Treasures of Montezuma 1/2/3 plus 12 other games PC retail $9.99 FSSS

chimpmeister

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Just found this on Amazon yesterday, its a budget PC retail release by Viva Media. Here is a cover pic:

v5gw7d.jpg

Product link: http://www.amazon.com/Treasures-Mon...652149&sr=8-3&keywords=treasures+of+montezuma

Here is a partial games list (not sure which others might be included but I think this covers most of them):

Treasures of Montezuma 1, 2, and 3
Akhra The Treasures
Enchanted Cavern
Enchanted Cavern 2
Flower Quest
Heroes Of Hellas 1, 2, and 3
Sky Kingdoms
Crop Busters
Alice & The Magic Garden
Mega World Smash

I realize these are "casual" games, but the Treasures of Montezuma series and the Heroes of Hellas series both include some of the best "gem-matching" games on the market. Anyone who has played Treasures of Montezuma Blitz on Vita knows that it is an excellent little matching title, and the Montezuma games all play great on the PC as well (Treasures of Montezuma 2 is my favorite since matches are not "timed", but ToM 3 is an excellent addition that has much more frenzied action).

At $9.99 for all these games, this is really a great deal. Obviously if you're not into casual or matching games this won't be of interest, but for those who are I highly recommend this retail package.

Finally it specifically states on the Amazon product page that no internet connection is required to play these games, that only the disc is required. This is the first time that I've found the Treasures of Montezuma games available at retail, they have been only download-only in the past.

bread's done
Back