several people were able to price match the halo 4 bundle[/QUOTE]
zsgoo.jpg

This is the last page with the "Submit Your Order" button. So it splits into individual items once I place an order? I'm concerned because the Price Match Guarantee page states it doesn't apply to bundling of items.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']with what? where was halo 4 on sale?[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10141720&postcount=5448

[quote name='Sway']
zsgoo.jpg

This is the last page with the "Submit Your Order" button. So it splits into individual items once I place an order? I'm concerned because the Price Match Guarantee page states it doesn't apply to bundling of items.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10141720&postcount=5448[/QUOTE]

The same deal came up for Halo 4. This was the in store receipt that someone got. We were both able to price match the fry's $49.99 price with made it a total of 89.98.
halor.jpg

I decided to take the plunge on this online with in store pick-up. They messed up my in-store one with Halo 4 so that I never got the 800 MS points so I hope this solves it. I am a bit worried about Pming it over the phone later since I have never done that but I will cross that bridge later.

Well fuck. Guess I just screwed myself out of a price match. I better at least get my $20 RZ cert. This is why I never try new things. :)

picture.php

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well fuck. Guess I just screwed myself out of a price match. I better at least get my $20 RZ cert. This is why I never try new things. :)[/QUOTE]

Did you do something to have the individual items price out that way? It may just be the way BB handles these types of bundles now after Halo 4. Or maybe it's specifically how they handle online orders compared to in-store ones.

[quote name='Sway']Did you do something to have the individual items price out that way? It may just be the way BB handles these types of bundles now after Halo 4. Or maybe it's specifically how they handle online orders compared to in-store ones.[/QUOTE]

Nope I just added the bundle and then checked out. It was not till I looked under my orders page that I saw this is how they divided it up. My only hope now is that I could price match the 12 month card if it gets a sale somewhere. It is funny. I did it in-store for Halo 4 and I have a chance to price match but they did not give me my 800 points so i do this instead and I cannot price match but I got my 800 points already. If it was not for the fact I have done well trading at BBY I would be more upset. Either way, BBY really needs to work out these bugs. They have been doing this for over a year now so it should not be so hit and miss.

[quote name='Donut2922']If you want to PM the game I would not advise preordering it online. The bundle offers will screw it up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I learned that.

[quote name='Donut2922']If you want to PM the game I would not advise preordering it online. The bundle offers will screw it up.[/QUOTE]

if i get this in store, do i have to get each one of them or do they have that already bundle?

[quote name='coolrust']if i get this in store, do i have to get each one of them or do they have that already bundle?[/QUOTE]

As long as it's not an online only offer you can buy them in-store together to make sure you get the bundle discount while PMing the game down the line. Most store employees would be oblivious to the bundle issue anyways. It's the online CS reps that give me a hard time about PMing bundle offers. It was a pain trying to get an online PM for my Assassin's Creed .com preorder. They consider the DLC as the bonus item and therefore a "bundle."

In-store however, the register won't deny you a PM because it doesn't recognize bundle offers anyway. Only an alert employee would catch it if even that. The receipt will have an asteriks with "Solution Plus" denoting a bundle but again, I've yet to run across any employee that would cockblock me on that.

[quote name='Donut2922']As long as it's not an online only offer you can buy them in-store together to make sure you get the bundle discount while PMing the game down the line. Most store employees would be oblivious to the bundle issue anyways. It's the online CS reps that give me a hard time about PMing bundle offers. It was a pain trying to get an online PM for my Assassin's Creed .com preorder. They consider the DLC as the bonus item and therefore a "bundle."

In-store however, the register won't deny you a PM because it doesn't recognize bundle offers anyway. Only an alert employee would catch it if even that. The receipt will have an asteriks with "Solution Plus" denoting a bundle but again, I've yet to run across any employee that would cockblock me on that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this will be the 1st and only time I do an online order. I have never really had an issue with the in-store processing so I am sticking with that from now on.

[quote name='vantheman']Wish I could have ordered this bundle instead of the hardened now that Nuketown Zombies is no longer exclusive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but it still requires a purchase of the season pass so you will have to cough up $50 and commit to all 4 DLCs to get it in DEC.

I dunno, I got totally screwed on the Halo 4 deal. I had the legendary edition ordered online for instore pickup from months ago and they said they couldnt help me with the discount and bonus on the xbox card and that I would have to call CS. After being passed around thru different departments trying to explain that I was trying to get the deal, I was finally told they had figured out who to have me talk to, and went to "transfer" my call one more time, and they ended up hanging up on me instead. I had to leave for a trip out of the country and never had the time to hasstle with them again. Thankfully I have my CoD BLO2 on normal in store pre order, so it better work this time or I am about ready to tell them to take my Silver Premiere card and shove it where the sun dont shine.

(Sorry for the long rant but I have had nothing but trouble with BB since they first tried to do the buy 5 and get $100 back deal last fall and have about had it)

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah this will be the 1st and only time I do an online order. I have never really had an issue with the in-store processing so I am sticking with that from now on.[/QUOTE]

I'm still a big supporter of online preorders. I'd rather be on hold over the phone to PM a game multiple times than to do it in-store. It's more convenient to just have a phone that lets you use speaker mode so you can surf the net or play games whenever you're talking to CS. The only caveat is that the online reps are more aware of the bundle deals so if you get any DLC or bonus item, you're better off PMing in-store.

I also just like the fact that .com pickups are much smoother than having to go to the gaming dept and wait on finding an employee that can help me out and know how to properly ring up the preorder correctly without me having to walk them through it step by step.

I preordered the hardened edition and got it in the mail today, a pleasant surprise when I got home.

[quote name='Platos']I preordered the hardened edition and got it in the mail today, a pleasant surprise when I got home.[/QUOTE]

:O

Damn. I wanted a hardened edition...lucky you.

[quote name='Platos']I preordered the hardened edition and got it in the mail today, a pleasant surprise when I got home.[/QUOTE]

UPS still works today so nice bonus there. USPS is off today.

[quote name='vantheman']Wish I could have ordered this bundle instead of the hardened now that Nuketown Zombies is no longer exclusive.[/QUOTE]

Well shit this makes the Black Ops 2 Hardened edition less rare than the original Black Ops Hardened one. I'm sort of peeved that my collector's edition is less valuable but on the other hand it's good for the Zombies community more people can play the map now.

I'm a little skeptical this will be better with Zombies this time around. 8 player co-op only makes it that much harder to find 7 other decent people to play with. 4 players like it was originally was a solid number already. I hope Treyarch doesn't screw up one of my favorite games...

[quote name='Donut2922']Well shit this makes the Black Ops 2 Hardened edition less rare than the original Black Ops Hardened one. I'm sort of peeved that my collector's edition is less valuable but on the other hand it's good for the Zombies community more people can play the map now.

I'm a little skeptical this will be better with Zombies this time around. 8 player co-op only makes it that much harder to find 7 other decent people to play with. 4 players like it was originally was a solid number already. I hope Treyarch doesn't screw up one of my favorite games...[/QUOTE]

The regular 4 player zombies is still there, though, right?

Just wanted to share my story confirming this deal.

I walked into my local BB yesterday to put down $15 for GCU plus a preorder for the BO2 preorder deal this thread is about. The sales rep was confused because the CoD:BO2 Live subscription cards they're selling (same ones depicted online) are for 12 months only, not 12+1 as listed online.

He decided to try putting using the 12+1 cards sold with Halo 4 package into this SKU, and it worked in the system A-OK. Hope you all got what you were looking for!

bread's done
Back