Photo
- - - - -

Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#181 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

I brought the last 5$ game there today which was mayhem for ps3.

Keep freaking forgetting to look for that!!!!!!!!:bomb: Been wanting to try that game since Best Buy had the Xbox version for $5 during a gaming sale.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#182 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

So to get a coupon do you have to spend minimum on a game? Like $5 also do you have to buy a ps3,360 game or even games for last gen systems?

#183 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Yeah. People like that run into too many shy people. I would have ******* that *****!!!!!!!!

No you wouldn't have.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#184 midorix

midorix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

So to get a coupon do you have to spend minimum on a game? Like $5 also do you have to buy a ps3,360 game or even games for last gen systems?

Minimum..yes, apparently it's "$0.01" as some have reported getting coupons by purchasing penny games. I found a penny game but got denied to purchase at that price.

So far, personally, I know it works for DS, PS2, and PS3.

#185 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

Don't forget to check the glass cases.

Minimum..yes, apparently it's "$0.01" as some have reported getting coupons by purchasing penny games. I found a penny game but got denied to purchase at that price.

So far, personally, I know it works for DS, PS2, and PS3.

3DS games, too. Samurai Warriors & Centipede are $4.97.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#186 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

Someone in here must work for kmart lol...

Maybe it's the ghost of Josh. He has returned to haunt the people that caused him to get fired...Not the pile-of-shit corporation that constantly makes poor decisions.

Only kidding about it being Josh, he's far too intelligent and nice to be caught sifting through forums attempting to belittle others about their moral fiber.

This isn't our fault, it may 'ethically' wrong, but definitely not 'morally'. Stealing a radio from someone's car, morally wrong and ethically wrong...Taking advantage of a corporation's lack of insight, 'BORDERLINE' ethically wrong.

Because someone in Kmart doesn't comprehend adding $15 coupons to 'ANY' game purchase could draw a financial loss, that's their problem. Hell, maybe they're so stupid that they know about this, and think it's a wonderful fucking idea...You don't know.

You should try working there, then you'd REALLY understand how poorly mismanaged, and in dire-need of financial bankcruptcy and liquidation Kmart is.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#187 omargm

omargm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

i went to kmart today and i did buy 6 games and got 6 coupons!... the coupons says "this gaming coupon is STACKABLE with other gaming coupons in the same transaction" why people are saying you cant use more than one per transaction?

#188 Esphyrian

Esphyrian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

i went to kmart today and i did buy 6 games and got 6 coupons!... the coupons says "this gaming coupon is STACKABLE with other gaming coupons in the same transaction" why people are saying you cant use more than one per transaction?

You can use it with other gaming coupons, but you can NOT use it w/ another $15 coupon of the same offer ID. Says so right on the coupon.

#189 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

Decided not to make the 60 mile trip to Kmart for this deal, as I'll be spending $30 on gas alone for the two trips (today then next week) to reap the benefits. I figured if I bought 4 games, I'd be able to snag 4 $20 Microsoft point cards for $20, but after all costs I'd only be saving $20 IF I was able to score some clearance games and IF they would have that many cards left next week (prior visits would have little to none typically). So I'll just try my luck with Target I guess, wish my Kmart in town didn't close...:cry:

You could just go there today and sleep outside until the day the coupon goes live. Save yourself some gas.

#190 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

Do I have to buy them in separate transactions or can I buy like 4 games on the same receipt and get 4 coupons?

#191 CAG90210

CAG90210

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

Has anybody gotten the coupon from buying Playstation Network or MS points?
Currently playing:
Gamecube - Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
PS3 - Skyrim
SNES - Super Mario RPG: Legends of the Seven Stars, saved file corrupted, almost towards the end too :cry:

Recently beaten:
PS3 - Uncharted 3 :applause:
CML
PSP - Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection: Final Fantasy IV

#192 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

Has this not worked for anyone? I just tried and no gaming coupon. I did get some other garbage coupons though.

#193 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Trying to understand how this works. So I can buy any game and get the $15 coupon? Can I also use the coupon for my Black Friday shopping since its activated on the 18th. Also, I assume these codes stack too.

