Photo
- - - - -

Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#241 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

I have 4 of these coupons but I want to stock up on more. Getting 20$ games like infamous 2, deus ex, nfs the run, ratchet and clank all 4 one and Batman aa for 5$ each after the coupon is nothing to complain about and getting a bunch of 5$ games to flip is always good too. Kmart is probibly thanking me for slowly taking these old games of their hands :)

I have all of those in my eternal backlog. But as for me, I'll be getting 2 copies of Max Payne 3 for $3.

#242 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

I have all of those in my eternal backlog. But as for me, I'll be getting 2 copies of Max Payne 3 for $3.

This is exactly what im gonna do on Thanksgiving. Im also gonna throw in a cheap ds clearance item and get sonic generations in black Friday for basically free. I can do this with that clearanced lbp plush bundle that I saw today as its 14.99
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#243 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

So as I mentioned, was able to get the $15 coupon to print after nothing happened at the first store I went to. Grabbed 10 games and had the cashier ring them up separately. Took a page from someone else who posted in this thread and said they were stocking stuffers and needed gift receipts for each. CSR was really nice and had no problem doing it.

:360: Hannah Montana $2.97
:360: Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure $4.97
:360: Mayhem $4.97
:360: Once Upon A Monster $4.97 x 2
:3ds: Samurai Warriors Chronicles $4.97
:3ds: Cubic Ninja $4.97
:ps3: Band Hero $0.01
:ps3: Dragon Age Origins Expansion Pack $4.97
:ps3: Nascar Unleashed $9.97

Keeping OUAM, DA & HM. Trading in the rest to BB. Pretty excited about using these during BF.

#244 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

So as I mentioned, was able to get the $15 coupon to print after nothing happened at the first store I went to. Grabbed 10 games and had the cashier ring them up separately. Took a page from someone else who posted in this thread and said they were stocking stuffers and needed gift receipts for each. CSR was really nice and had no problem doing it.

Keeping OUAM, DA & HM. Trading in the rest to BB. Pretty excited about using these during BF.

Hm 360 is 3$ ? Thats perfect filler to get a 14.99 game above the 15$ pre tax total needed to use the coupon
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#245 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:44 AM

OUAM and Hannah Montana both are easy 1000/1000 games if your into achievements. Yah
....I admit I played Hannah Montana. :P

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#246 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

Hm 360 is 3$ ? Thats perfect filler to get a 14.99 game above the 15$ pre tax total needed to use the coupon

Hannah Montana game only gets 50 cents at BB.

#247 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

Hannah Montana game only gets 50 cents at BB.

I dont mind cause its helping me get sonic for free literally. I just have to pay for Hannah Montana. my girlfriend is gonna laugh when she sees me buy this hm game
Currently playing

#248 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

I dont mind cause its helping me get sonic for free literally. I just have to pay for Hannah Montana. my girlfriend is gonna laugh when she sees me buy this hm game

Which Sonic game?

#249 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

Which Sonic game?

Sonic Generations

Just took a look at the ad again. This is gonna be fun especially if I can use the coupons in my email.

#250 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

I can confirm that gamecube games work!
I bought multiple copies of Dave Mirra (Gamecube) for $1.99 each and got a $15 game coupon for each transaction.
Posted Image

#251 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Which Sonic game?

Sonic generations (360) is gonna be 14.99 on bf
Currently playing

#252 Gore

Gore

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

Thanks OP. Looks like I'm going to Kmart tomorrow.

Band Hero for $0.01? I'll price check everything not in the case.

#253 dragoon99

dragoon99

Objection!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

11/18-12/08

Thanks!

#254 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

Sonic Generations was $14.99 at TRU a while back. I got it for $10 with the $5 coupon they had.

Thanks!

No problem.

#255 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Sadly I think Sonic Generations is 360 only. Reason I say so is because in the past week Kmarts have gotten tons of the pre stickered games in and no PS3 versions in sight. Kmart did this kinda thing before the holidays in years past as well.

