Photo
- - - - -

Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#271 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:17 AM

When you're being rung up, the touchpad for credit cards asks if you want a printed receipt, e-receipt, or both; if you're too slow in choosing something, the cashier will pick printed-only for you.

Ah. That's why the Fuck I'm missing 2 emailsssssss:bomb:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed the cashier touch their screen once. Didn't notice the second time. I got the 1 I did in my email. I'll be sure to watch next time.

3 on paper. 1 on email. Still a good deal.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#272 Collectorguy00

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

I thought someone mentioned earlier that the email coupon is the same as the print out? They have different SKU but are linked somehow and if you use the print then try to use the email coupon it just brings up an error code saying it's already been used.
Posted ImagePosted Image
"I'd rather Rashad win because he got a big mouth and I don't like the fact that he play with his nipples right before he go and fight another man, that's gay!" Rampage Jackson on Evans vs Machida

#273 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

OH MAN, I forgot about the e-receipt coupons, so I really scored 10 coupons! \\:D/

The email coupons are tied to the printed ones. I tried this before on the $40 coupon I got with my 3DS XL purchase. After using one, it'll tell you the promotion has already been redeemed or something similar to that. Feel free to try, but I wouldn't plan on using those as extra coupons.

#274 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

The email coupons are tied to the printed ones. I tried this before on the $40 coupon I got with my 3DS XL purchase. After using one, it'll tell you the promotion has already been redeemed or something similar to that. Feel free to try, but I wouldn't plan on using those as extra coupons.

Aw...:cry:

Thanks for the heads-up. You saved me the embarrassment. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS3 HD  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#275 Jerseyleoal

Jerseyleoal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

I did the same thing with these two games. Got 2 coupons and traded them into Best Buy right after.

$10.50 each w/ 110% :D

How does the game trade in program at best buy work? I have never done it before. Can anyone go in and trade in games or do you have to sign up or something?

#276 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

How does the game trade in program at best buy work? I have never done it before. Can anyone go in and trade in games or do you have to sign up or something?

you have to sign up, but its free and if you get an employee that knows what they're doing shouldnt take no longer then 5 minutes to sign up. God time to trade too with the bonus 100% trade in value on games right now.110% if you are an Unlocked member. That costs $15 though.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#277 tcooley2003

tcooley2003

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

Is there any way to tell what games will come up for a penny other than asking the clerk to price check a bunch of them? I went to my Kmart and I did not see any titles marked for under $10.

#278 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

Is there any way to tell what games will come up for a penny other than asking the clerk to price check a bunch of them? I went to my Kmart and I did not see any titles marked for under $10.

Nope. Your best bet is to see what other gamers have been reporting as a penny and try to find those titles. I'll give you two - TV Superstar (PS3) and Tony Hawk Shred (Wii).

#279 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

You can scan them yourself if your KMart has scanners around.

#280 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

Was thinking of getting some MSP Cards for the first time. Does anyone know if tax is applied if you get them from a B&M store like Kmart?

#281 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

Awesome score today:

:ps3:
DJ Hero - $0.01
Dragon Age 2 - $4.97

:ps2:
Singstar: ABBA - $0.01

:ds:
Aliens: Infestation - $9.99
100 Classic Games (I think?) - $9.99

I got five coupons total (spreading them out between Electronics and the front registers), and traded in all but DA2 at BBY:

:ps3:
DJ Hero - $1 ($2 w/ 100% extra)

:ps2:
Singstar: ABBA - $0.25 ($0.50 w/ 100% extra)

:ds:
Aliens: Infestation - $5 ($10 w/ 100% extra)
100 Classic Games - $5 ($10 w/ 100% extra)

$0.01 -> $2 is a pretty sweet profit margin, and $0.01 -> $0.50 isn't bad, either. ;)
I'm going to try a different Kmart later this week; I'm pretty sure I cleaned out my local store in terms of $0.01 and $4.97 games.

My KMart has aliens. Ill check for 100 classic games too. Getting coupons for each and flipping them is a double win for me
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#282 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

Guess I'm going to my K-Mart when I get off work in an hour to see if this is working there.

