Photo
- - - - -

Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#301 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

F-me. My Kmart never has deals. They are still selling old launch games for $20 and that is their clearance price. Hopefully when I'm in Atlanta tomorrow I can find a Kmart and score some deals.

#302 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

So in the half-hour between these posts, did Kmart fix the glitch? :???:

Maybe they limited the amount of (total) coupons that would print with this offer? Enough to get people in the store but not enough to get completely hosed with this deal? Seems unlikely but ya never know. Would at least make sense as to the odd timing of it ending.

#303 juubei1i

juubei1i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

1pm here, no coupons on purchase & I am reward member.

#304 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

My KMart has aliens. Ill check for 100 classic games too. Getting coupons for each and flipping them is a double win for me

Which has Aliens? I never look in the DS case lol

#305 j.t

j.t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

No coupon for me. Picked up Vanquish for 9.97.

#306 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

If anyone has any extra coupons they don't plan to use will pay $1 amazon gc for ea need 2
Posted Image

#307 ddeeaallzz

ddeeaallzz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Anyone know if the coupon is still printing as it was intended? That is, if you actually spend over $45?

I hope they didn't kill the offer altogether, as I was going to spend over $45 on a game anyway.

#308 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Well coupon mania was fun while it lasted. I got 5 so I'm pretty satisfied 😄

#309 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

aw, crap. i only got 4 coupons yesterday. i was gonna go back for more today.

#310 ets

ets

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

Dead... duke and two penny games. Felt bad just buying penny games so I put duke in there
Currently Playing: N/A
On Deck: N.A

MyTradeList [Link]

#311 brandtron8000

brandtron8000

Devilution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Band Hero PS3 rang up as a penny for me yesterday but they wouldn't sell it to me, they tried to override the price to the sticker price so I left it.
Posted Image

#312 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Ah well fun while it lasted!

#313 iam8bit

iam8bit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

Oh FML, I was going to KMart today for this... :cry:

#314 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

damn, was going to scope out more stores tomorrow. ah well, guess I should be happy with 7. I just hope these will still work on points cards cause thats why I got em.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#315 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Bummer. Was going to use this as an excuse to get out of the house and go for a cruise.

Oh well. You win some, you lose some. Just have to act quicker next time.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#316 Tygamr

Tygamr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Was going to go last night but didn't. Figured it would still be going today...

Sucks for me I guess.

#317 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Grabbed

:ps3:Dungeon Siege III $4.97
:3ds:Samurai Warriors Chronicles $4.97
:psp:PSP Go AC Adapter $0.99

NO COUPON :(

#318 KingofGames

KingofGames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

I picked up Paper Mario Sticker Star & Professor Layton for $60. The coupon did print out. Guess it's gotta be over $45 now to print. The coupon is still for $15 off of $15, btw.

Posted Image

#319 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

Although there isn't much I want I think I still have a $5 off of $45 coupon lying around...not that I really need anything per say currently but if I could buy a bunch of $5 games get the $5 off and the $15 coupon it might be worth it.

#320 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

I picked up Paper Mario Sticker Star & Professor Layton for $60. The coupon did print out. Guess it's gotta be over $45 now to print. The coupon is still for $15 off of $15, btw.

Yeah, so it must be working how it is supposed to now. I actually wanted to pick up those two as well, but mine sold out of Professor Layton.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#321 cag1000

cag1000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Used my sywr card and never got the extra emailed coupons. Did we have to do anything special?

#322 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Used my sywr card and never got the extra emailed coupons. Did we have to do anything special?

Don't worry about it--the "emailed coupons" are the same as (i.e., linked to) the printed ones.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/11]: :ps3: Braid (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#323 KingofGames

KingofGames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Yeah, my Kmart only had two copies. Guess I got lucky.

Posted Image

#324 cag1000

cag1000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Don't worry about it--the "emailed coupons" are the same as (i.e., linked to) the printed ones.

So u mean its the same bar code as the ones printed so it would not give me double coupons?

#325 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

So u mean its the same bar code as the ones printed so it would not give me double coupons?

The numbers under the emailed coupons' barcodes might differ from those on the printed coupons, but they're linked to each other. So no, you don't get double coupons. :cry:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/11]: :ps3: Braid (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#326 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Yeah, my Kmart only had two copies. Guess I got lucky.

They actually had it on Sunday and I got Mario Kart instead. Went back yesterday thinking about doing the deal again and they were sold out. The Layton games take forever to go cheap.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#327 Crunkking01

Crunkking01

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

I work at the electronics department at Kmart. I haven't read the whole thread, but here is a little info on the $15 coupons.

Spend nearly anything on a game and get the coupon. (Purchase of $3.99 printed one.)
Don't need to have the rewards card for it to print.
Have to have the rewards card to use it.
To use more than one, they must have different offer IDs. (I've got one from Halo and two from this week. I can use two on one purchase, but only if one is the Halo promo.)
Can be used on pretty much anything that has to do with games and consoles. (No tablets.)

Any other questions?

Edit: Looks like they killed it on my day off. I still rake in coupons though, people just don't want all the crap that prints with receipts and I pocket them.

#328 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

It can be used for consoles? I thought hardware was excluded. And you have to be a SYWR to use it? What makes you say that? I think the recent $5 off $50 coupon specifically stated that, but this one doesn't. I'm not too sure - I'll have to look again.

#329 Shabow

Shabow

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

I work at the electronics department at Kmart. I haven't read the whole thread, but here is a little info on the $15 coupons.

Spend nearly anything on a game and get the coupon. (Purchase of $3.99 printed one.)
Don't need to have the rewards card for it to print.
Have to have the rewards card to use it.
To use more than one, they must have different offer IDs. (I've got one from Halo and two from this week. I can use two on one purchase, but only if one is the Halo promo.)
Can be used on pretty much anything that has to do with games and consoles. (No tablets.)

Any other questions?

Edit: Looks like they killed it on my day off. I still rake in coupons though, people just don't want all the crap that prints with receipts and I pocket them.

Thanks for the information. If I come in and do like 5 separate transactions to use all my coupons would I get in trouble? I doubt it, but you never know. I was planning on just buying $20 Wii U cards with all my coupons for 75% off games.

#330 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

What happens if you are buying a game as a gift and that person ends up returning it after you use the coupon? I am all about buying my gifts early for Christmas but I am keeping the coupon...hehe.