#194 angelofmine

angelofmine

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Has this not worked for anyone? I just tried and no gaming coupon. I did get some other garbage coupons though.

still working for me as of a half hour ago (about 7 pm)

#195 sweatysides

sweatysides

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

When an item that scans as an "penny" item, goes through the register at a K-Mart, its considered 90% off MSRP (usually meaning you take the last digit of the price off). Thats what "Penny" means in retail terms.

#196 Inverno

Inverno

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

Just picked up De Blob 2 for 360 for 4.97 and got the coupon. Kicking myself for not scanning Once upon a monster. Running into my local Kmart not having much clearance games sadly, and the game I've seen that I would have actually wanted isn't 4.97 here, Enslaved 360. I have like 2 more Kmart's to try by this weekend so wish me some luck! Thanks OP this is my first deal I've done thru here!

Wow 4 years, two posts... Time to get active!

#197 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

Is there restrictions on what you can buy? It'd be nice to get a 30-day WoW card for only $15 and the expansion for $25 as well.
Willing to trade: RAGE steam key, Brink steam key, Dota2 keys, Metro 2033 steam key.
Want: Xbox stuff, WoW time, any other offers.

#198 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

Threads like this really bring out the internet white knights. And you know what? I know that these people don't really care about the companies. They just do it because it's fun to argue with people. Nobody would defend a crappy company like Kmart. They just get their kicks pretending that they are above exploiting things like this while they also take advantage of it. Man, I wish I had a device that could punch people through the internet. I suspect those internet white knights have tin armor.

Anyway, my store didn't have much in the way of $5 games. Got two copies of Dragon Age II on separate transactions and two coupons. I'll return Dragon Age tomorrow. tomorrow. I got a pennied game (ABBA PS2) but they overrided the price to $5. I forgot to put that on a separate transaction.

#199 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

Threads like this really bring out the internet white knights. And you know what? I know that these people don't really care about the companies. They just do it because it's fun to argue with people. Nobody would defend a crappy company like Kmart. They just get their kicks pretending that they are above exploiting things like this while they also take advantage of it. Man, I wish I had a device that could punch people through the internet. I suspect those internet white knights have tin armor.

Anyway, my store didn't have much in the way of $5 games. Got two copies of Dragon Age II on separate transactions and two coupons. I'll return Dragon Age tomorrow. tomorrow. I got a pennied game (ABBA PS2) but they overrided the price to $5. I forgot to put that on a separate transaction.

Hahahah, wow.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#200 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

So I snagged two coupons today :)

Here's final (probably) haul:

Paper Mario Sticker Star - $40
Mario Kart 7 - $20
Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs - $20
De Blob 2 - $5

So that's $85 total with $45 in coupons back :) Already sold Paper Mario for a $30 so it's actually $55 spent with $45 in coupons back and $6 in SWYR Points. Not bad.

My store was devoid of any real good clearance save for De Blob 2. Didn't realize Once Upon A Monster was a Kinect game so didn't even check the clearance Kinect.

My K-Mart cleared out all their old stock of games and only keeps like really recent games now, save for one old game bin near the front checkout registers. That's where I found De Blob 2. I wanted Combat of Dinos and used a $5 Award Card and $5 Coupon to bring it down to $10.

Overall pretty happy since I saw Rage and Bulletstorm on clearance for $10 each so I am getting those two with one coupon :) and then some other stuff. No Binary Domain or Dead Souls at mine either.

Gaming guy was real cool, just said "Wow, you got a $15 coupon, which is really cool since you didn't even spend $45." Front register guy for De Blob just grabbed the coupon and gave it to me without even looking.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#201 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

got 7 gamestoday:

2x Once Upon Amonster 9.97 each
2x PS Move Heroes 4.97 each
2x De Blob 2 ps3 4.97
Yoostar 2 4.97

Was hoping the OUAMs had the 460 ms points but it must have been a first run print sorta thing cause there were no points inside. ah well.

So basically $45. kept 1 PS Move heroes and traded rest to Best Buy for $36.

Gonna have to scope out some other KMarts Friday

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#202 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

Oh and once upon a monster dropped to 5$ at KMart so you can get a bunch of them using one coupon and flip them too as the base value is 4$ at bestbuy

this was marked 9.97 at my local KMart and it rang up that way too.

rm8ylt.gif

#203 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

this was marked 9.97 at my local KMart and it rang up that way too.

It's all YMMV. Some of the games people found here for cheap were twice the price at my K-Mart. The clearance PS2 games were not pennied out. Checked an old 2010 MLB game and they still wanted $15 for it. lol

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#204 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

Of course my Kmart (just like my Target) has no good clearance items. They're still selling Duke Nukem for $20. Seriously, and I was excited to get in on the deal.

#205 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

My store was devoid of any real good clearance save for De Blob 2. Didn't realize Once Upon A Monster was a Kinect game so didn't even check the clearance Kinect.

My K-Mart cleared out all their old stock of games and only keeps like really recent games now, save for one old game bin near the front checkout registers. That's where I found De Blob 2. I wanted Combat of Dinos and used a $5 Award Card and $5 Coupon to bring it down to $10

That's how my Kmart was also except I found a $10-$30 bin in the electronics section. I got duke nukem forever for $10. And I signed up for there rewards thing when I checked out also and by the time I got home I had a second coupon with the receipt in my email. It was easy to sign up for also they just took my email, name, and zip code, took like 15 seconds. Now I have 2 $15 coupons!!! I'll prolly just try to get wwe 13 and madden 13 from them now on Black Friday and avoid Walmart. I'm prolly going to go back tomorrow and get another game for some more coupons so I can get max Payne 3, Xbox live card, and some Microsoft points or something. Might pick up a few vita games with them coupons next week as well. Dang this deal is great I might have just found my new favorite store.

#206 deyanks98

deyanks98

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

Deal worked great for me this evening. Bought two De Blob games one for PS3 and one for Xbox 360 for $4.97 each. Lady at the register figured out what was up once the first $15 off coupon printed out and I said I wanted to do two different transactions. Second one went through fine and off to Best Buy I went to trade my games in for my $10 back. Looking forward to the Black Friday deals and saving a bunch of cash.

Wondering if the coupons on my email receipt will work as well as it says on there that you need to use either the one that printed out or the one in the email, but the codes look different. Guess we'll have to try them out.

#207 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

That's how my Kmart was also except I found a $10-$30 bin in the electronics section. I got duke nukem forever for $10. And I signed up for there rewards thing when I checked out also and by the time I got home I had a second coupon with the receipt in my email. It was easy to sign up for also they just took my email, name, and zip code, took like 15 seconds. Now I have 2 $15 coupons!!! I'll prolly just try to get wwe 13 and madden 13 from them now on Black Friday and avoid Walmart. I'm prolly going to go back tomorrow and get another game for some more coupons so I can get max Payne 3, Xbox live card, and some Microsoft points or something. Might pick up a few vita games with them coupons next week as well. Dang this deal is great I might have just found my new favorite store.

well if what was said earlier is true, youll only be able to use one of those coupons.

rm8ylt.gif

#208 rckola911

rckola911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

YOu guys never cease to amaze me!

Well i went to local kmart packed my kid and we took off. Our Kmart doest have crap hardly. SO i had to grab DE BLOB on ds 5 bucks.

SO i went to the front register , no one was working in the elec section guy rung me out and sure enough got dat 15 coupon. So i asked him for more help in the elec. So another guy from cust svc came out to help me.

I got those 2 pes 2011 soccer 3ds games. I told him to do me a favor and ring em up separate he did. He looked at the coupon funny and gave it to me lol. THen he rang the second and gave me the recipt but no coupon. I heard it print so i waited for it .

He then said "You want that coupon?" And i knodded my head yes sir. LOL
bastard wanted to keep it for himself.

I then got the f outta there. Lol.
I really hope this kmart gets some wii u games they dont have anything hardly that i wanted.Hopefully it wasnt in haste
SOme games there are overly priced to , they have that submarine 3ds game steel something for 40.00! dafuq Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by rckola911, 15 November 2012 - 02:52 AM.

#209 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

the shopyourwayreward website is pissing me off. I tried logging on to account to redeem my points with the email they sent my receipt to, it showed up a different account. I guess sometimes ago, I signed up already. I see the membership is different with 0 point.
So i tried activating my other membership and it says the information doesn't match. I used the membership number they texted me and zipcode but it's still wrong. Anyone knows the solution to this?

#210 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

Some of the ps2 games when scanned said ”please refer to price tag for pricing”. None of them were pennied out. If they were I would have flipped them to bestbuy as I had to take care of some bussiness there
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze