Photo
- - - - -

Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#211 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

I think that's what people mean when they say items penny out. I don't know how they are allowed to buy them anyway since every employee I've run into just rings up the stickered price in that scenario.

#212 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

That's how my Kmart was also except I found a $10-$30 bin in the electronics section. I got duke nukem forever for $10. And I signed up for there rewards thing when I checked out also and by the time I got home I had a second coupon with the receipt in my email. It was easy to sign up for also they just took my email, name, and zip code, took like 15 seconds. Now I have 2 $15 coupons!!! I'll prolly just try to get wwe 13 and madden 13 from them now on Black Friday and avoid Walmart. I'm prolly going to go back tomorrow and get another game for some more coupons so I can get max Payne 3, Xbox live card, and some Microsoft points or something. Might pick up a few vita games with them coupons next week as well. Dang this deal is great I might have just found my new favorite store.

Well wwe 13 isn't in there Black Friday ad. But at least madden is. So I can get that for $25 and use the rest on Microsoft points cards. Looks like ill still have to go to Walmart to try to get wwe 13. I really want that game now for some reason... I might try to go rent it from blockbuster to hold me over. They will prolly be out of it tho.

#213 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

I found a few ps2 games that rang up a penny. Guy working didn't bat an eye (nametag said Gardening on it though..)

Usually in the case of "check shelf label" if its something i want, I ask them to look up last price and have been successful with that. Most recent score for that was a Ps2 Silver for $10.

#214 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Went to a different Kmart tonight. Only notable finds were Wii component cables on clearance for $2.97 and also found a black Wii nunchuk for $15 exactly on clearance. I might go back next week and use one of my coupons on it.

#215 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

Both of my kmarts have the sports champions move bundles for 80$. Im watching those like a vulture flying over a dying animal
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#216 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

Well wwe 13 isn't in there Black Friday ad. But at least madden is. So I can get that for $25 and use the rest on Microsoft points cards. Looks like ill still have to go to Walmart to try to get wwe 13. I really want that game now for some reason... I might try to go rent it from blockbuster to hold me over. They will prolly be out of it tho.

Why not Redbox it? I haven't used them before, but there's threads on here about getting free rentals.

http://www.redbox.com/games

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#217 sticnap

sticnap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

the shopyourwayreward website is pissing me off. I tried logging on to account to redeem my points with the email they sent my receipt to, it showed up a different account. I guess sometimes ago, I signed up already. I see the membership is different with 0 point.
So i tried activating my other membership and it says the information doesn't match. I used the membership number they texted me and zipcode but it's still wrong. Anyone knows the solution to this?

I actually have the same problem. I think you can call customer service and have them merge the accounts. I just haven't done it yet.

#218 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

Went to a different Kmart tonight. Only notable finds were Wii component cables on clearance for $2.97 and also found a black Wii nunchuk for $15 exactly on clearance. I might go back next week and use one of my coupons on it.

The OP says the coupon excludes hardware. Oh. Wait.:-#

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#219 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

Yeah but I already got a blockbuster pass. I wrote down all the redbox game codes as well. The problem is I let my brother rent halo 4 and I need that back to switch it out at blockbuster which is y I haven't gone up there yet. I got black ops 2 and halo 4 to hold me over till I can rent wwe by this weekend. Halo 4 multiplayer is a lot better than black ops 2 I think. I haven't lagged out of one game like call of duty. Not as many campers and cheaters in halo. No drop shorting since u can't lay down. And it seems like every game where I was doing really good in last night in black ops 2 the host kicked us out and I didn't get none of the xp or help to my k/d ratio. That didn't happen one time in all the halo games I played already. Guess I need to give zombies a try tho. That's what really pushed me to buy it anyway. That and my brothers like call of duty more. I'm 26 years old and moved out with my girlfriend and there around 22 and moved out also we all like to get online tho still sometimes and play some call of duty or halo with each other.

#220 rckola911

rckola911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

Both of my kmarts have the sports champions move bundles for 80$. Im watching those like a vulture flying over a dying animal

i bought that for 50.00 last yr at amazon and it was the bundle, kmart has that way to overpriced even with coupon, hope u get one this yr for cheap

#221 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

Jeez kid, we didn't want your life story.

Any chance this snafu will be the straw that finally bankrupts Kmart? They recently just doled out money to the areas affected by the hurricane, and now this little mishap is going to cut into their fourth quarter earnings, which is usually the most profitable for many retailers.

#222 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

Crazy how that's priced for that when I got the LBP2 SE bundle with navigator that was $129.xx for $24.99.

