Photo
- - - - -

Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#391 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

Yea....but at least I got the games I wanted for $5 without waiting in line or having to be the expert computer sniper in Amazon's lightning deal so this was not a bad deal.

there is not many video games on amazons lightning deal i really want. I am more interested in their hdtv tv deals on lightning deals, need to buy a new tv

#392 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

I was able to buy MS Points with my coupons - (3) 1600 point cards for a grand total of $14.97. I just told the cashier that I have coupons that I would like to use and asked if it would be a problem to do 3 separate transactions. She was more than willing to help me out. So, 4800 MSPoints, which normally cost $60, was $15 out-of-pocket. I love 75% off!

#393 NSpectreGarrus

NSpectreGarrus

CAGosaurus Rex!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

I just got a Halo 4 controller using two coupons - One from buying Halo 4, one from last week with this deal.

Just wanted to let everyone know you can use two coupons in one transaction, but must be different offer numbers. Not sure about online coupons though, both of mine were print off in store.

631840.png

#394 midorix

midorix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

there is not many video games on amazons lightning deal i really want. I am more interested in their hdtv tv deals on lightning deals, need to buy a new tv

That's good because if you tried lightning deal last year for games, it was literally "lightning" deal. If you didn't click that game in the cart within 10 seconds when it became available, you were automatically placed on the "waiting list" or worse, just "sold out" or will error out and lose all hope.

#395 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Gonna go get $20 PSN for $5 and a game. Maybe I'll find a penny game to make it $15/$0 for the games.

My last coupon is for the new Ratchet FFA which will be $5.xx OOP unless I get more SYWR points.

Oh. Wait. I still have those $3 in points they gave me toward shoes. Except, they were put in my points balance and some other people said they can be used for whatever.

So.....possible haul for today's Kmart trip......2 games and 1 $20 psn card for under $5!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#396 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

That's good because if you tried lightning deal last year for games, it was literally "lightning" deal. If you didn't click that game in the cart within 10 seconds when it became available, you were automatically placed on the "waiting list" or worse, just "sold out" or will error out and lose all hope.

i actually did tried the lightning deal last year for bf at amazon, i actually got all the games i wanted, but i really regret it, because of all the game i got i chose assasins creed rev, and battlefield 3, batman akrham city. They ending up all being $10 at bestbuy later on, LOL Never again i say

#397 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

But wait, there's more! Why stop at 1 $0.01 game, when I can have a hundred for $1.00!!!!!!!!!:applause:\\:D/:joystick::mrgreen::shock::whee:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#398 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

I'm going to be a bit...choosy with using my five $15 off coupons:

1 & 2. Two $20 PSN cards - $10 ($5 after using the $5 in SYWR points I apparently have)
3. Two :ps3: copies of Max Payne 3 on Thanksgiving (flip one to Amazon for $13) - $3 total
4 & 5. Not sure what else...

I'll think of something for the last two coupons; if they carry it, I'll try for The Walking Dead (:360:/:ps3:) when it releases, but I can always settle for points cards if nothing else pans out. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale; Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [6/25]: :vita: Mutant Mudds Deluxe (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [7/4]: How to Train Your Dragon 2 (better than the first film)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#399 midorix

midorix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

Oh. Wait. I still have those $3 in points they gave me toward shoes. Except, they were put in my points balance and some other people said they can be used for whatever.

No problem. The $7 points I used was from shoes I purchased from Sears. I even got a e-mail from Sears that says I got extra points for next purchase of shoes but I used it for the games (I don't need that many shoes unlike my wife).

#400 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

No problem. The $7 points I used was from shoes I purchased from Sears. I even got a e-mail from Sears that says I got extra points for next purchase of shoes but I used it for the games (I don't need that many shoes unlike my wife).

Lmao! Recently, I ordered a shoe 'tower' from Walmart that holds 30 pairs of shoes. Later, I was like, what the beep was I thinking!:-# Shoe rack filled, shoes on my closet shelf, and a lot of shoes(neatly) on my closet floor!:whee:

Eventually, I'll get a 100 tower or something...

Thanks for the confirmation about the points!(After my ramble:lol:)

#401 Demon_Cloud

Demon_Cloud

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

Went to my local KMart and not only did they not have $5 bargain games, when I bought Homefront for $9.97, I did not receive any coupon at all :(
Can anybody tell me why it didn't give me the $15 off coupon?
"Ye Shall Be As Gods"

#402 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Went to my local KMart and not only did they not have $5 bargain games, when I bought Homefront for $9.97, I did not receive any coupon at all :(
Can anybody tell me why it didn't give me the $15 off coupon?

When did you go?

#403 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

I returned the infamous 2 i brought a few days ago and rebrought it using a 15$ off coupon. The clerk thought i opened it cause the way the game looked (the game was resealed when i brought it). Why would i open a game just to return it and rebuy it ? Logic just doesnt exist with alot of kmart employees huh lol
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#404 Demon_Cloud

Demon_Cloud

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

When did you go?

Today, literally like half an hour ago.
"Ye Shall Be As Gods"

#405 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Today, literally like half an hour ago.

The $15 coupon glitch ended Wednesday, however if you bought $45 in games or more it worked until yesterday.

#406 Demon_Cloud

Demon_Cloud

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

The $15 coupon glitch ended Wednesday, however if you bought $45 in games or more it worked until yesterday.

Well damn. That kind of messes up my plans.
Is it that the coupons just aren't printing anymore? So if I got one perhaps from somebody on here, would it still work?
Also do you know if those coupons were good for online? Or just in store?
"Ye Shall Be As Gods"

#407 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

Did anyone use the coupon today and is NOT an SYWR member?

#408 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

Has anyone used a $15 off coupon on a $20 psn card, and was the transaction successful?

#409 DDustiNN

DDustiNN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

Has anyone used a $15 off coupon on a $20 psn card, and was the transaction successful?

I got 1600 MSP for $5, so it should work with PSN too.

Also, stopped into 2 Kmart stores today and no ZombiU, along with the worst customer service ever. How are these stores such garbage??

#410 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

I got 1600 MSP for $5, so it should work with PSN too.

Also, stopped into 2 Kmart stores today and no ZombiU, along with the worst customer service ever. How are these stores such garbage??

Great news, thanks!

#411 wastdmnds

wastdmnds

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

Did anyone use the coupon today and is NOT an SYWR member?

I used a coupon and they didn't ask nor scan my sywr card and it worked on a $20 PSN although they would only let me pay with cash.

#412 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

Did you give them your phone number then? You'd still be in their computer.

#413 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

I bought a $20 PSN card for $5 after coupon and in another transaction I got Rage PS3 and Lucha Libre PS3 along with a 99 cent psp cable for a $1 or so. Gonna trade the mexican wrestling game to BB. Saving 2 coupons for BF.

#414 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

I bought a $20 PSN card for $5 after coupon and in another transaction I got Rage PS3 and Lucha Libre PS3 along with a 99 cent psp cable for a $1 or so. Gonna trade the mexican wrestling game to BB. Saving 2 coupons for BF.

2 things:

1. Just remembered my noob comment about an accessory being hardware.:-# Did you look for the accessory item you were thinking about getting?

2.Doing that with the PS3 version of that game is a waste of time. You should see if you can find a Wii version to trade that PS3 version for.

#415 wastdmnds

wastdmnds

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

Did you give them your phone number then? You'd still be in their computer.

No phone number. I got sent to the service desk because the cashier thought the PSN card was hardware. Service girl scanned the PSN card then coupon then asked for $5.

I didn't get an email receipt either so I'm sure it didn't use my sywr membership.

#416 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

Bought 7 1600 pt cards and got lot of dirty looks. The cashier couldn't get the $15 to come off but she was doing the process wrong. Then a CSM came over and she didn't know how to do it either so she was manually doing it. Manually did 2 and then said she would have to call a supervisor to ok me getting 7. He approved and told them how to ring up the coupons correctly. They then acted dumbfounded and continued ringing me up.

And already spent all but 400 pts...saving that for Walking Dead episode 5.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#417 shinclyde

shinclyde

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:38 AM

For anyone wondering, YES, I can confirm what was posted before, the coupons they send by mail are linked to the ones they print at the register, no double dipping coupons from Kmart!

#418 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:54 AM

For anyone wondering, YES, I can confirm what was posted before, the coupons they send by mail are linked to the ones they print at the register, no double dipping coupons from Kmart!

Plus it says so on my $35 coupon from the 3DS deal.

#419 Xombie007

Xombie007

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

Well damn. That kind of messes up my plans.
Is it that the coupons just aren't printing anymore? So if I got one perhaps from somebody on here, would it still work?
Also do you know if those coupons were good for online? Or just in store?

The $15 coupons were still printing up until Saturday the 17th as long as you bought at least $45 worth of games or game-related merchandise. Up until Wednesday the 14th (thanks to the glicth), you would've gotten the $15 coupon for buying ANY AMOUNT worth of games and such!

This week however (from the 18th to the 21st), the pre-Thanksgiving sale will allow you to earn a $10 gaming coupon with each Wii-U game purchase. There may also be other offers available once their pre-Black Friday and Black Firday sales start (from the 22nd onward), such as earning a $5 award card with a minimum $50 purchase, but you can check out the K-Mart site for more details on all their sale ads for the week.

If you are a Shop Your Way Rewards member, you can definitely use coupons obtained from other members. A couple of CAGs here have suggested that you may not even have to be an SYWR member to redeem these coupons, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

The $15 gaming coupons as well as gaming coupons of other $$ value such as $10, $20, $25, $30, etc. can be redeemed in-store or online, and can be stacked together as long as you have ONLY 1 of each value (i.e. one $15 coupon, one $10 coupon, and one $25 coupon for a combined saving of $50 total) in a given transaction! However, the 5,000 pts. or 10,000 pts. coupons can't be satcked/redeemed in conjunction with ANY other coupon. Hope that helped clarify things for a lot of you out there.

Edited by Xombie007, 19 November 2012 - 10:54 AM.

#420 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

The $15 coupons were still printing up until Saturday the 17th as long as you bought at least $45 worth of games or game-related merchandise. Up until Wednesday the 14th (thanks to the glicth), you would've gotten the $15 coupon for buying ANY AMOUNT worth of games and such!

This week however (from the 18th to the 21st), the pre-Thanksgiving sale will allow you to earn a $10 gaming coupon with each Wii-U game purchase. There may also be other offers available once their pre-Black Friday and Black Firday sales start (from the 22nd onward), such as earning a $5 award card with a minimum $50 purchase, but you can check out the K-Mart site for more details on all their sale ads for the week.

If you are a Shop Your Way Rewards member, you can definitely use coupons obtained from other members. A couple of CAGs here have suggested that you may not even have to be an SYWR member to redeem these coupons, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

The $15 gaming coupons as well as gaming coupons of other $$ value such as $10, $20, $25, $30, etc. can be redeemed in-store or online, and can be stacked together as long as you have ONLY 1 of each value (i.e. one $15 coupon, one $10 coupon, and one $25 coupon for a combined saving of $50 total) in a given transaction! However, the 5,000 pts. or 10,000 pts. coupons can't be satcked/redeemed in conjunction with ANY other coupon. Hope that helped clarify things for a lot of you out there.

It shouldn't be limited to the same value, just different promotions.