Photo
- - - - -

Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#331 Mcast

Mcast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

just came back from Kmart and surprisingly i got a coupon with a 9.99 DS Game Got excited so i did a second purchase of Cubic Ninja 4.97 for 3DS But i did not get the coupon so i just decided to call it a day

Reading through the thread though it seems that many are no longer getting the coupons without a $45 purchase

#332 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

Devilish Nintendo DS $0.01

No coupon.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#333 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

Wait is kmart selling their .01 games now? They always tell me they can't sell them.

#334 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

Devilish Nintendo DS $0.01

No coupon.

Is that a game ? Never heard of it
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#335 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

Just thought of this...The Walking Dead comes out 12/4. I'll definitely be grabbing that if Kmart carries it.

#336 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

Is that a game ? Never heard of it

Spoiler

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#337 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:25 AM

I hope Kmart restocks for BF cause most Kmarts near me are slim pickins' for anything other COD.

#338 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

I hope Kmart restocks for BF cause most Kmarts near me are slim pickins' for anything other COD.

The clerk told me that they were. He wasnt sure about max Payne 3 though. My local kmart has a bin in the middle of the floor and I found copys of mk vs DC, Batman aa and sonic generations. Hopefully thats not all the copys that will be avalible cause people might want to pick those up and it would be a shame if thats all the copys they have. I hid a copy of sonic just in case
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#339 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

I just got once upon a monster for 4.97 and got the coupon so it's still working.
Just a heads up, I also found some other clearanced electronics for 90% off.
sony bravia 32" soundbar for 12.99 and the ilive soundbar for 10.99.

Any sku for that bar?

#340 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:39 AM

The clerk told me that they were. He wasnt sure about max Payne 3 though. My local kmart has a bin in the middle of the floor and I found copys of mk vs DC, Batman aa and sonic generations. Hopefully thats not all the copys that will be avalible cause people might want to pick those up and it would be a shame if thats all the copys they have. I hid a copy of sonic just in case

Store address and hiding spot location?

#341 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

Store address and hiding spot location?

:lol:

#342 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

Just thought of this...The Walking Dead comes out 12/4. I'll definitely be grabbing that if Kmart carries it.

Thanks for the suggestion/thought. You just made my coupon actually worth something rather than wasting it on a boring 1600pt card.

On a strange sidenote that nobody will care too much about: K-mart has Skylanders Giants Portal pack on sale this week for $54.99 yet they refused to advertise it at all other than in-store on the shelf.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#343 Mcast

Mcast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:53 AM

does anyone know based on previous coupon promotions if you return the game you bought to get the coupon, is the coupon still valid???

#344 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

does anyone know based on previous coupon promotions if you return the game you bought to get the coupon, is the coupon still valid???

this is worse then people bragging about being el hoardos. If you buy a game, keep it. Or trade it in somewhere.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#345 Mcast

Mcast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

well i was planning to trade these games in somewhere else to make my money back but i mistook the game for another and the most i can get back is $0.50 its ds crapware

i mean is exchanging it in for another game any more acceptible

#346 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

I believe it says something like invalid or item is invalid with promo. Something like that. Had this situation happen once. Bought 2 things with promos coupons, but I returned one. Couldn't figure out which one to use so I took both. One worked, and one did not. Also you don't have to give back the coupon if you make a return. There's nothing on the actual receipt or computer screen about it. The people who claim they had to return the coupon or they didn't get a full refund probably actually used the coupon then returned the item qualifying for the gaming coupon. I could see that happening.

#347 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

well i was planning to trade these games in somewhere else to make my money back but i mistook the game for another and the most i can get back is $0.50 its ds crapware

i mean is exchanging it in for another game any more acceptible

As long as you've the receipt, and it's unopened, go for it.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#348 DjDonFrancisco

DjDonFrancisco

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

I picked up ABBA Singstar for a penny on Wednesday. The yellow tag was marked down to $3.00 but it shockingly rang up as $0.01. The cashier looked confused and asked a coworker what he should do, and to my surprise she immediately said to sell it for the price it rang up as. I played dumb and began to take out my card (it was all i had), when the customer behind me began digging in her purse and pulled out a penny. We all got a good laugh out of it and I got the $15 coupon. I plan on going back again if this is still active on Saturday.

#349 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:17 PM

I picked up ABBA Singstar for a penny on Wednesday. The yellow tag was marked down to $3.00 but it shockingly rang up as $0.01. The cashier looked confused and asked a coworker what he should do, and to my surprise she immediately said to sell it for the price it rang up as. I played dumb and began to take out my card (it was all i had), when the customer behind me began digging in her purse and pulled out a penny. We all got a good laugh out of it and I got the $15 coupon. I plan on going back again if this is still active on Saturday.

If you look back at responses over the last few pages or so, you'll see that this glitch was apparently fixed yesterday morning/afternoon so that just any game purchase won't print out the $15 coupon anymore, only $45+ purchases (as was intended).

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#350 poopdogjr

poopdogjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

I stopped by a K-Mart last night and got a Wii Fit rechargeable battery pack for $1.50. No Coupon printed with it.

This store did some serious re-working of their gaming section and have moved things around quite a bit. There is a major spot for those Spyro skylander things now. And it also looked like they removed alot of their older potentially clearance stuff, which is sad.

#351 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

My store had at least 10 $5 games, hut as it has been reported this is now fixed/dead. :(

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#352 DjDonFrancisco

DjDonFrancisco

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

If you look back at responses over the last few pages or so, you'll see that this glitch was apparently fixed yesterday morning/afternoon so that just any game purchase won't print out the $15 coupon anymore, only $45+ purchases (as was intended).

Well i'm glad they've fixed their error, and i'm especially glad i got to take part in it before it was caught. I've been waiting 2 days just to post that message about my finds, but couldn't due to new user restrictions.

#353 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

gotta love them penny games

#354 cag1000

cag1000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Kmart this Sunday has WiiU games printing out a $10 coupon. Wonder if the code on the $10 will stack with the $15 for BF. $25 off coupons for BF sale items is easily the best deal of any store.

#355 k1ngster

k1ngster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

Well i'm glad they've fixed their error, and i'm especially glad i got to take part in it before it was caught. I've been waiting 2 days just to post that message about my finds, but couldn't due to new user restrictions.

?! What a hypocrite.

Back on topic. I try buying a game today and no coupon. :(

#356 Jerseyleoal

Jerseyleoal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

Kmart this Sunday has WiiU games printing out a $10 coupon. Wonder if the code on the $10 will stack with the $15 for BF. $25 off coupons for BF sale items is easily the best deal of any store.

They will stack

#357 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

Found another penny game:

:ds: The Legendary Starfy

#358 AdamTen

AdamTen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

Wish I had known about this before hand. I went Sunday and bought 5 $10 DS games to get over $45 for the coupon; could have had 5 $15 coupons instead of one.

#359 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Bought "Hunted: The Demon's Forge" for $9.97 near Bradenton, FL. Did not receive a coupon.:cry:

Saw the ad near the front door, and it said shoppers would receive the coupon if they purchased $45 or more in games. Guess I missed out on the glitch by a day or so.

#360 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

I gotta look for starfy if its a penny, the game always loked fun to me. At worst i can flip it
Currently playing