Photo
- - - - -

GameFly November 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $15 Blowout + Buy 2, Save $12

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#31 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

No way 100% goes into Black Friday week. Too much work to change tivs.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. It might pop back up the week after Cyber Monday, but who knows. :roll:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Flying Hamster HD; Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#32 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

No way 100% goes into Black Friday week. Too much work to change tivs.

They've already done the adjusting during the previous week. Most popular titles dropped a considerable amount. Might drop even further.

If I didn't already own Starhawk, $10 is a worthy purchase. Thanks for the list, Cheapy!

#33 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

Picked up Starhawk and decided to try out Sniper: Ghost Warrior.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#34 Bucket2222

Bucket2222

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Picked up Starhawk for myself and Kinect Star Wars and Sorcery for stocking stuffers for the kids.

#35 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

I wish inversion was for sale on the 360

#36 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

Such as?

Most everything I see either allows you to break even or you lose $2.

Have you tried the Trade-in Value for the Ferrari game? It costs $10 on Gamefly, trade-in is $11 + 100% is $22. You basically get $12 free for it. :D That's a pretty good flip if you ask me.
Posted Image

#37 FiendCameron

FiendCameron

xGrindxMoshx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

Finally Starhawk again. And at $10, /boner. That and Witcher 2 for $25 make me happy.

#38 bbedwards

bbedwards

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

I'm sure this has been answered in previous gamefly threads, but I have never purchased there and am wondering-what are the odds that ghost recon will include the online pass? TIA

#39 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

i'm sure this has been answered in previous gamefly threads, but i have never purchased there and am wondering-what are the odds that ghost recon will include the online pass? Tia

100%.

#40 SamuraiZack

SamuraiZack

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

I'm sure this has been answered in previous gamefly threads, but I have never purchased there and am wondering-what are the odds that ghost recon will include the online pass? TIA

100%! Gamefly games always comes with code from my experience.

#41 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

In for :wii: Rhythm Heaven Fever, :wii: Mario & Sonic, and :ps3: Sorcery.

#42 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

From the words of the boss himself:
GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#43 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

Bleh. Their daily sales spoiled me in comparison to this. That, and I can swear that at least a couple of those games were cheaper at one point (probably during one of the daily sales, go figure).

Mario and Sonic is tempting due to its low price/Club Nintendo points (and it'd be something fun to play with the younger family members when they show up), but I think I'll give it a pass. Now if only Sonic Generations was on sale for 360...

#44 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

Have you tried the Trade-in Value for the Ferrari game? It costs $10 on Gamefly, trade-in is $11 + 100% is $22. You basically get $12 free for it. :D That's a pretty good flip if you ask me.

That's a good flip indeed.

#45 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Remember 2009? That was cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Hmmm...contemplating Saints Row The Third

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#46 Crimson Mist

Crimson Mist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Nothing I need in this one which is actually a good thing.

^This. I already have a huge backlog which I will never finish. Although I must say that I am disappointed that I didn't get the chance to buy more games.

#47 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Damn, not the console I wanted to get Saints Row on. Guess I'll continue to hold out on that one. With the complete pack available now that has to be hitting $10 sometime soon.

Also waiting on that Ps3 version...the price is fantastic. Unfortunately I have to hold out some more.

#48 eXiON

eXiON

A Wild CAG has appeared!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

Was debating on Starhawk, but I heard the online population is already dwindling, so I guess there's nothing for me this month. Good thing too! Thanks Cheapy!

#49 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hmmm...contemplating Saints Row The Third

Just get it. I don't really like open world games that much and I spent a glorious 35 hours in SR3. I bought it for $15 and got way more than my money's worth. On top of that, I sold the online code/SR2 code for $5 on Ebay. So, $10 for pure awesomeness was money well spent.

#50 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Got the email moments ago. Bought Starhawk ($10 is my price for an offline campaign) and Max Payne 3.

#51 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

Just get it. I don't really like open world games that much and I spent a glorious 35 hours in SR3. I bought it for $15 and got way more than my money's worth. On top of that, I sold the online code/SR2 code for $5 on Ebay. So, $10 for pure awesomeness was money well spent.

SR2 code only comes with the PS3 copies, which unfortunately isn't on sale this time.

#52 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

Not much for me this time but I got KZ3 and Punch Time Explosion XL (meh, it was $10).

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#53 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

Not much for me this time but I got KZ3 and Punch Time Explosion XL (meh, it was $10).

Punch Time Explosion sucks. But if you need to sell it/trade it in after you're done with it, you'll probably be able to get close to $10 for it anyway.

#54 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Slim pickings this month. Few games need to drop a little more, but I got Ferrari and Soul Caliber. Thanks cheapy.

KneeKnee.png

#55 Joshe

Joshe

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Finally bit on saints row 3.

I've been waiting for the limited edition to drop in price at best buy (stupid headphone ones), but i cant wait any longer.

Plus, i havent seen sr3 listed anywhere for black friday.
Posted Image

#56 Not Eric

Not Eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

SR2 code only comes with the PS3 copies, which unfortunately isn't on sale this time.

There's also an online pass for both consoles for playing co-op.

After ebay/paypal fees maybe you get a couple bucks for it?

#57 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

Punch Time Explosion sucks. But if you need to sell it/trade it in after you're done with it, you'll probably be able to get close to $10 for it anyway.

Indeed, BBY would give me $14 credit for it with the trade bonus, so thats not bad.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#58 Horns

Horns

CAG Marketplace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

I went with KZ3. The last few times I tried to buy it at GF they were sold out, but for $13 shipped it's well worth it.
CML

#59 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

went ahead and picked up SR3, DeusEx, and DKCR...tyty

#60 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:09 PM