Amazon sent me two copies of the same game

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jman2avatar

jman2avatar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

I received my package from Amazon today and they somehow cave me two copies of the same game, when I only ordered one of each. It does not look like they charged me twice for the order. Has this happened to any one before?

#2 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

I haven't ever had the issue.

Anyway, call Amazon and they should fix it. They have very good customer service.
Posted Image

#3 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

I received my package from Amazon today and they somehow cave me two copies of the same game, when I only ordered one of each. It does not look like they charged me twice for the order. Has this happened to any one before?

amazon had some problems over the weekend

i went into cancel one of my orders and was told they would hold the package ( it would be returned to them)

i then check sunday to see 2 orders were combine into 1 so i wrote to see what was going on...

was mostly told just to keep the other item free of charge due to their mistake
WOOOO I STINK

#4 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

ordered a book this week for my son and they said the same thing to just keep it not bad

Kamagii.png

#5 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

This happened to me twice. Got 2 copies of Pirates of the Caribbean 4 last BF and got two copies of Gravity Rush when it came out.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#6 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

What game? Maybe I'll buy it. :lol:

#7 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

'Absolutely. In some cases, there's two somebodies for one person. I like to call that "the jackpot". ' - Peter La Fleur (Vince Vaughn in Dodgeball)

sounds like you hit the jackpot; never had this happen however I have ordered something and been cahrged for "like new" and recieved "good" >.>

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji