Photo
- - - - -

Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#421 Xombie007

Xombie007

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

It shouldn't be limited to the same value, just different promotions.

Believe me, the gaming coupons ARE limited to the same value in any given transaction. For instance, you can't redeem TWO $15 gaming coupons together in the same transaction, but if you happen to have a $10 coupon AND a $15 one, you can stack those two together and get yourself a $25 discount on that purchase.

As for the ponits coupons (like the earn 5,000 pts. or 10,000 pts. to your SYWR account by making a purchase of a certain amount), a K-mart supervisor explained to me that those do not stack with ANY other coupons. So if you're going to use those types of coupons, then it'll have to be just the one per transaction.

#422 Jerseyleoal

Jerseyleoal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Believe me, the gaming coupons ARE limited to the same value in any given transaction. For instance, you can't redeem TWO $15 gaming coupons together in the same transaction, but if you happen to have a $10 coupon AND a $15 one, you can stack those two together and get yourself a $25 discount on that purchase.

As for the ponits coupons (like the earn 5,000 pts. or 10,000 pts. to your SYWR account by making a purchase of a certain amount), a K-mart supervisor explained to me that those do not stack with ANY other coupons. So if you're going to use those types of coupons, then it'll have to be just the one per transaction.

Actually, it is possible to use 2 $15 off gaming coupons. The coupons MUST have 2 DIFFERENT offer IDs. Meaning 2 coupons from 2 different promotions.

The cashier tried to tell me what you said and didn't scan my other coupon. So I explained to her that the coupon itself says it stacks with other offer IDs. She scanned, it worked, and she's like "I didn't know you could do that". Im thinking "pfft, dummy".

#423 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

I used two $15 gaming coupons on the same transaction when I picked up NSMBU yesterday no problem. One coupon from when I picked up WWE 13 and another from last weeks coupon mania. As long as the coupons has different ID numbers they should stack I believe.

#424 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

I used two $15 gaming coupons on the same transaction when I picked up NSMBU yesterday no problem. One coupon from when I picked up WWE 13 and another from last weeks coupon mania. As long as the coupons has different ID numbers they should stack I believe.

Yeah if the offer ID's on the receipt are the same then they don't match.

Example: Two coupons with offer ID 948 won't stack. However I think that's been clarified by a few people here at least.

#425 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

Coupon 948 says:

(limit 1 of this OFFER ID per transaction)

...This gaming coupon is stackable with other gaming coupons in the same transaction. Saving for combined coupons cannot exceed pre-tax gaming purchase. Not valid on gaming hardware; ...

To clarify, it can be used w/ other coupons w/ different IDs (regardless of their amounts), however you cannot use two 948 coupons in the same transaction.

#426 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

What other people already said, as long as the offer IDs are different, they are stackable. It's been like that for as long as I can remember.

#427 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Got $60 worth of PSN cards for $15 dollars total....

Thanks K-mart!!

#428 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

Where you at mang?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

Picked up the Wii U microphone for $10 after coupon.

#429 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

got 1600 Live points for .99 after the $15 coupon and $4 of bonus points to use for "shoes".

#430 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

Forgot to use my $3 free 'shoe' points!:bomb: That should be added to their list of questions to ask the customer.

However, the FREE 100,000points/$100 I got from Sears(SYWR) for cancelling my TV more than made up for me forgetting to use my points!:D

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#431 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

Forgot to use my $3 free 'shoe' points!:bomb: That should be added to their list of questions to ask the customer.

However, the FREE 100,000points/$100 I got from Sears(SYWR) for cancelling my TV more than made up for me forgetting to use my points!:D

Wow. That's pretty awesome. Didn't need a TV so didn't think of ordering one. Would have been an awesome 100 for nothing.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/