Photo
- - - - -

Holiday Savings Countdown...to 12+ Days of Savings @ RightStuf.com

• Please log in to reply
614 replies to this topic

#421 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

No it wasn't. When Kai started, they said it was going to end after the Cell saga. Buu was excluded cause it was never part of the manga.

And here we have a statement as untrue as 3+3 = 8 lol.

#422 chronoserge456

chronoserge456

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

Kisarazu Cats Eye is great. Unfortunately, it's the two movies which are sequels to the series. But great price and will probably buy!

Let's make today a GREAT day!
PS3: BadASSStunGUN
Currently playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem: Awakening
nujabesAlbumGIF.gif

#423 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

And here we have a statement as untrue as 3+3 = 8 lol.

Yeah shush, I'm sleep deprived.

But I'm still pretty sure they originally planned for about 100 episodes.

#424 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Mr. Satan's voice actor also died, and the show's ratings were definitely going down.

#425 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

Mr. Satan's voice actor also died, and the show's ratings were definitely going down.

They just replaced him like they did the other VAs who died.

#426 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

Just gonna Stop by here and recommend Sgt. Frog.Its a really good Anime and pretty funny it likes to take jabs at other anime and it breaks the fourth wall pretty much whenever it can.
Its well worth that price. :)

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#427 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

Just gonna Stop by here and recommend Sgt. Frog.Its a really good Anime and pretty funny it likes to take jabs at other anime and it breaks the fourth wall pretty much whenever it can.
Its well worth that price. :)

My 6 year old enjoys it, tho he gets very uncomfortable with the relationship stuff in there.

I am somewhat amused that the dubbers seem to have gone off on their own direction, including covering up the fact that it is an older show.
Posted Image

#428 SeanAmI

SeanAmI

No you cannot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

It got cancelled because of poor performance in the Japanese market. The foreign sales have been good so they are doing the rest, probably getting foreign money to finish Kai like they are with the movie.

#429 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

I'm glad they are doing the rest. Buu is my favorite, and it will be great to see it in kai form.

Edited by Zaku77, 06 December 2012 - 09:40 PM.

#430 Richard Kain

Richard Kain

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

I finally pulled the trigger on this sale. I won't go over everything I ordered, it would take too long. One of the notable items was the Read or Die Blu-Ray collection. I waffled on it for a while, but decided I liked the series enough to pay for the Blu-Ray set.

I also went ahead and got all three of the Twelve Kingdoms Blu-Ray sets. That was a much easier decision though, as I didn't already have the DVDs, and really enjoyed the series the first time I watched it.

#431 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

Am I the only one who notices the :br: of Trinity Blood is $0.50 cheaper than :dvd:? It's also only 528 minutes instead of 600, so I'm confused :-s

#432 Panda Wizardry

Panda Wizardry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

I probably won't pick up too much from this sale, unless they blow the doors off with day 12 and the usual day 13. Was hoping to pick up sam soon for my mom, but looks like it's gone.

Please check out my channel: Alan Bytes Back!

MyAnimeList

#433 WTK

WTK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

Posted Image

On the twelfth day of savings, Santa Kleckner gave to me...Twelve rounds of grappling.

Right Stuf is ready to make your holidays even merrier -- with 12+ days of savings on selected DVDs, Blu-ray discs, box sets and more from today through 11:59 p.m. CST on December 14, 2012!

How? Just add the item to your shopping cart and check out to save!

(No coupon codes and the sale prices are in red!)

But order early and often! Quantities on some items are limited - keep an eye out for counters - AND the sale ends on December 14, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. CT!

DAY 12
Spoiler

Edited by WTK, 08 December 2012 - 03:05 AM.

#434 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

Wow, that's a shitty lineup.

#435 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:56 AM

Added Mazinkaiser SKL blu to save for later.

Now to see what's on the last day so I can finally check out.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#436 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:57 AM

Again, all the good stuff I already own. And even though it's been that price for years, I wholeheartedly recommend Jubei-chan 2. Best sword fights EVER.

#437 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:01 AM

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad is tempting, otherwise nothing of interest.

Am I the only person who hates Shin Chan? I thought the jokes were forced and extremely repetitive.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#438 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

Vexille for me, that's about it, though. I might grab Armitage as well, but it's the same price on amazon, so that one isn't all that exciting.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#439 Rogueleader17

Rogueleader17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

Not much I don't already own, yuyu hakusho is pretty good though.

tachikoma_02.gif"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."

#440 whippleman

whippleman

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

Hopefully a good show tomorrow around ~$20 to get me to 50. If there's not I saw the Tsubasa movie in there a few days ago but I've not seen the series, any thoughts on the first season of Tsubasa?

#441 Crazydom

Crazydom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

I expected more from the day before the finale. Nothing for me.

#442 killa5k7

killa5k7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

Hopefully a good show tomorrow around ~$20 to get me to 50. If there's not I saw the Tsubasa movie in there a few days ago but I've not seen the series, any thoughts on the first season of Tsubasa?

It could be just me, but I have TRIED...several times to watch the first season....I fall asleep everytime. I don't know if I am just tired...or if its just boring...or if if gets better....(I only bought because I love CLAMP, but you can only try to watch something so much)

On thread note...I have only seen maybe a handful of things I will pick up. Very different from last year.

#443 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

It could be just me, but I have TRIED...several times to watch the first season....I fall asleep everytime. I don't know if I am just tired...or if its just boring...or if if gets better....(I only bought because I love CLAMP, but you can only try to watch something so much)

The pacing in the first season unfortunately is incredibly slow up until towards the end, but the second season has much better pacing, and you will probably have an easier time keeping up with it without having to feel bored.

#444 Nax5

Nax5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

Incredibly weak sales today. Really hoping for something amazing tomorrow.

#445 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

Bee Train tried to turn Tsubasa into .hack//CLAMP, which is pretty much the exact opposite of the first half of the manga.

#446 starkillr

starkillr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

Air Gear is good, particularly the dub. Talk a lot of smack in that show, pretty entertaining.

#447 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

To add some things to the recommendations for complete series sets under $25, there's obviously Baccano. However, I rarely get a chance to push another show, and so I'm going to take the opportunity now. Midori Days.

I can think of far worse ways to fill a cart than Midori Days. It doesn't do anything particularly revolutionary, but it's a quirky little comedy/high school life show. Once you get past the idea that HS girl Midori has become the right hand of one of the biggest badasses in school, you're left with an amusing daily life show. The primary difference of course, being that the problems they have to face are those of a person with a living, breathing right hand. It steers clear of anything overtly crude about the situation, which is refreshing because that would obviously be an extremely easy source of material. That's not to say that they ignore these issues (particularly early on as he tries to figure out what needs to change about his lifestyle) but it's not just a 13 episode series about how a man tries to figure out how to go to the bathroom.

It says it's the premium edition, which just means that it's three standard-sized DVD cases inside of a chipboard box. The box originally came with a T-Shirt, but since it isn't listed I doubt that it's included (the only way it would be included, would be if it was a bundle of the three indivdual releases and not a single set release). I picked these discs up when they were originally released, but the show has more or less dropped into obscurity over the last six years.

Edited by roger watersmelon, 07 December 2012 - 04:42 PM.

#448 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

You should really spoiler that since you basically gave the plotline of the entire series. ;P

#449 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

I spoilered it right away and I think I trimmed out the major offenders. Anything left shouldn't be anything that you couldn't figure out from looking at the cover or the back of the DVD :D

#450 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Yeah, I can definitely live with that description and not have anyfing given away.

Good looking out. ;D