Yeah but I already got a blockbuster pass. I wrote down all the redbox game codes as well. The problem is I let my brother rent halo 4 and I need that back to switch it out at blockbuster which is y I haven't gone up there yet. I got black ops 2 and halo 4 to hold me over till I can rent wwe by this weekend. Halo 4 multiplayer is a lot better than black ops 2 I think. I haven't lagged out of one game like call of duty. Not as many campers and cheaters in halo. No drop shorting since u can't lay down. And it seems like every game where I was doing really good in last night in black ops 2 the host kicked us out and I didn't get none of the xp or help to my k/d ratio. That didn't happen one time in all the halo games I played already. Guess I need to give zombies a try tho. That's what really pushed me to buy it anyway. That and my brothers like call of duty more. I'm 26 years old and moved out with my girlfriend and there around 22 and moved out also we all like to get online tho still sometimes and play some call of duty or halo with each other.

Haha! You're cute!:)

#223 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

Any chance this snafu will be the straw that finally bankrupts Kmart? They recently just doled out money to the areas affected by the hurricane, and now this little mishap is going to cut into their fourth quarter earnings, which is usually the most profitable for many retailers.

Doubtful. To get the coupons, people have to actually buy games at Kmart.
Don't think that's alot of people. ;)

#224 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

It's all YMMV. Some of the games people found here for cheap were twice the price at my K-Mart. The clearance PS2 games were not pennied out. Checked an old 2010 MLB game and they still wanted $15 for it. lol

Guitar Hero 5 for PS2...wait for it...wait for it...$29.99! WHAT A DEAL! Oh well, I can't complain since I paid a penny for two games yesterday and got two coupons - which brings my coupon total to 8. :bouncy:

#225 cheapbastard

cheapbastard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

Picked up 2 $15 coupons. got denied for the .1 game though. was looking for the wii u system but only found ass. creed 3 for wii u.

#226 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

I don't think the majority would care if sears/kmart died off. They will probably celebrate with a liquidation just like circuit city.

#227 rckola911

rckola911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

i highly doubt a 15 dollar coupon will crack in their earnings to much, first off their stock sucks, most kmarts dont have anything on the shelves. THis wont help but your right they are hanging by a thread, been like that for years.

#228 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

OP you rock!!!! Got two more coupons today. :D Cancelled my NSMBU preorder from Newegg and will just use one of my $15 coupons on it since the coupon activates on Sunday.
Posted Image

#229 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

Went to another Kmart after for whatever reason striking out at the first store. I was finally able to get some coupons and flip fodder to BB. Thanks a ton OP.

#230 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

Grabbed...

Rage PS3 - $9.97
Vanquish PS3 - $4.97
Duke Nukem Forever PS3 - $4.97
and
Signstar ABBA/QUEEN PS2 - $0.01 each

Got 4 coupons out of the bunch (rang up the pennied items together with a bunch of other stuff, was hoping it would encourage the cashier to just go with the flow and ring it up, she did). I'm happy with the purchases, worst-case...I burn Duke Nukem in the backyard, then trade the rest in at Best Buy this weekend for what I paid for them...Can't wait to use these coupons.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#231 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

Oh and once upon a monster dropped to 5$ at KMart so you can get a bunch of them using one coupon and flip them too as the base value is 4$ at bestbuy

this was marked 9.97 at my local KMart and it rang up that way too.

Picked up two for $4.97 each.

It's probably been discussed but with the email coupons having different bar code numbers, could those be printed and used also?

#232 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

The OP says the coupon excludes hardware. Oh. Wait.:-#

LOL... well I wonder if nunchuks are considered accessories or not? Ah well I shall find out next week.

#233 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

These coupons work on Black Friday. It's going to be great.

#234 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

These coupons work on Black Friday. It's going to be great.

I know. I am hoping because of the coupons I won't have to go to Walmart.

#235 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

I have 4 of these coupons but I want to stock up on more. Getting 20$ games like infamous 2, deus ex, nfs the run, ratchet and clank all 4 one and Batman aa for 5$ each after the coupon is nothing to complain about and getting a bunch of 5$ games to flip is always good too. Kmart is probibly thanking me for slowly taking these old games of their hands :)
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#236 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

you don't even know the age of your gf? :D

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#237 dragoon99

dragoon99

Objection!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

So how long are the coupons good for?

I didn't have time to find the clearance bin, by the time I found out that's where all the older games had been moved I had to go.
I bought a black official sony PS2 memory card for $2.99 but it seems accessories don't produce coupons.

#238 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

so how long are the coupons good for?

I didn't have time to find the clearance bin, by the time i found out i had to go.
I bought a black ps2 memory card for $2.99 but it seems accessories don't produce coupons.

11/18-12/08

#239 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

I wonder if these will print out after the 18th
Currently playing

#240 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

I have 4 of these coupons but I want to stock up on more. Getting 20$ games like infamous 2, deus ex, nfs the run, ratchet and clank all 4 one and Batman aa for 5$ each after the coupon is nothing to complain about and getting a bunch of 5$ games to flip is always good too. Kmart is probibly thanking me for slowly taking these old games of their hands :)

I plan on getting about half of those games myself.