Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/11/12 to 11/17/12)

• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#121 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

Nice...I should be able to get $20 back total for Halo 4 and AC3 since I saved $10 on AC3 already.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#122 Papito208

Papito208

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

As an ex-employee from Best Buy in NY I can guarantee this will not get price matched unless you have very gullible managers/supervisors. 9/10 times if its not listed as the discounted price they won't give you the price match. If you try to discuss it they will go to their website and see if its listed as the discounted price if its not then you're out of luck. BBY looking up the price online is the equivalent to them "calling" the store to check the price as per their price matching rules and regs thats on their website.

#123 Penguin1084

Penguin1084

The Disney Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

prices matches on matches on matches on matches......

galore!

541460_10200940885341320_940060124_n.jpg

#124 UnseenGamer7

UnseenGamer7

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

The deals on wii u games are pretty good . I hope it works online as well and for all wii u launch titles.

#125 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

I'll spam this on here too, so more people know about it without having to create a new thread...

SYWR members should check their mail box, I just got this in yesterday, which doubles (up to $20) any redemption points you make on a single purchase. I blanked out the barcode (not sure if its unique or not, mine ended in 0447), and I don't see any text restricting clearance items (it does say qualifying purchases, though, I don't think that excludes clearance).

Unfortunately I used most of my points a couple of weeks ago, but still worth mentioning nonetheless.

Posted Image

Edited by Billytwoshoes, 09 November 2012 - 05:57 PM.

#126 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

I really want a purple one. I might just keep holding out for that, and if a year goes by with nothing maybe it wasn't mean to be.
Posted Image

#127 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

I didn't get this offer, but I got $3 worth of points instead.

#128 lude21

lude21

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

I'll spam this on here too, so more people know about it without having to create a new thread...

SYWR members should check their mail box, I just got this in yesterday, which doubles (up to $20) any redemption points you make on a single purchase. I blanked out the barcode (not sure if its unique or not, mine ended in 0447), and I don't see any text restricting clearance items (it does say qualifying purchases, though, I don't think that excludes clearance).

What this could potentially mean is that $10 reward points you got from Sandy relief could turn into $20, even moreso if you had more points to burn before hand. Unfortunately I used most of my points a couple of weeks ago, but still worth mentioning nonetheless.

Posted Image

The sandy points expired the 8th.

#129 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

The sandy points expired the 8th.

That's what I get for not paying attention to the East coast deals more closely, edited post, still decent if you have points to burn though.

#130 BGriffith

BGriffith

Am I saying meow?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

Now I'm tempted to cancel my $48 NewEgg preorder's for Assassin's Creed 3 and Mass Effect 3 Wii U version's (ME3 to be released on the 13th according to the new official launch trailer), and pick them up at Toys R Us on the 13th and save $30. I'd save about another $3 but have to pay it back in tax so it would still equal out. Hopefully Zombie U will be out on the 13th too and if lucky NSMBU (doubtful) to save even more...

#131 PenguinoMF

PenguinoMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

There is an ad scan on blu-ray.com that shows some deal on XBL 12 month cards but it is cut off. And it also shows a $10 coupon offer for the midnight release. Any details on these?

#132 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

looks like the game comes in an actual case

http://www.target.co...ta/-/A-14250263

I wouldn't count on getting a case. The AC:L bundle had pictures showing a case too, but the unboxing videos showed that it was just the card.

#133 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Heads-up to Premier Silver members who preordered Borderlands 2: Amazon currently has both versions at slightly reduced prices, though the Amazon listings themselves are hidden in the Marketplace.

:ps3: $51.52
:360: $52.54

You might have an easier time PMing those. I recommend taking a screencap or printout of the price just to be safe. :)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#134 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

a question about the buy two get 1 free 3ds games..can I purchase two games that have already been released and get the 3rd one free that is a pre release(Epic Mickey 2 power of two) or is this ONLY For games that are released

#135 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

There's a few other deals and offers:

:360: Xbox Gold Membership Card $39.99 when you purchase in same transaction with Black Ops 2

20% off Turtle Beach Headsets and select :ps3: gaming accessories.

Posted Image Some of this Sunday's ads will have a Call of Duty wraparound. On this wrap there will be a coupon for a $10 GC when you spend $100 in Electronics on either 11/12 or 11/13. <-- Not the best offer, but if you're looking to score a Care Package you might as well.

#136 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

Grand Theft Auto IV 19 dollars? Are you kidding me? That game is 20 dollars at BB all the time.

smudgingtest1t_zps0bb98303.png
Icon by Kikyou1, Signature by Kikyou1

#137 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

Well, since the PS Vita deals for Black Friday are of equal value to this promotion I'll be buying my Vita next week at Target on midnight. I can put the gift card toward my Wii U purchase later that week.

#138 Xombie007

Xombie007

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

As an ex-employee from Best Buy in NY I can guarantee this will not get price matched unless you have very gullible managers/supervisors. 9/10 times if its not listed as the discounted price they won't give you the price match. If you try to discuss it they will go to their website and see if its listed as the discounted price if its not then you're out of luck. BBY looking up the price online is the equivalent to them "calling" the store to check the price as per their price matching rules and regs thats on their website.

LOL... it's not necessarily because they are gullible. I've gotten to know some of the employees and a couple of the managers at the Best Buy store that I most frequently go to, and they've hooked me up with quite a few deals that would fall outside of their normal policies. I do give that store a good amount of business, and they appreciate my patronage. So as a result, I've redeemed a number of @Gamer coupons for special/limited/collector edition games (when they were meant for the standard versions), gotten a few price matches which involved bundle deals, or where the discount showed a certain $ off as opposed to displaying the actual sale price. And I've gotten even further discounts up to an additional 40% off on many of their already marked down clearance items.

So as some CAGs have already mentioned on this thread, price matches (even the type that typically fall outside of policy guidelines) are infact YMMV, and it doesn't hurt to try... especially if you're already familiar/friendly with some of the employees or managers there.

#139 Emiroo

Emiroo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

Black Friday came early for me! I was going to pick up the Red 3DS Bundle w/ Super Mario Land 3D along with Mario Kart 7 and New Super Mario Bros 2 for a Black Friday total price of $230.

With this special, I get the exact same package for the same price...but no crowd fighting. Win!
Posted Image

#140 spree4567

spree4567

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Paper Mario & Professor Layton for me!

#141 Nintendo_Hawk

Nintendo_Hawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

Nice !! Just in time. Get to pick up the new Paper Mario and Layton for 3ds tomorrow, and save a bit. Next stop, BF for more deals!

#142 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Edit: Just read it. Both those games come out on the 18th. Hmmm. Looking for a way to get ZombiU on the cheap and this may not be it.

#143 bigant262

bigant262

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Edit: Just read it. Both those games come out on the 18th. Hmmm. Looking for a way to get ZombiU on the cheap and this may not be it.

Those games don't come out until 11/18.

#144 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

I imagine a lot of Wii U owners using this to pickup Zombie U and NSMBWU. I'll be one of them.

I'd do the same, except that these two are not supposed to release until Sunday the 18th, and this sale only runs through the 17th. Of course, the stores may put out the games early, but I wouldn't count on it.

There are a number of WiiU games that are supposed to come out on the 13th though: Assassin's Creed III, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Batman: Arkham City, Madden NFL 13 and NBA 2K13.
\\:D/

#145 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

There are a number of WiiU games that are supposed to come out on the 13th though: Assassin's Creed III, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Batman: Arkham City, Madden NFL 13 and NBA 2K13.

Unfortunately, those are $60 games though, and not valid with this offer.

The only Wii U Games that would be eligible are those that are out before the 17th (and under $50). Those are:

Rabbids Land
Your Shape 2013
ESPN Sports Connection
Just Dance 4

#146 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

They're valid for the $10/$30 back though.

#147 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

They're valid for the $10/$30 back though.

Whoops, duh! I'm getting all these offers, ads, and doorbusters mixed up. :drool:

#148 trent82

trent82

Master Of Unlocking

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Is the B2G1 on 3DS games likely to be online or are these things usually in store only? I see that my local store does not currently have Star Fox and I would like to get that game in a deal like this because $40 is simply ridiculous.
3DS Friend Code :: 5112-3434-8624

#149 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

Guess im getting blops 2 from kmart.

Is it safe to say that nuketown 2025 will be in kmarts blops 2 cases?

Edited by The 7th Number, 10 November 2012 - 06:09 PM.

8llo.pngthe7thnumber.png

2014 - Year of the Video Games - Currently Playing: Shadow of the Colossus HD - Playstation 3

#150 KornKid91

KornKid91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

I was hoping to get Code of Princess & Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, but they don't even have the 3DS version of Zero Escape and Code of Princess is sold out online and not available anywhere near me.

Seems like the best deal would be to get all Nintendo published stuff since they actually have stock of it, and Nintendo games stay at their launch prices for years.
New Super Mario Bros. 2, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, & Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask.