Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/11/12 to 11/17/12)

• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#271 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

so based on the TRU ad, i can get BLOPS 2 and Halo 4 for $90, or $45 each plus tax?

#272 Scouter

Scouter

El Psy Kangaroo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

so based on the TRU ad, i can get BLOPS 2 and Halo 4 for $90, or $45 each plus tax?

correct

Friend code: 1091-7990-3911             Water Gyarados Octillery Frogadier

#273 Yoda-JM

Yoda-JM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

To people who bought a 3DS XL, is your hinge loose? Mine is loose causing the top half to shake if I move much while playing. It's kind of annoying, so I might go exchange it and hope the new one is better.

#274 timmywanabreak

timmywanabreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

People say that it is a first run thing. So, it should be in those copies.

I really hope so =X I'll just take that chance lol.

#275 KingofGames

KingofGames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

I wonder why the heck Best Buy didn't include Professon Layton in the B2G1 sale. I would be all over that. As for the K-Mart deal, does the $15 coupon stack with the 50% off deal on Paper Mario? That's actually a better deal if so.

Posted Image

#276 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

correct

BB's new price match policy will allow me to PM the TRU ad then right?

#277 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Hmm, may pick up two copies of Black Ops tonight and then return one on Sunday for Super Mario U. Anyone got any insight on how they will handle this? Will they give me a bunch of crap for it?

#278 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Is Rayman Origins any good? Really considering nabbing that/Mario Star Sticker/NSMB2 at BB. Otherwise I'll be waiting for next year's B2G1 sale to get Paper Mario :cry:
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#279 PikaPichu

PikaPichu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

I'm thinking about getting a 3DS XL and Paper Mario: Sticker Star from the b2g1 deal at BB. Was going through some reviews and read how frustrating it can be figuring out which stickers to use on bosses. Any owners out there find this game particularly frustrating? Is it worth the $$?

#280 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Hmm, may pick up two copies of Black Ops tonight and then return one on Sunday for Super Mario U. Anyone got any insight on how they will handle this? Will they give me a bunch of crap for it?

There is a return value placed on both items, so $120-$30/2 will be your return value on each item.

#281 Danimal

Danimal

CheapAssing it Since 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

I wonder why the heck Best Buy didn't include Professon Layton in the B2G1 sale. I would be all over that.

Don't know if it's YMMV, but several CAGs have posted that they were able to get the B2G1 with any 3DS games. Some said they had a manager override it, some said it worked without an override. I went out to BB about an hour ago and two of the three games I picked up were not on the "select games" list, and the register gave me one free, no problem.
Posted Image

#282 swiller

swiller

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

Is Rayman Origins any good? Really considering nabbing that/Mario Star Sticker/NSMB2 at BB. Otherwise I'll be waiting for next year's B2G1 sale to get Paper Mario :cry:

There is a demo on 3DS eShop to try it out.

#283 swiller

swiller

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

Will they have Wii-U titles at Toys R Us in stock for this deal? Which ones? $10 -30 off is the best deal going.

Edited by swiller, 12 November 2012 - 09:31 PM.
added Toys R Us

#284 Wiendog

Wiendog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

Anyone think BB will PM the $30 off 2 games deal?

#285 MrBlondeX

MrBlondeX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

Apologies if this has already been asked, but it just dawned on me and I don't want to risk running into an issue with oft-unhelpful Kmart staff:

If I use a $15 gaming coupon to get Black Ops 2, will that prevent me from qualifying for the $15 coupon you get for spending $45?

#286 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

It appears that Toys R Us launch copies of Black Ops 2 will be including the Nuketown 2025 map. Online it shows the game available for preorder. No option for in-store pickup though... can somebody confirm if TRU will be having these at launch? I'm curious if TRU is one of the retailers that'll have it available or whether it was retail specific like Gamestop, Best Buy, and Amazon.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3, The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 5

#287 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

It appears that Toys R Us launch copies of Black Ops 2 will be including the Nuketown 2025 map. Online it shows the game available for preorder. No option for in-store pickup though... can somebody confirm if TRU will be having these at launch? I'm curious if TRU is one of the retailers that'll have it available or whether it was retail specific like Gamestop, Best Buy, and Amazon.

It's in all first run copies to every retailer.

#288 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

All TRU copies have it.

#289 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

All TRU copies have it.

Possibly all copies, last year BBY had non first run copies day 1 of at least 1 game (Skyrim) and I believe another.

But knowing CoD games I assume they mass printed over and above their demand so I believe you are correct. Just wanted to state that it is possible that not all have it.

I assume they will have separate cover art saying it comes with Nuketown. Not sure as I haven't looked into it

#290 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

It's in all first run copies to every retailer.

I figured they were. Thanks Jimmie.

Now playing:

#291 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

Possibly all copies, last year BBY had non first run copies day 1 of at least 1 game (Skyrim) and I believe another.

But knowing CoD games I assume they mass printed over and above their demand so I believe you are correct. Just wanted to state that it is possible that not all have it.

I assume they will have separate cover art saying it comes with Nuketown. Not sure as I haven't looked into it

Front cover doesn't have anything that indicates it's included. It's actually listed on the back that Nuketown is included.

#292 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

All TRU copies have it.

Thanks for the confirmation, prim.

You can tell which copies include the bonus map. On the back of the game case, the box will state that the Nuketown 2025 bonus map will be included.

Now playing:

#293 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

Thanks prim and donut. Good to know

#294 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

So this may have been asked but I don't feel like searching through pages, I have a $50 GC so I'll be getting BlOps 2 at Best Buy, will they PM TRU?

#295 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

^i'm thinking to PM the toys r us ad and get halo 4 + blops 2 for $90 since i have giftcards

#296 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

^i'm thinking to PM the toys r us ad and get halo 4 + blops 2 for $90 since i have giftcards

That's probably the best deal around on em for now.

#297 jdb230

jdb230

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Does anyone know if the blops xbox live care has the extra month on it like the halo one? In the add, it doesnt mention this, but when the online link from the op says it is the exclusive + 1 month card. thanks

#298 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

Does anyone know if the blops xbox live care has the extra month on it like the halo one? In the add, it doesnt mention this, but when the online link from the op says it is the exclusive + 1 month card. thanks

Yes the email sent to me says its 12+1

#299 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

ZombiU doesn't come out until 11/18.

Going off release dates on Amazon,

Assassins Creed III
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Rabbidds Land
ESPN Sports Connection
Just Dance 4
Mass Effect 3
Your Shape Fitness Evolved
Madden NFL 13
Game Party Champions

Huh, I thought it was the 13th, that's what they have listed on their website anyways
http://zombiu.ubi.co...ome/index.aspx/
Oh well, I'll probably just wait then since the only two on there I might get are Scribblenauts and Rabbids (which is 49.99, not 59.99).

EDIT:
They changed it to the 18th, which they probably should have done a while ago lol

Edited by MoCiWe, 13 November 2012 - 12:47 PM.

659629.png?68329996

#300 plastikpyro

plastikpyro

CAG veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

So i ordered Blops2 and Assassin Creed 3 on tru.com and it took $30 off blops2. Does this mean I could return Assassins and keep blops2 for 29.99?!

Posted Image