TRU: PS3 250gb Uncharted Bundle +60 gift card *TODAY Nov11 ONLY*

ElvinWasHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but checked my email this morning and saw that tru is offering a 60 gift card with the purchase of the 250 GB uncharted bundle.

That almost brings it to black Friday prices.

* Coupon required. Today only *

Agree.

However, since a lot of the bundles for bf are really good, looks like supplies will be very limited.
This deal is second best to bf bundles. The 60 gc is enticing though.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Your fingers broke. Way to be ungrateful.[/QUOTE]

Hey, don't post a deal when everyone doesn't get TRU emails.

That's like me posting, "Everyone i got an email for Buy 1 get 2 free at best buy on everything, with a coupon" and not posting a link or coupon, or anything.

[quote name='computingwarren']Hey, don't post a deal when everyone doesn't get TRU emails.

That's like my posting, "Everyone i got an email for Buy 1 get 2 free at best buy on everything, with a coupon" and not posting a link or coupon, or anything.[/QUOTE]

Seriously shut up.

h

h

Best I can do, I'm writing on my tablet.

Also, calm down there buddy.

I already picked up the Infamous bundle during the gamestop sale so this one looks good to me. I'll just pick up the uncharted dual pack with the gift card and some other stuff for my daughter. I would much rather pay $210 over $200 to avoid the black friday scramble

[quote name='ElvinWasHere']
h

h

Best I can do, I'm writing on my tablet.

Also, calm down there buddy.[/QUOTE]

Can't see it. But, thank you. I appreciate it.

[quote name='computingwarren']I might just wait for BF. Those will be online all over and $200 for 5 games.

Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

5 Games?

[quote name='Drewcifer704']I thought festival of blood was just a dlc add-on[/QUOTE]

It's a full campaign. Not as big as the original game, but it's a big add on.

bread's done
Back