Lego Lord of the Rings ... Xbox 360 - recall

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

do we have any idea if this hit a lot of Targets or Walmarts or just select few? I dont really want to go to either store and buy multiple copies looking for a demo disc based on pure chance.

I guess I still don't understand why anyone would go out of their way looking for one of these. I in no way believe it will skyrocket the value...lol.

:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown

#32 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

A mislabeled disc is a lot better than what PC users got - absolutely nothing :(
Posted Image

#33 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:52 AM

Take a look at ET, for example. Remember how a ton of them were dumped into a landfill (or something to that effect)? Do you see the "collectable" cartridges that weren't destroyed going for anything? No? There ya go.

Despite the fact that it undersold and many were destroyed, ET is far from rare. Quite common, in fact.

#34 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

Despite the fact that it undersold and many were destroyed, ET is far from rare. Quite common, in fact.

That was my point. Too Human isn't going to become rare (well, there's almost no chance of it happening).

As for the "demo" disc, I'm not referring to that. No clue what'll happen with it.

#35 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

Went to pick up a PS3 and 360 copy from Target today with the B1G1 50% off deal. When they scanned the 360 version, the register prompted them to not sell it. Here's hoping they get salable copies by the time the deal is dead. I was really hoping to knock that one off my daughter and niece's gift lists.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (26) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :ps4: Transistor

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#36 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

I don't get why anyone would really want one of these either. Not like it's one of a kind like this in my collection ;)
Posted Image