Photo
- - - - -

Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#31 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Hmmm... May have to check this out! $20 PSN card for $5 after buying a $5(or less) game!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#32 nedstark

nedstark

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

This worked for me as well. I bought a copy of PS Move Heroes for $4.97 without my SYWR card info and got a $15 dollar gaming coupon. I then took it to the customer device desk and did a refund and rebuy with the purchase on my SYWR card and got another $15 gaming coupon. Next week ill return the game and get my money back.

I also did this a couple weeks ago for 2 $10 gaming coupons with Ass creed. I think I'm gonna get some resistance 1&2 controller bundles with the coupons. Theyre on clearance for $36 so what $11 each? SCORE!!!

hmm I will have to try this out btw what is this SYWR card ?

I have to use that to get the coupon ?

#33 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

http://www.shopyourway.com/rewards

Used for Sears and Kmart.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#34 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Not really sure, but it's fun to come up with your own meanings. Personally, I like to think of it as the "Save Your White Rice" card.
Posted Image

#35 nedstark

nedstark

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Not really sure, but it's fun to come up with your own meanings. Personally, I like to think of it as the "Save Your White Rice" card.

lol so its just the KMART card ?

#36 itzd4n

itzd4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

thanks for this OP! I'm gonna have to go check this out later

Dblob 2
Lego Star wars (the one with all the episodes)
Kane and lynch 2
Dragon age 2
Dragin age awakening
mayhem ps3 (dont know about 360)
Enslaved

These are the ones i know

hey strait edge which store did you go to?

#37 sticnap

sticnap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

For the people with more than one of these $15 dollar coupons, do the coupons have the same offer id and barcode number? Because I just got one of these coupons in store and they emailed me a receipt with the same coupon. I'm just wondering if I will be able to use the one from the store and print the same one out to use on a different transaction?

#38 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

Heading out to a different Kmart in a few mins.

#39 Shabow

Shabow

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Awesome deal OP. I just told the cashier I was buying clearance games as stocking stuffers so I did separate transactions. I got a $15 coupon for all four games.

Ghost Recon 3DS for $10
Samurai Warriors 3DS $5
Lost Planet 2 PS3 $10
Duke Nukem Forever $5

I plan on just flipping these on ebay to get my money back plus some. Offer ID on coupons is 948 and the same offer ID cannot be used more than once per transaction. So I have to buy four different games or whatever since I have four coupons now.

#40 sticnap

sticnap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

Awesome deal OP. I just told the cashier I was buying clearance games as stocking stuffers so I did separate transactions. I got a $15 coupon for all four games.

Ghost Recon 3DS for $10
Samurai Warriors 3DS $5
Lost Planet 2 PS3 $10
Duke Nukem Forever $5

I plan on just flipping these on ebay to get my money back plus some. Offer ID on coupons is 948 and the same offer ID cannot be used more than once per transaction. So I have to buy four different games or whatever since I have four coupons now.

Is the barcode the same on all of them?

#41 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Ghost Recon 3DS for $10
Samurai Warriors 3DS $5
Lost Planet 2 PS3 $10
Duke Nukem Forever $5

Wow! Did you use your SYWR each time?

#42 Shabow

Shabow

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

Is the barcode the same on all of them?

The barcode is different on all of them.

EDIT:

Wow! Did you use your SYWR each time?

Yes, I just gave the cashier my SYWR print out card and he scanned it for each transaction.

#43 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Yes, I just gave the cashier my SYWR print out card and he scanned it for each transaction.

Thanks!:)

#44 sticnap

sticnap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

Thanks for checking.
Actually anyone that got an ereceipt may want to chcek their email. The $15 coupon I got in the email does not match the barcode from the one instore (same offer id though). So I'm thinking they might be giving out 2 per transaction to those who got an ereceipt? Not totally sure, unless someone else can confirm though.

#45 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

Glad to hear this is working out well for you guys.

#46 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

Doesn't returning the game nullify the coupon whether you used it or not if you are planning to return the game before using the coupon?

#47 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:44 PM

Who just 1-starred this? Did it not work for someone? I'm thinking about heading out.

#48 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

I think any thread started with Kmart in the title, the system automatically assigns it a 1 star rating.
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#49 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

I canvassed my Kmart last night for potential BBY flips, but I didn't find anything aside from two $9.99 -> $10.50 (110% bonus) flips. I might have to go back and get those if I can get a $15 coupon from each, though--sure, I'd take a $0.09 loss on each game after tax, but I could get two $20 PSN cards for $10 and I'd get the RZ points for trading the games in. ;) Thanks for posting this, OP.

I'm not going to post which two games I mean until after I've traded them in to prevent lurkers from sabotaging the values.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/11]: :ps3: Braid (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#50 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

I think any thread started with Kmart in the title, the system automatically assigns it a 1 star rating.

Lmao.

Guess I'll get up. I want to check out that 32" Proscan, anyway.

#51 Shabow

Shabow

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

Thanks for checking.
Actually anyone that got an ereceipt may want to chcek their email. The $15 coupon I got in the email does not match the barcode from the one instore (same offer id though). So I'm thinking they might be giving out 2 per transaction to those who got an ereceipt? Not totally sure, unless someone else can confirm though.

Okay, so my ereceipts are showing gaming coupons that do NOT have matching 16 digit codes OR bar codes from my physical receipts. This is weird. Was it possible I got 8 gaming coupons instead of just four since none of the 16 digit numbers match?

If so, this is the freaking slickest deal ever. I'm planning on just buying $20 gaming cards for my 3DS/WiiU with these. :bouncy:

#52 outkastx

outkastx

Deals R Us

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

I picked up 3 soccer 3DS games in seperate transactions = 3 $15 off coupons. Heading out after dinner to basically pick up all $10 and under games (maybe even the $15 games). It's pretty slim pickings at my KMart though.

#53 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

this thread makes me wish the Kmart in my town didnt close...

#54 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

Kmart used to have the best deals imo, miss the good old times with Josh

#55 juubei1i

juubei1i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

This did not work for me around 5pm eastern time today.

My kmarts had most of their clearance gone months ago. They didn't have any of the games listed in previous posts so I picked out a few random old games with $19 stickers that were in the bin. I was hoping the stickers were old but the system prices matched. I think they actually raised prices cause I bought a lot of stuff there cheaper than it was now. Abba or Queen for $19?

There was someone at the electronics register so I couldn't take stuff to the nearest scanner and she didn't seem like she was going to be helpful.

There was a sign at the electronics register that said $15 coupon with $45 game purchase. I was going to buy and return anyway so I should have just bought more expensive games but I was in a hurry and don't like to commit more funds to a deal than I have to.

Probably try again when I return the ones that didn't work.

#56 Croozer

Croozer

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Thanks OP
I got Dragon Age 2 and DeBlob 2 and two $15 gaming coupons printed out.
I also received an email with the coupon and it did have a different barcode but the same offer ID 948, so it appears that you do receive 2 coupons for every transaction but they cannot be stacked. Still a great deal.

#57 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

Yeah I think this is a massive glitch with offer id 948. That is the same offer id I got and I bought a $60 game, too. Usually different promos get a different offer id even if the gaming coupon being offered is the same amount off.

#58 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

Looks like i have one in my email so now i have three coupons ! I can either use it to get flip fodder for a gamestop 3/10 deal or get deus ex (reg edition) for 5$ :)
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#59 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

Glad to hear this is working out well for you guys.

Thanks for the list of games in Kmart Clearance section and the head's up on the coupon. It worked for me today.

#60 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

I bought five games (each game under $10) as five separate transactions...5 COUPONS! Thanks, OP!!!!