#256 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:11 AM

Awesome score today:

:ps3:
DJ Hero - $0.01
Dragon Age 2 - $4.97

:ps2:
Singstar: ABBA - $0.01

:ds:
Aliens: Infestation - $9.99
100 Classic Games (I think?) - $9.99

I got five coupons total (spreading them out between Electronics and the front registers), and traded in all but DA2 at BBY:

DJ Hero - $1 ($2 w/ 100% extra)

Singstar: ABBA - $0.25 ($0.50 w/ 100% extra)

Aliens: Infestation - $5 ($10 w/ 100% extra)
100 Classic Games - $5 ($10 w/ 100% extra)

$0.01 -> $2 is a pretty sweet profit margin, and $0.01 -> $0.50 isn't bad, either. ;)
I'm going to try a different Kmart later this week; I'm pretty sure I cleaned out my local store in terms of $0.01 and $4.97 games.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#257 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

Sonic Generations was $14.99 at TRU a while back. I got it for $10 with the $5 coupon they had.

Oh yeah! I did, too(and some free candy :D)! PS3 version. The 3D on that is fun! That game must have taken a TONNNNN of work!!!!! It's amazing! I gotta get back to it!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#258 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Awesome score today:

DJ Hero - $0.01
Dragon Age 2 - $4.97

Singstar: ABBA - $0.01

Aliens: Infestation - $9.99
100 Classic Games (I think?) - $9.99

I got five coupons total (spreading them out between Electronics and the front registers), and traded in all but DA2 at BBY:

DJ Hero - $1 ($2 w/ 100% extra)

Singstar: ABBA - $0.25 ($0.50 w/ 100% extra)

$0.01 -> $2 is a pretty sweet profit margin, and $0.01 -> $0.50 isn't bad, either. ;)
I'm going to try a different Kmart later this week; I'm pretty sure I cleaned out my local store in terms of $0.01 and $4.97 games.

You should have kept Aliens Infestation (ds). Heard it is fantastic.

#259 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Didn't have time to go today :bomb:
Hope this is still going on tomorrow. If not, then oh well.

#260 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:18 AM

Awesome score today:

I did the same thing with these two games. Got 2 coupons and traded them into Best Buy right after.

$10.50 each w/ 110% :D

#261 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

You should have kept Aliens Infestation (ds). Heard it is fantastic.

Nah, I'm not a big Aliens fan, even though I know the game is Metroid-ish.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

#262 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:02 AM

hmm maybe i'll get persona 4 with this $15 off coupon

#263 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

Thanks OP. Looks like I'm going to Kmart tomorrow.

Band Hero for $0.01? I'll price check everything not in the case.

:ps3: Guitar Hero: World Tour came up @ $0.01, for me at my Kmart. It didn't have the "semi-typical" Green Clearance Label (which some Kmart's I have frequented tend to utilize and some don't) on it, it had the "more-typical" Yellow Sticker marked at $5.00, rang up $0.01. No complaints on my end. :-\"
Posted Image

#264 sgtscrotes310

sgtscrotes310

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:28 AM

i dont know why guys are complaining about ripping off companies. nobody is ripping off anybody. the coupons that print out are from their own corporations and other advertisers. Well anyways, kmart gets credited for those coupons. in other words. they get that money back. no loss there. its an incentive to get people to come in and shop with them since there are other retailers competing.

#265 3QGojo

3QGojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:33 AM

I don't have a Kmart close enough to me to make this deal worthwhile (30 miles away).

If anyone could pick up Wreck it Ralph (DS) and Hotel Transylvania (DS) for me I would gladly pay you for them via paypal. I have a niece that wants these games for Christmas and this might be the only way I get them cheaply. Please pm me or let me know if someone can get them.

Thanks.
Gojo

#266 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

OH MAN, I forgot about the e-receipt coupons, so I really scored 10 coupons! \\:D/

Cloud_Squall78.png

#267 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

Didn't have time to go today :bomb:
Hope this is still going on tomorrow. If not, then oh well.

usually coupon deals like this last the whole week. And I'm sure this is only a one week deal. Otherwise the coupons wouldn't be good til later. Kmart wised up before when they had coupons print out and people would walk back in and use a coupon on an item and score another coupon. Same coupon that is, I know they'd have the train of coupon thing going still where one game would give you a coupon for the following week.

rm8ylt.gif

#268 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:00 AM

OH MAN, I forgot about the e-receipt coupons, so I really scored 10 coupons! \\:D/

I don't even get any emails. There a process for this?

rm8ylt.gif

#269 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

How do you get a printed receipt and e-receipt in one transaction?

#270 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

I don't even get any emails. There a process for this?

When you're being rung up, the touchpad for credit cards asks if you want a printed receipt, e-receipt, or both; if you're too slow in choosing something, the cashier will pick printed-only for you.

Cloud_Squall78.png