#283 locater918

locater918

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

I just got once upon a monster for 4.97 and got the coupon so it's still working.
Just a heads up, I also found some other clearanced electronics for 90% off.
sony bravia 32" soundbar for 12.99 and the ilive soundbar for 10.99.

#284 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Seems i got some K-marts to hit up got like 4 around me. 2 near my job and 2 near home :). This thread just made my k-mart game buying abit easier!

#285 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

I just got once upon a monster for 4.97 and got the coupon so it's still working.

Have to make sure i check out the electronics. That soundbar sounds like a great deal. Thanks for the info.

#286 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Just picked up :360: De Blob 2 for $4.97, and no coupon. Ah well, guess they fixed it at my store, not sure if it's universal or not. I was able to get 2 yesterday, so I'm happy w/ that.

#287 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Just picked up Dragon Age 2 Ps3 for 4.97 and no coupon, oh well da2 is worth 5 bucks to me anyway.

#288 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Just picked up Dragon Age 2 Ps3 for 4.97 and no coupon, oh well da2 is worth 5 bucks to me anyway.

Are you a rewards member ? If not than thats why you didnt get it
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#289 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

Are you a rewards member ? If not than thats why you didnt get it

I am and I didn't get one either.

I don't think it has to do w/ being a SYWR member as someone mentioned, earlier in this thread, that they purchased a game w/o using it and got the coupon.

#290 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

I am and I didn't get one either.

I don't think it has to do w/ being a SYWR member as someone mentioned, earlier in this thread, that they purchased a game w/o using it and got the coupon.

Awww so coupon mania is over. Oh well I have 4 which is good !
Currently playing

#291 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

That sucks, however I managed to get 5 coupons. I'll ration them out strategically next week.

#292 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

Say it ain't so! Play the bagpipes please.

#293 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

I guess if it's over that will take away the temptation to go back.

I have 3 coupons :)

Thinking of possibly using 1 or 2 during BF and saving one in case they have another good deal.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#294 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

There are a few people a few posts up saying they got coupons today so are you sure it's over? The time they posted are 11:11 and 11:47am respectively.

#295 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

There is someone a few posts up saying they got coupons today so are you sure it's over. The time they posted is 11:47am?

That was me, I said there was NO coupon.

#296 brandtron8000

brandtron8000

Devilution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Not a rewards member and got 2 coupons yesterday night.
Posted Image

#297 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

From what it sounds like, the deal is still "on" per CAG: locater918 who at 11:11 AM CST, stated he picked up a $4.97'er earlier today and got the coupon. For those who haven't had luck today, it could just be your store?

That said, I have never known Kmart to go to 'any lengths necessary' (even if there is a glitch that is probably going to cost them tens of thousands of dollars (just speculating with the dollar amount}); point is, they (Kmart/Sears) have historically been lazy and this isn't the first time that they've f'd up like this (to the benefit of a CAG). Keep trying, they'll keep printing.

BUT, I will say (from experience), I think around this time last year (when you actually had to spend the $45.00 to receive a $15.00 No-Strings-Attached coupon) I spend the $45.00 in 5 separate transactions and received 5 separate coupons, after transaction #6 and like someone earlier in the thread said (his 'freeze' came after 4 transactions/coupons), my SYWR Account was put on hold/'freeze' (no coupon after transaction #6) and I had to phone into a CSR and explain why I had so many separate transactions in such a short period......Anyway..best of luck out there.

Posted Image

#298 Uso

Uso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Ditto, just tried 20 minutes ago. No longer printing.

#299 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

Well it stinks that the coupon is no longer printing, but I'll probably hit up a K-mart near work today anyway. I grabbed 2 coupons in 2 transactions last night. I'd like to see if there are anymore penny games out there since that's still a pretty killer deal even on awful games. I got one killer find last night:

:ps3:Dragon Age II $4.97
:ps3:Star Wars Force Unleashed w\Cards $4.97
:ps3:Kung Fu Rider $0.01
:ds:Professor Layton and the Curious Village $0.01

#300 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Just picked up :360: De Blob 2 for $4.97, and no coupon. Ah well, guess they fixed it at my store, not sure if it's universal or not. I was able to get 2 yesterday, so I'm happy w/ that.

So in the half-hour between these posts, did Kmart fix the glitch? :???:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS3 HD  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi