BB Call of Duty: Black Ops II, 12+1 Month Xbox LIVE and 800 MS Points $99.98

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

if i get this in store, do i have to get each one of them or do they have that already bundle?

As long as it's not an online only offer you can buy them in-store together to make sure you get the bundle discount while PMing the game down the line. Most store employees would be oblivious to the bundle issue anyways. It's the online CS reps that give me a hard time about PMing bundle offers. It was a pain trying to get an online PM for my Assassin's Creed .com preorder. They consider the DLC as the bonus item and therefore a "bundle."

In-store however, the register won't deny you a PM because it doesn't recognize bundle offers anyway. Only an alert employee would catch it if even that. The receipt will have an asteriks with "Solution Plus" denoting a bundle but again, I've yet to run across any employee that would cockblock me on that.

Now playing:

:ps4: inFAMOUS: Second Son
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#32 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

As long as it's not an online only offer you can buy them in-store together to make sure you get the bundle discount while PMing the game down the line. Most store employees would be oblivious to the bundle issue anyways. It's the online CS reps that give me a hard time about PMing bundle offers. It was a pain trying to get an online PM for my Assassin's Creed .com preorder. They consider the DLC as the bonus item and therefore a "bundle."

In-store however, the register won't deny you a PM because it doesn't recognize bundle offers anyway. Only an alert employee would catch it if even that. The receipt will have an asteriks with "Solution Plus" denoting a bundle but again, I've yet to run across any employee that would cockblock me on that.

Yeah this will be the 1st and only time I do an online order. I have never really had an issue with the in-store processing so I am sticking with that from now on.

#33 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

Wish I could have ordered this bundle instead of the hardened now that Nuketown Zombies is no longer exclusive.

#34 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

Wish I could have ordered this bundle instead of the hardened now that Nuketown Zombies is no longer exclusive.

Yeah but it still requires a purchase of the season pass so you will have to cough up $50 and commit to all 4 DLCs to get it in DEC.

#35 Banjora

Banjora

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

I dunno, I got totally screwed on the Halo 4 deal. I had the legendary edition ordered online for instore pickup from months ago and they said they couldnt help me with the discount and bonus on the xbox card and that I would have to call CS. After being passed around thru different departments trying to explain that I was trying to get the deal, I was finally told they had figured out who to have me talk to, and went to "transfer" my call one more time, and they ended up hanging up on me instead. I had to leave for a trip out of the country and never had the time to hasstle with them again. Thankfully I have my CoD BLO2 on normal in store pre order, so it better work this time or I am about ready to tell them to take my Silver Premiere card and shove it where the sun dont shine.

(Sorry for the long rant but I have had nothing but trouble with BB since they first tried to do the buy 5 and get $100 back deal last fall and have about had it)

#36 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Would love to get the bundle with the PS3 version. Missed out on the Halo bundle last week.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#37 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

Yeah this will be the 1st and only time I do an online order. I have never really had an issue with the in-store processing so I am sticking with that from now on.

I'm still a big supporter of online preorders. I'd rather be on hold over the phone to PM a game multiple times than to do it in-store. It's more convenient to just have a phone that lets you use speaker mode so you can surf the net or play games whenever you're talking to CS. The only caveat is that the online reps are more aware of the bundle deals so if you get any DLC or bonus item, you're better off PMing in-store.

I also just like the fact that .com pickups are much smoother than having to go to the gaming dept and wait on finding an employee that can help me out and know how to properly ring up the preorder correctly without me having to walk them through it step by step.

Now playing:

#38 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

I preordered the hardened edition and got it in the mail today, a pleasant surprise when I got home.

#39 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

I preordered the hardened edition and got it in the mail today, a pleasant surprise when I got home.

:O

Damn. I wanted a hardened edition...lucky you.

#40 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

UPS still works today so nice bonus there. USPS is off today.

Now playing:

#41 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

Well shit this makes the Black Ops 2 Hardened edition less rare than the original Black Ops Hardened one. I'm sort of peeved that my collector's edition is less valuable but on the other hand it's good for the Zombies community more people can play the map now.

I'm a little skeptical this will be better with Zombies this time around. 8 player co-op only makes it that much harder to find 7 other decent people to play with. 4 players like it was originally was a solid number already. I hope Treyarch doesn't screw up one of my favorite games...

Now playing:

#42 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

Well shit this makes the Black Ops 2 Hardened edition less rare than the original Black Ops Hardened one. I'm sort of peeved that my collector's edition is less valuable but on the other hand it's good for the Zombies community more people can play the map now.

I'm a little skeptical this will be better with Zombies this time around. 8 player co-op only makes it that much harder to find 7 other decent people to play with. 4 players like it was originally was a solid number already. I hope Treyarch doesn't screw up one of my favorite games...

The regular 4 player zombies is still there, though, right?

#43 mewarmo990

mewarmo990

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:41 AM

Just wanted to share my story confirming this deal.

I walked into my local BB yesterday to put down $15 for GCU plus a preorder for the BO2 preorder deal this thread is about. The sales rep was confused because the CoD:BO2 Live subscription cards they're selling (same ones depicted online) are for 12 months only, not 12+1 as listed online.

He decided to try putting using the 12+1 cards sold with Halo 4 package into this SKU, and it worked in the system A-OK. Hope you all got what you were looking for!